A-Basin Open

Old October 30th 03, 03:55 PM
Chester Bullock

Default A-Basin Open

A-Basin is open today, reporting a 20" base at mid-mountain.
--
Chester Bullock,
Ethical, custom website hosting, design and programming

Old October 30th 03, 05:49 PM
Monique Y. Herman

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 at 15:55 GMT, Chester Bullock penned:
A-Basin is open today, reporting a 20" base at mid-mountain.

Yay!!

What exactly is open?
--
monique
PLEASE don't CC me. Please. Pretty please with sugar on top.

Old October 30th 03, 06:33 PM
Sam Seiber

Monique Y. Herman wrote:

What exactly is open?

One run off Exo lift. I think it is High Noon.

Sam "Damn, 2 jobs, can't go skiing yet" Seiber

Old October 30th 03, 11:59 PM
ant

Sam Seiber wrote:
Monique Y. Herman wrote:

What exactly is open?

One run off Exo lift. I think it is High Noon.

I saw a picture yesterday, of one long white slick of snow, straight down
the middle. Not the green run off to skiiers right, and not the easy bump
run skiiers left, but the one in the middle. From memory.

ant

Old October 31st 03, 06:09 PM
Sam Seiber

ant wrote:
I saw a picture yesterday, of one long white slick of snow, straight down
the middle. Not the green run off to skiiers right, and not the easy bump
run skiiers left, but the one in the middle. From memory.

I would say that your memory is just fine ant! That is the right
answer.

Sam "Sorry, there is no prize money" Seiber

Old November 1st 03, 01:38 AM
ant

Sam Seiber wrote:
ant wrote:
I saw a picture yesterday, of one long white slick of snow, straight
down the middle. Not the green run off to skiiers right, and not the
easy bump run skiiers left, but the one in the middle. From memory.

I would say that your memory is just fine ant! That is the right
answer.

Sam "Sorry, there is no prize money" Seiber

I miss A-Basin! It's so weird, I never thought that'd be the area in Summit
I'd miss the most. Never even got to ski the really good stuff as I was
there in the crap season.

ant