Hiking Half-dome

Old August 21st 10, 04:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Hiking Half-dome

On Aug 21, 8:03*am, "Stuart" wrote:
"Dave Cartman" wrote in message

In article ,
"Stuart" wrote:

"lal_truckee" wrote in message
On 8/20/10 1:44 PM, Richard Henry wrote:
I have added hiking to the top of Half-Dome in Yosemite to my bucket
list.

Does anyone have any advice or experiences to pass on?

Traditionally you must carry a fifth of Cognac and fine crystal
snifters
for the summit celebration.

Also, the fixed cable is more crowded than the Hillery Step on Everest,
so
go out of tourist season at least. Pay attention to forecasts of
afternoon
thunder showers: avoid lightening which has a perverse habit of
knocking
climbers dead for being the highest point on the summit.

What happens if you lie on your back with your penis pointed upwards?

I don't know about LAL, but if I tried that, I'd be at high risk for
getting my nose struck by lightning

What is you nose doing overtop of your penis? IF you are that flexible you
must be one hell of a skier...-

I've been telling Pervert Dave to go **** himself for years.
Delighted to see he has taken my advice, and has been practicing.
Old August 21st 10, 04:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Aug 20, 6:36*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Aug 20, 5:17*pm, "Stuart" wrote:

"lal_truckee" wrote in message

On 8/20/10 1:44 PM, Richard Henry wrote:
I have added hiking to the top of Half-Dome in Yosemite to my bucket
list.

Does anyone have any advice or experiences to pass on?

Traditionally you must carry a fifth of Cognac and fine crystal snifters
for the summit celebration.

Also, the fixed cable is more crowded than the Hillery Step on Everest, so
go out of tourist season at least. Pay attention to forecasts of afternoon
thunder showers: avoid lightening which has a perverse habit of knocking
climbers dead for being the highest point on the summit.

What happens if you lie on your back with your penis pointed upwards?

How do you think he got the name Dickless Henry?-

Hey, can I get some love here? That is a hilarious line. I'm still
giggling. Almost as funny as "contact info?" or "EMERGENCY SOCCER
GAME!"
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old August 21st 10, 11:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

"Stuart" wrote:

[...]

I know everyone types "LOL" but honestly, that made me laugh out loud
Thanks!
Old August 21st 10, 11:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 21, 4:02*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:

"Stuart" wrote:

[...]

I agree. The thought of Pervert Dave Davidson screwing himself in the
nose is hilarious. Absolutely brilliant. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
Old August 22nd 10, 12:49 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

"Stuart" wrote:

[...]

The reason men cannot lick their own genitals is that it is
evolutionally disfavored.
Old August 22nd 10, 01:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

"Stuart" wrote:

[...]

The reason you can't lick your own is because you are Dickless Henry.
Happy to discuss this issue with SPD.
Contact info? Or are you busy licking genitals at an EMERGENCY SOCCER
GAME!!!!!!!!
No matter how much you play your game, I'm going to keep talking about
your sordid history, psychopath. This is going to be FUN!!!!!!!
Old August 22nd 10, 03:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Aug 22, 8:37*am, me at wrote:
Do It! A great experince. Both times we took 12 hours and once
was late enough to be completely dark.

When you get down, start a fire, have a drink, before heading to
the shower, potatos wrapped in foil into the fire - remember an
extra in case one burns, shower, cook steaks,

Flashlight

Water filter

Lot's of snacks,

Wind breaker.

Work gloves.

My older son (2 0this month) hinted that he would like to go along.
I'll get him to carry all the crap.

BTW, we are not planning to camp out. The logistics are based in a
motel room with a pre-dawn hiking start, and an immediate retreat to a
hot shower (or, better yet, heated pool with jaccuzzi) and fast-food
burgers as soon as possible after the descent.
Old August 22nd 10, 04:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 14:35:22 -0700, lal_truckee
wrote this crap:

On 8/20/10 1:44 PM, Richard Henry wrote:
I have added hiking to the top of Half-Dome in Yosemite to my bucket
list.

Does anyone have any advice or experiences to pass on?

Traditionally you must carry a fifth of Cognac and fine crystal snifters
for the summit celebration.

Phooey. who stands on tradition?

Carry a half gallon of rum and wear cheap sun glasses. Drink the rum
and toss the glasses over the side.

That's leadership. I'm always teaching leadership.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old August 22nd 10, 04:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On 22 Aug 2010 15:37:58 GMT, me at wrote this
crap:

Flashlight

Water filter

Lot's of snacks,

Wind breaker.

Work gloves.

What? No rum? You people are heathens.

Old August 22nd 10, 06:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Aug 22, 9:48*am, wrote:
On 22 Aug 2010 15:37:58 GMT, me at wrote this
crap:

Flashlight

Water filter

Lot's of snacks,

Wind breaker.

Work gloves.

What? *No rum? *You people are heathens.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. *Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe

I have a bottle of Jägermeister in the cabinet that has no other
conceivable use.