Indy TR

Old May 27th 09, 12:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

Default Indy TR

On Tue, 26 May 2009 14:32:05 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Dickless Horvath wrote:

And remember to be the best and tell others to be their best. *That's
leadership. *I always teach leadership. *

Penske teaches leadership.

Sure does. Has his real name plastered all over his cars. A leader
is identifiable. Even has a first name. Roger.

Sure does. What's yer point?

How can you lead if you don't even have the nads to use your whole,
verifiable name?

They call me,"TwobuddhaButtkicker Horvath."
I hang out at a fancy nancy yacht club where everyone knows me and my
parents. I Know what you are saying, and you're just a dumbass. I
hide from no one.

Damn, forgot. Horvath is the leader of the rsa freaks, the dickless
wimps who hide their identity.

You ferget lots of stuff, dumbass. Especially leadership, dumbass.

Someday when I feel like it, I'll have my army surround your village
and BURN IT TO THE GROUND.

But perhaps you'll have the guts to paint the walls of your basement
with your own blood before I get there.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old May 27th 09, 12:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Wed, 27 May 2009 09:34:36 +0200, BrritSki
wrote this crap:

That's odd, I've never actually BEEN in a court (unless you count the
Special Commissioners to the Inland Revenue where I won) and I've
certainly never lied to a cop.

I have. I said, "I haven't had a drink all day, Offisher."

Old May 27th 09, 12:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Wed, 27 May 2009 00:53:07 -0400, downhill
wrote this crap:

Some people go places and things instead of just talking about it, or
watching it on TV. I'm one of those who attend sporting events, or
compete in them.

I just got back from lime rock not so many people but a real good crowd.
bunch of car displays and other stuff.

I think you contradicted yourself. "Not many people, but a good
crowd?"

hen again I have never been a
spectator at a motorsports event whats it like?

Amazing. Everyone should do it at least once.

When I was not working
on F2000 cars I hide in the Koni trailer watch the shocks get run on the
shock dyno and trying to learn what I can he was a smart tech. I only
watched the historic F1 cars as the grand am series is street cars with
shaved radials, freaking quiet racing. Half the time it sounds like NYC
street traffic. I got my hands dirty by helping to load a few F1 cars, I
do not mind pushing them. I get to play with the Indy cars at the Glen
on the forth of july. That is real racing.

I have no idea what you are talking about. But real racing is
adjusting your sails, watching what other boats are doing, checking
the wind and the waves, distance to the mark, angle and speed.

All racing is pretty much the same. Speed, teamwork, and leadership.
That's why I'm the TWO TIME, TWOTIME, club champion of the best yacht
club on the Great Lakes.

I'm always teaching leadership. Be the best and tell others to be
their best. That's leadership.

If you talk about action here is a veteran of WWII a POW and one of the
first to have shot down a ME 262 that is getting screwed by the state
of Connecticut and he has lived a life that you would envy. He is 92
years old and needs help

I live a life of action, adventure, and danger, but I've never shot
down any jets. The ME 262 was twenty years ahead of any American jet.
Even the X-1 that Yaeger broke the sound barrier with had straight
wings, and it was years before we realized that swept=back wings were
needed.

Have a good day, and tell others the same. That's leadership.

And remember to vote for Palin-Ahhnold in 2012.

Old May 27th 09, 03:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On May 27, 12:34*am, BrritSki wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
On May 25, 11:51 pm, BrritSki wrote:
A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:

skip some new material (at last)

Especially this freak. *Lied in court and to a cop, saying he was too
scared to come to the states because of Big Bad Me.

That's odd, I've never actually BEEN in a court (unless you count the
Special Commissioners to the Inland Revenue where I won) and I've
certainly never lied to a cop.

I just love watching a pathological liar lie his ass off. Your
perjuring, ridiculous, dickless email was given to the judge. Ergo,
your lies were read in court. Ergo, you lied in court and lied to the
cop, you dickless wonder.
How laughable. You lied your ass off in a criminal conspiracy of
defamation, false accusations, and ridiculous lies, and you continue
to lie your ass off about it.
Typical of a nutless pathological liar. One thing for su none of
you have ever had the balls to do so in person. And none of you ever
will.
Go **** yourself, freak.
Old May 27th 09, 03:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

wrote this crap:

Dickless Horvath wrote:

And remember to be the best and tell others to be their best. *That's
leadership. *I always teach leadership. *

Penske teaches leadership.

Sure does. *Has his real name plastered all over his cars. *A leader
is identifiable. *Even has a first name. *Roger.

Sure does. *What's yer point?

How dickless. A nutless coward playing the same sick game he always
has.

How can you lead if you don't even have the nads to use your whole,
verifiable name?

They call me,"TwobuddhaButtkicker Horvath."
I hang out at a fancy nancy yacht club where everyone knows me and my
parents. *I Know what you are saying, and you're just a dumbass. *I
hide from no one.

They call you that? Geez, you've never kicked MY butt. Don't even
have the balls to verify your identity. You hide. Continue to hide.
And play stupid games when your cowardice is exposed.
I call you "Dickless Horvath."
Anytime, freak. You've been threatening me for ten years, and never
have been leader enough to show up and make good on your threats. Nor
have your minions: probably a couple cockroaches and a pet rat.

Damn, forgot. *Horvath is the leader of the rsa freaks, the dickless
wimps who hide their identity.

You ferget lots of stuff, dumbass. *Especially leadership, dumbass.

Must have forgotten your first name, dumbass. ****,you are one stupid
leader. RSA gets what it deserves.

Someday when I feel like it, I'll have my army surround your village
and *BURN IT TO THE GROUND.

Anytime, freak.

But perhaps you'll have the guts to paint the walls of your basement
with your own blood before I get there.

How dickless. Typical of you. Typical leadership skills: being a
dickless freak who does not have the balls to make good on his threat,
you encourage people to kill themselves.
Gotta watch it, though. If I die laughing at your pathetic bull****,
is it suicide?
Go **** yourself, freak.
Old May 27th 09, 03:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

wrote this crap:

Some people go places and things instead of just talking about it, or
watching it on TV. I'm one of those who attend sporting events, or
compete in them.

I just got back from lime rock not so many people but a real good crowd.
bunch of car displays and other stuff.

I think you contradicted yourself. "Not many people, but a good
crowd?"

Not a crush of people like Indy, but an excited enthusiastic group with
room to drive pit vehicles about the paddock.
Old May 27th 09, 04:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Wed, 27 May 2009 08:19:32 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Sure does. *What's yer point?

How dickless. A nutless coward playing the same sick game he always
has.

And yer point is name calling? What a dumbass. That's not
leadership.

How can you lead if you don't even have the nads to use your whole,
verifiable name?

They call me,"TwobuddhaButtkicker Horvath."
I hang out at a fancy nancy yacht club where everyone knows me and my
parents. *I Know what you are saying, and you're just a dumbass. *I
hide from no one.

They call you that? Geez, you've never kicked MY butt. Don't even
have the balls to verify your identity. You hide. Continue to hide.
And play stupid games when your cowardice is exposed.
I call you "Dickless Horvath."

Just don't call me, "Late-fer-supper," Horvath.

Damn, forgot. *Horvath is the leader of the rsa freaks, the dickless
wimps who hide their identity.

I hide nothing, dumbass. You can call me, "Python," Horvath, because
that's what I'm going to use to break your front teeth with, dumbass.

Someday when I feel like it, I'll have my army surround your village
and *BURN IT TO THE GROUND.

Anytime, freak.

I'm retired now, dumbass. I go where I want, and do what I want,
dumbass. I'm not a useless piece of trash like yourself, waiting for
a handout at the soup kitchen, dumbass.

I get my payments direct deposit, and I can use Any ATM in the world.
I don't sponge off the gubment, like you, dumbass.

But perhaps you'll have the guts to paint the walls of your basement
with your own blood before I get there.

How dickless. Typical of you. Typical leadership skills: being a
dickless freak who does not have the balls to make good on his threat,
you encourage people to kill themselves.

I encourage useless garbage, like you, to get out of my way. I
encourage people to be the best, and tell others to be the best.
That's leadership. I'm always teaching leadership.

The best you could ever be is a talking urinal. That's Urinalship.

Take my advice and paint the walls of your basement with what little
brains you have left after your marihuana cocaine alcohol lifestyle,
before I get there, your Urinalship.

Old May 27th 09, 07:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

twobuddha wrote:
[...]

No matter how much you spin it, having his email read is not him "lying
in court", Scottie.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old May 27th 09, 08:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On May 27, 12:39*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Email was read by a judge. Email was a complete and total lie.
Deliberate lie. Email was in the courtroom. Read in a courtroom.
Lying in court, dumb****. The freak knew damn well he was lying, and
did so in a criminal conspiracy with a bunch of other freaks who ALL
deliberately lied to cop and a judge, and have been bragging about it
since then.
No matter how much you spin it, freak, he lied to a judge and a cop.
In a courtroom.
No surprise a pathological liar like you defends a fellow dickless
coward lying freak. Ah, rsa.
Go **** yourself, freak.
Old May 27th 09, 10:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

twobuddha wrote:
[...]

So you say. The judge didn't agree.

Deliberate lie. Email was in the courtroom. Read in a courtroom.

He wasn't in the courtroom.

Lying in court, dumb****. The freak knew damn well he was lying, and
did so in a criminal conspiracy with a bunch of other freaks who ALL
deliberately lied to cop and a judge, and have been bragging about it
since then.
No matter how much you spin it, freak, he lied to a judge and a cop.
In a courtroom.
No surprise a pathological liar like you defends a fellow dickless
coward lying freak. Ah, rsa.
Go **** yourself, freak.

LOL