Valle Nevado - Chile

Old August 13th 10, 12:02 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

Default Valle Nevado - Chile

Heading to Valle Nevado, curious if anyone has skied this area, or
stayed at Hotel Valle Nevado
Old August 13th 10, 03:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Teddy, you need to help him adjust to the culture. For example, give
him the Spanish translation of "Dick Gozinya" so he can properly
introduce himself.
He needs to be able to tell people they are child molesters in the
local language, too. Help him out.

On Aug 12, 6:04*pm, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article ,
*Dick G wrote:

Heading to Valle Nevado, curious if anyone has skied this area, or
stayed at Hotel Valle Nevado

* I have been there, a couple times. *Most of the ski areas in South
America with some exceptions are set up with lots of blue cruisers.
(Portillo and Las Lenas excluded) *snow quality is okay. *During la nina
winter, which I have been there a couple times, there has been no snow
at La Parva and Valle Nevado.

* Try to spend a one or two days at La Parva. *Check snow conditions, *
if they are bad, see if you can get a day or two at *Termas de Chillan,
which will *have better snow conditions, but they also were close to the
earthquake that hit Chile in February. *

* here is a pointer for certain Chilean slang and chilean food...

http://www.contactchile.cl/en/chile-chilean-slang.php

http://www.contactchile.cl/en/chile-food-drink.php

http://www.gochile.cl/ads/vallenevado/Valle-NevadoE.asp

?Encanta su viaje a los centros de esqui!

Old August 13th 10, 10:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 15:04:17 -1000, Ted Waldron
wrote:

In article ,
Dick G wrote:

[...]

Thanks Ted, appreciate the advise, how about restaurants?
Old August 13th 10, 11:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Aug 13, 3:39*pm, Dick G wrote:
On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 15:04:17 -1000, Ted Waldron

wrote:
In article ,
Dick G wrote:

[...]

I recommend Chingo du Madre. Just go up to any of the locals and ask
for directions.
Old August 15th 10, 02:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
MG[_3_]

"twobuddha" wrote in message
On Aug 13, 3:39 pm, Dick G wrote:
On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 15:04:17 -1000, Ted Waldron

wrote:
In article ,
Dick G wrote:

[...]

Now that's actually somewhat funny.

Old August 16th 10, 05:38 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article ,
Ted Waldron wrote:

"Joder" is used in other countries. "Cagar" has the same connotation in
Chile.

I am in awe of your grasp of the subtleties of cursing in various latin
countries!
Old August 17th 10, 07:10 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 15, 1:29*pm, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article ,

*"MG" wrote:
Now that's actually somewhat funny.

* It really isn't that funny, as stupid and puerile.

"Chinga tu madre" is what he trying to get at. *"Chingar" is pretty much
only used in Mexico. *People wouldn't understand what insult one is
trying to say in other Latin American Countries. *Much like "Pendejo"
has different meanings in different Spanish speaking countries. *
Language is all living and constantly changing or the jargon for each
country is always in motion.

"Joder" is used in other countries. "Cagar" *has the same connotation in
Chile. *

It just shows that he is a brain damaged lout.

Cagar du Madre, ppppppppuuuuuuussssssyyyyyy. I would be delighted to
say that to your face. The fact that I have not had the opportunity
just shows that you are a dickless, nutless coward.
Are you so ****ing stupid that you think not being able to swear in a
Chilean Spanish dialect shows brain damage? A reasonable person would
think that playing tour guide for Dick Gozinya makes YOU a brain
damaged lout. So does lying to the cops, lying to a judge, committing
perjury, and being a stalking terrorist.
Show the post, Ted. Ooooops, you can't, right? You were brain
damaged when you lied to the judge, right?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
Old August 17th 10, 07:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 15, 10:38*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article ,
*Ted Waldron wrote:

"Joder" is used in other countries. "Cagar" *has the same connotation in
Chile. *

I am in awe of your grasp of the subtleties of cursing in various latin
countries! *

Pervert Dave, I am not surprised that you are in awe of someone who
knows the proper terminology, in Spanish, for telling someone to go
**** his mother. I am in awe of your stupidity.
Old August 17th 10, 07:13 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Aug 15, 7:55*am, "MG" wrote:
"twobuddha" wrote in message

On Aug 13, 3:39 pm, Dick G wrote:
On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 15:04:17 -1000, Ted Waldron

wrote:
In article ,
Dick G wrote:

[...]

I recommend that YOU walk up to ME and ask for directions. Now THAT
is funny.
BWHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A
I am such a hoot.
Old August 17th 10, 09:36 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article ,
Ted Waldron wrote:

If one is going to be vulgar and crude, at least know the subtleties
of the country and language one is trying to be insulting in. Sort
of follow the teaching of Frank Zappa in what he thought of cuss words..

I know! I can't tell you how many times I've tried to call someone a
syphilitic whore's son whose father was probably a Sicilian sailor, and
it comes out something like, "You have a lovely home, and such a nice
family. Is that bougainvillea?"

Skiing Chile - where to stay? Vitaly Shmatikov Alpine Skiing 5 April 23rd 04 04:49 PM
Valle Blanche james European Ski Resorts 13 March 25th 04 01:01 PM
Chile/Argentina Magnum626 Snowboarding 2 February 21st 04 10:46 AM
Valle Blanche Snorer European Ski Resorts 0 August 27th 03 03:22 PM
chile next year... lizbubb Snowboarding 0 July 2nd 03 05:35 PM