Zurich to Klosters transfer

Old November 27th 05, 05:19 PM

Default Zurich to Klosters transfer

I'm going with friends to Klosters in January for a long weekend. Would
you recommend the train or car hire for the transfer?

Old November 27th 05, 08:50 PM

On 27 Nov 2005 10:19:16 -0800, "
wrote:

I'm going with friends to Klosters in January for a long weekend. Would
you recommend the train or car hire for the transfer?

Its less then 2 hours by train, with one change in Landquart:

Zürich HB 30.11.05 ab 07:37 8 IC 559 InterCity, BP

Landquart an 08:39 2ABC
Landquart ab 08:47 6AB

RE 1027 RegioExpress Klosters an 09:29

(www.sbb.ch)

So it depends how many luggage you have I'd say..
Old November 28th 05, 06:49 AM

Thank you, I had seen that site. However if you start at Zurich airport
rather than central Zurich it's 2 changes.

Old December 3rd 05, 09:42 PM

On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 19:15:17 +0100, Lars wrote:

schreef:
Thank you, I had seen that site. However if you start at Zurich airport
rather than central Zurich it's 2 changes.

Zurich airport to Zurich HB is just a quick change. Trains from Zurich
airport to Zurich HB drive frequently and it is just a short ride.

Be aware of the bus services to Klosters if Klosters dous not have a
bahnhof. Bus services are not that frequent in Austria. I had the same
problem when travelling to the Paznauntal from Zurich airport.

Klosters does have a trainstation. And its not in Austria
Old December 7th 05, 12:30 PM

Thanks for everyone's input, I'll take the train.