Valle Nevado - Chile

Old September 1st 10, 03:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Valle Nevado - Chile

On Aug 31, 8:21*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
On 08/31/10 09:38, Dick G wrote:

*wrote:
On 08/29/10 11:35, Dick G wrote:

*Great points, my thanks, I think we will probably try and co-ordinate
*with 2 other families turn it into a ski/tour. I understand it is
*worth a tour to the Iguazu Falls area

Incredibly stupendiferous, or at least that's the way the pictures make
the falls look.

Have you been?

No, I just looked at pictures.

How charming. Dick Gozinya and Bev ****ley, having a lovely
conversation.
Hey, Bev? Now that he has stopped, for the moment, falsely accusing
me of being a child molester, is he your new friend?
One thing for sure. No matter how vile, no matter how disgusting, no
matter how crazy, rsa freaks bond in their fear of the truth.
Old September 1st 10, 06:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Mon, 30 Aug 2010 17:15:46 -1000, Ted Waldron
wrote:

In article ,
Dick G wrote:

ciao.

Great points, my thanks, I think we will probably try and co-ordinate
with 2 other families turn it into a ski/tour. I understand it is
worth a tour to the Iguazu Falls area

For flight and travel coordination, I probably would keep the trip to
a one activity, or different tourist activities in the same area. If
you want another tourist destination tied in, I probably would put in
Easter Island/Isla de Pascua, because they have direct flights from
Santiago de Chile. If you want to fly to Buenos Aires from North
America, then I probably recommend something like Parque Nacional Los
Glaciares.

I would keep to one coast if you want to have a multi faceted trip.
You are going to have more flight layovers or bus layovers and custom
officials in your face going from Brazil to Argentina and then to
Cordillera de Andes to ski, whether skiing in Argentina or Chile.
Whether you are in a tour group or not.

Going from the Iguazu Falls and then to the Ski Areas in the Andes is
sort of like going to Copper Canyon in Mexico, and the next day go to
Vancouver, BC/Whistler.. with a layover in Los Angeles.

Second, Lugging ski gear around or trying to find a place to store it,
is always a SOB. I would keep either destinations to one or two places,
or send the stuff ahead

Agreed on the luggage issue, spoke with one of my ski buddies last
night, he and his wife are keen on Easter Island/ski combo. The hotel
by the airport will store all the equipment away while we tour around

Skiing Chile - where to stay? Vitaly Shmatikov Alpine Skiing 5 April 23rd 04 04:49 PM
Valle Blanche james European Ski Resorts 13 March 25th 04 01:01 PM
Chile/Argentina Magnum626 Snowboarding 2 February 21st 04 10:46 AM
Valle Blanche Snorer European Ski Resorts 0 August 27th 03 03:22 PM
chile next year... lizbubb Snowboarding 0 July 2nd 03 05:35 PM