Indy TR

Old May 27th 09, 10:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Indy TR

In article ,
Ted Waldron wrote:

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On May 27, 12:34*am, BrritSki wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
On May 25, 11:51 pm, BrritSki wrote:
A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:

skip some new material (at last)

Especially this freak. *Lied in court and to a cop, saying he was too
scared to come to the states because of Big Bad Me.

That's odd, I've never actually BEEN in a court (unless you count the
Special Commissioners to the Inland Revenue where I won) and I've
certainly never lied to a cop.

I just love watching a pathological liar lie his ass off. Your
perjuring, ridiculous, dickless email was given to the judge. Ergo,
your lies were read in court. Ergo, you lied in court and lied to the
cop, you dickless wonder.
How laughable. You lied your ass off in a criminal conspiracy of
defamation, false accusations, and ridiculous lies, and you continue
to lie your ass off about it.
Typical of a nutless pathological liar. One thing for su none of
you have ever had the balls to do so in person. And none of you ever
will.
Go **** yourself, freak.

No matter how much you spin it, having his email read is not him "lying
in court", Scottie.

There were no emails by Roger that was presented during the hearing,
something like 10 years ago. There were two emails sent to Detective
Shirey that were introduced at the hearings, one by Anthea, the other by
someone who Scooter still can't connect the dots to, last name is Moore.

I do know a little about this, given I was there that day and I had
the posts and emails that were going to be used at the hearing that
Boots, Throckey and I were going to use at the hearings.

This is just Scooter making up stuff, as usual.

Colour me shocked...

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old May 27th 09, 10:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On May 27, 3:13*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On May 27, 12:39*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Email was read by a judge. *Email was a complete and total lie.

So you say. The judge didn't agree.

So the facts say. The judge believed the lies. Not the first time a
dumb**** judge has been conned.
Hell, you're not even a judge and YOU believe your OWN lies.
Dumb****.

Deliberate lie. *Email was in the courtroom. *Read in a courtroom.

He wasn't in the courtroom.

Email was in the courtroom. Read in a courtroom. He lied to a judge
and a cop and committed perjury.
Reality, Baker. Reality.
Ooooops, forgot. When reality conflicts with your delusions, ignore
reality.

Lying in court, dumb****. *The freak knew damn well he was lying, and
did so in a criminal conspiracy with a bunch of other freaks who ALL
deliberately lied to cop and a judge, and have been bragging about it
since then.
No matter how much you spin it, freak, he lied to a judge and a cop.
In a courtroom.
No surprise a pathological liar like you defends a fellow dickless
coward lying freak. *Ah, rsa.
Go **** yourself, freak.

LOL

No surprise a pathological liar like you continues to defend a fellow
dickless coward lying freak, and when exposed as a delusional,
deranged liar, goes LOL.
Typical.
You really are a total fruitcake, dumb****.
Old May 27th 09, 10:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Riiiiight. Everyone but you was lying...

....everyone.

LOL

Hell, you're not even a judge and YOU believe your OWN lies.
Dumb****.

Deliberate lie. *Email was in the courtroom. *Read in a courtroom.

He wasn't in the courtroom.

Email was in the courtroom. Read in a courtroom. He lied to a judge
and a cop and committed perjury.
Reality, Baker. Reality.
Ooooops, forgot. When reality conflicts with your delusions, ignore
reality.

I've offered to make it as real as you want -- going so far as to offer
you the chance to make your accusations about me to a police officer,
but you never seem to want to follow through...

....do you?

Old May 28th 09, 03:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Wed, 27 May 2009 21:29:03 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Go **** yourself, freak.

Show the post, Ted.

Then why didn't you show the post when you were challenged in court,
you lying piece of **** freak?
Four lies.

This is just Scooter making up stuff, as usual

Fifth lie. A laughable, ridiculous, transparent lie.
Show the post, Ted. ****, you're as crazy as Dickless Baker, you
dickless freak.

Everyone is against you, Scottee. This is the perfect time to put
that gun barrel in your mouth and paint the walls with your brains.
You dumbass. Nobody will even miss you. Not even your mother.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old May 28th 09, 04:24 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On May 27, 3:45*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Exactly.

...everyone.

Exactly. Absolutely true. Hobbs lied, Leonard lied, Waldron was
laughed out of court. The only people who told the truth were me and
Bert.
Because if any of your buddies told the truth, people would have went
to jail for lying to a cop and a judge.

LOL

You are insane. And you lie your insane ass off on a regular basis.

Hell, you're not even a judge and YOU believe your OWN lies.
Dumb****.

Deliberate lie. *Email was in the courtroom. *Read in a courtroom.

He wasn't in the courtroom.

Email was in the courtroom. *Read in a courtroom. *He lied to a judge
and a cop and committed perjury.
Reality, Baker. *Reality.
Ooooops, forgot. *When reality conflicts with your delusions, ignore
reality.

I've offered to make it as real as you want -- going so far as to offer
you the chance to make your accusations about me to a police officer,
but you never seem to want to follow through...

...do you?

I sure did when at Whistler. You didn't show up. And you keep on
making pathetic excuses for your cowardice. You lie like you breathe,
ignore the facts when you get caught lying, and then lie some more.
No matter how much reality is presented to you, you continue to lie.
Unlike your buddy Roger Tilsbury, you don't even know you are lying.
Because you are insane.

Old May 28th 09, 04:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On May 27, 3:34*pm, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article ,
*Alan Baker wrote:

In article
,

twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Outright lie. Among others that were told by Dickless Ted Waldron,
who claimed I had threatened him, then was laughed out of court when
he couldn't produce a single post that even showed I knew the dickless
freak existed.
Waldron committed perjury. Repeatedly.
Show the post, Ted.

* There were two emails sent to Detective
Shirey that were introduced at the hearings, one by Anthea, the other by
someone who Scooter still can't connect the dots to, last name is Moore.

Bull****. There was a whole raft of them, and I saw at least fifteen
names.
Another outright lie by Ted Waldron, who got laughed out of the
courtroom.
Show the post, Ted.
Remember?
Let me remind you. You claimed in court that I had threatened you.
You were challenged to provide proof.
You couldn't. You just kept repeating your delusion and kept
committing perjury repeating the same sick, ridiculous, outright lie.
Show the post, you deranged dickless coward.
Show the post. And stop lying. Been busted three times in this post.

Old May 28th 09, 04:31 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On May 27, 3:35*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
*Ted Waldron wrote:

In article ,
*Alan Baker wrote:

In article
,

twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Two of the craziest, most dickless freaks in the history of rsa find
each other.
Ah, love.
Ted Waldron lies his ass off, and Alan Baker swallows every lie like
he should swallow his meds.
Hey, Baker? Ask Ted to SHOW THE POST.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Maybe he'll show it to you: he couldn't do it in court, to me or a
judge, and was proven to be a liar.
How pathetic. How insane. How rsa.
Go **** yourselves.
Old May 28th 09, 06:47 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

The only people who told the truth were me and
Bert. Because if any of your buddies told the truth, people would have went
to jail for lying to a cop and a judge.

I don't understand. It's almost like you are saying that you and Bert
lacked any credibility at all, but anyone BUT you two would have been
more believable. Is that what you meant to say?
Old May 28th 09, 12:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Wed, 27 May 2009 08:19:32 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

How dickless. A nutless coward playing the same sick game he always
has.

What game, dumbass?

How can you lead if you don't even have the nads to use your whole,
verifiable name?

Some call me, "Indiana," Horvath, and some call me George Horvath. I
have nothing to hide.

They call me,"TwobuddhaButtkicker Horvath."
I hang out at a fancy nancy yacht club where everyone knows me and my
parents. *I Know what you are saying, and you're just a dumbass. *I
hide from no one.

They call you that? Geez, you've never kicked MY butt.

Every day. Every day.

have the balls to verify your identity. You hide. Continue to hide.
And play stupid games when your cowardice is exposed.

I hide nothing, dumbass.

I call you "Dickless Horvath."

Just don't call me, "late-fer-supper," Horvath.

Anytime, freak. You've been threatening me for ten years, and never
have been leader enough to show up and make good on your threats. Nor
have your minions: probably a couple cockroaches and a pet rat.

How about ninth division? from Fort Lewis? Does that ring any bells?

Meanwhile, all you have is a soup kitchen.

But perhaps you'll have the guts to paint the walls of your basement
with your own blood before I get there.

How dickless. Typical of you. Typical leadership skills: being a
dickless freak who does not have the balls to make good on his threat,
you encourage people to kill themselves.

I don't encourage people to kill themselves. I encourage YOU to kill
yourself, dumbass. I encourage people to be the best, that's
leadership, dumbass. The best you could be is a talking urinal,
dumbass.

Gotta watch it, though. If I die laughing at your pathetic bull****,
is it suicide?
Go **** yourself, freak.

May you paint the walls of your basement with the small brains you
have left, and we will live happily ever after.

And vote for Palin-Ahhhnold in 2012, dumbass.

Old May 28th 09, 02:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On May 27, 1:39*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article

No matter how much you spin it, having his email read is not him "lying
in court", Scottie.

--
Alan Baker

Wow! That lying hunk of goo is back? Looks like the same old ****
though. They prosecute people for lying in court. Ask Senator Burris.
No trial = no lie.