Taichiskiing

Old May 28th 10, 10:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

Default Taichiskiing

On Fri, 28 May 2010 09:49:45 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Can you say "dickless pussy"? Because you never have had and never
will have the balls to be in the same state as me. Your idea of
counting coup is posting a newsgroup while hiding behind your
computer, Joe.

Wrong again, dumbass. My idea of counting coo is to whack you on the
head with a baseball bat. A wooden one, not a sissy aluminum one.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old May 28th 10, 10:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Fri, 28 May 2010 10:46:13 -0700 (PDT), Richard Henry
wrote this crap:

So were you lying when you wrote about carrying a gun to temple, and
recently re-affirmed it, or are you lying now?

Everything he says is a lie.

Old May 28th 10, 10:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote this crap:

So were you lying when you wrote about carrying a gun to temple, and
recently re-affirmed it, or are you lying now?

Everything he says is a lie.

You are right, you manly courageous intelligent hero, you.
Old May 28th 10, 10:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote this crap:

Can you say "dickless pussy"? *Because you never have had and never
will have the balls to be in the same state as me. *Your idea of
counting coup is posting a newsgroup while hiding behind your
computer, Joe.

Wrong again, dumbass. *My idea of counting coo is to whack you on the
head with a baseball bat. *A wooden one, not a sissy aluminum one.

Great!!!!!!! Another threat of violence from
Pppppppuuuuuuussssssyyyyyy Joe Horvath.
Tell ya what. I've got an old aluminum bat sitting behind my front
door in the umbrella stand.
How about you show up, I can take a little BP, and we'll see if you
think it's a sissy stick?
Ooooops, forgot. That would take balls.
Old May 28th 10, 10:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

wrote this crap:

Can you say "dickless pussy"? *Because you never have had and never
will have the balls to be in the same state as me. *Your idea of
counting coup is posting a newsgroup while hiding behind your
computer, Joe.

Wrong again, dumbass. *My idea of counting coo is to whack you on the
head with a baseball bat. *A wooden one, not a sissy aluminum one.

Great!!!!!!! Another threat of violence from
Pppppppuuuuuuussssssyyyyyy Joe Horvath.

There was no threat. He didn't say he wanted to do it, let alone that he
would do it.

A threat is when you actually say you will commit violence against
someone.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old May 28th 10, 10:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On May 28, 2:32*pm, pigo wrote:
On May 28, 10:46*am, Alan Baker wrote:

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On May 28, 9:21*am, Richard Henry wrote:
On May 28, 8:37*am, Scottum wrote:

On May 27, 4:06*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On May 27, 12:36*pm, Scottum wrote:

On May 27, 1:14*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On May 27, 11:44*am, Scottum wrote:

On May 27, 10:49*am, twobuddha wrote:

On May 27, 7:57*am, Scottum wrote:

On May 26, 2:59*pm, Alan Baker wrote:

In article

ps.com,

*twobuddha wrote:
On May 26, 12:25*pm, Scottum
wrote:
On May 26, 8:47*am, twobuddha
wrote:

On May 26, 7:31*am, pigo wrote:

On May 25, 1:44*pm, Dave Cartman
wrote:

Those no rule that says you can't make nutty
claims, but for it to be
valid or believable, you need to back it up with
more than circular
reasoning. *You might want to appear silly and
nonsensical. *That is
certainly your prerogative.

And the one thing he appears successful at so far.

This from Brain Fried Bob Thompson, who just whined
that I am an
extremely violent man likely to go postal and harm
innocents?
The mind boggles.

An hourly occurrence for you, I'm sure.

As I was saying?

What about your post about taking a gun to temple? *

Sure did. *Do you want to mention the clear death
threats, people
threatening to shoot me, people claiming to have done
drive by's?

I'd love for you to provide references to them, yes..

But you never will, will you?

Here is a clue. *Somebody threatens to kill me, I take
precautions. *I
am more than capable of defending myself from the
agression of rsa
terrorists, as you well know. *Because if you didn't
believe I could
take you easier than stealing candy from a baby, you
would have shown
up at Copper.

LOL

Amazing how you freaks never mention your own death
threats, then
start whining to the cops when I tell you to bring it on,
you pathetic
pussy.

What death threats, Scottie? I've never seen one.

The only threat I've seen is you threatening me.

That's not the only threat. *He's also threatened me, pigo,
Richard,
Ted, Dave, Ant, Hobbs and Yabahoobs and I'm sure there are
others I've
forgotten.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA-

So, you think threating all those people is funny?-

I never threating any of those people, so I think the notion that I
ever did is very funny.

Just another one of your lies.

I love it when one of you dickless cowards whines and cries and shows
how terrified you are of me.
Just like when you didn't show up at Copper.

THEY threaten me, and I simply tell them I can and will defend
myself,
ppppuuuuusssssyyyyy.

Yet you can't point to one post to prove it.

Oh, please. *Sell that bull**** somewhere else. *Tell ya what. *Call
the cops and tell them I threatened to spank Scottum of....where was
it you lived again?
Got a name?

But why am I telling you this? *You know I can take you, or else
you
would have shown up at Copper.

We've already gone over this.

Yes, we have. *And we will continue to go over the reality that you
did not have the balls to show up at Copper, and I did.

**I didn't show up at Copper because it

would have been a waste of my time and you own lying words prove that
I was correct.

Wrong again, pussychop. *You didn't show up at Copper because you
didn't have the nads. *You know it, I know it, evrybody knows it.

Now THAT's funny.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You dickless, deranged, dumb**** asshole, if I ever see you in
person,
I am going to MAKE YOU TAKE YOUR MEDS!!!!!!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

So, you claim you never threatened any of those people and then
threaten me. *Now I'm sure you are going to claim that wasn't a
threat.

Damn right. *Call the cops and tell them I am threatening to MAKE YOU
TAKE YOUR MEDS!!!!
Holy ****, you're one pathetic pppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyyyyy.

But remember Trunky, you are the only person in this group who has
ever had a restraining order sworn against him. *Why is that?

They lied. *Period. *Did the same thing you are doing. *Whined to the
cops that the big bad nasty man on usenet was a danger and scared them
so bad they were peeing their pants. *Pretty typical,
ppppuuuussssyyyyy

**Can't

keep yourself under control? *I guess we already know the answer to
that question.

Yes, you do. *If you freaks really thought I would hunt you down and
stomp your bitch asses into the ground, you wouldn't be posting this
crap. *But since you are quite well aware I can control myself, you
act all manly when you can hide behind your computer. *The same way
you hid when I was at Copper.
Take your meds. *Or else I am going to hunt you down,
ppppuuuusssssyyyy.- Hide quoted text -

The funny part is that you actually think that people here are scared
of such a fat, blustering, gasbag. *What are you up to now, 270?
290? *All anyone would need to do is turn around and walk away from
you. *You would be out of breath before you took ten steps. *Can you
even lift those fat laden arms high enough to throw a punch? *Doesn't
the bulging fat between your fingers soften the blow to the point
where it's like being hit with a pillow?

Scared of you? *That's a laugh.

http://www.everyscape.com/coppermoun...39325&p=713628
Where's the clock, Porkchop?

Perhaps that's why he carries a gun.-

I carry a gun? *Since when? *You just made up another whopper, idiot.

You've certainly carried a gun in the past.

When did you stop?

Busted lying again.
Happy to discuss that lie with SPD.
After all, if you think I am breaking the law by carrying a gun, you
should report me. *Please.
Contact info?

Does he mean the same as "breaking the law" by "commiting felonies"
which he has claimed (this time it's real) THOUSANDS of times?

Say what? Hitting the vodka again, Brain Fried Bob?

If he
can document his reporting of the stalking, terrorism, felonies, and
pedophillia, I'll report his gun. He has my address, he can send me a
copy of the report.

How about I just discuss these issues with Canadian LE? You know, the
ones you lied to and who supposedly banned me from entering Canada?
While you were at it, did you document any of the crimes you accused
me of committing? You know, the felonies, the pedophilia, etc?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Everybody laugh at Brain Fried Bob Tampon.

Old May 28th 10, 10:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On May 28, 2:28*pm, pigo wrote:
On May 28, 10:21*am, Richard Henry wrote:

Perhaps that's why he carries a gun.

That and that no one would expect to meet him head on.

No surprise that Dickless Henry lies and Brain Fried Bob jumps right
in.

There's nothing
about what we know about him that doesn't sneak up from behind. That's
how he takes it, that's how he gives it.

There you go again with those violent homosexual fantasies of yours,
Bob.
Admit to your true self. Come out of the closet, Bob. All will be
forgiven.
Hey, there is a thriving gay community in SLC, and they will embrace
you.
They know how you want to take it, and how you want to give it.
You know, I bet you would have shown up at DV or at Temple Square if
not for the reality that I always set a meet where I am out in the
open, where you can't sneak up on me.

Old May 29th 10, 12:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Fri, 28 May 2010 15:09:50 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Wrong again, dumbass. *My idea of counting coo is to whack you on the
head with a baseball bat. *A wooden one, not a sissy aluminum one.

Great!!!!!!! Another threat of violence from
Pppppppuuuuuuussssssyyyyyy Joe Horvath.
Tell ya what. I've got an old aluminum bat sitting behind my front
door in the umbrella stand.
How about you show up, I can take a little BP, and we'll see if you
think it's a sissy stick?
Ooooops, forgot. That would take balls.

Which you ain't got. I don't need to hide behind an umbrella stand.
i'll walk right up and smack you on the head.

and don't call me "Joe." that's the name of a very revered Horvath.
You can call me George, or my friends, which you are not, call me,
"A-List."

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. That's leadership.

Old May 29th 10, 01:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote this crap:

Wrong again, dumbass. *My idea of counting coo is to whack you on the
head with a baseball bat. *A wooden one, not a sissy aluminum one.

Great!!!!!!! *Another threat of violence from
Pppppppuuuuuuussssssyyyyyy Joe Horvath.
Tell ya what. *I've got an old aluminum bat sitting behind my front
door in the umbrella stand.
How about you show up, I can take a little BP, and we'll see if you
think it's a sissy stick?
Ooooops, forgot. *That would take balls.

Which you ain't got. *

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
One thing for sure. We ever get an opportunity for a little BP, YOU
ain't going home with any.
But then again, you'd have to have some to show up.

I don't need to hide behind an umbrella stand.
i'll walk right up and smack you on the head.

Really? When are you showing up? Can't wait.
Hey, make sure I'm in town when you come. Don't be a
ppppuuuusssssyyyy like Brain Fried Bob.

and don't call me "Joe." *that's the name of a very revered Horvath.
You can call me George, or my friends, which you are not, call me,
"A-List." *

I call you Dickless Horvath, ok, so there is no confusion.
Old June 1st 10, 08:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

On May 28, 10:48*am, twobuddha wrote:
On May 28, 8:37*am, Scottum wrote:

The funny part is that you actually think that people here are scared
of such a fat, blustering, gasbag.

Not think. *Know. *You proved it when you didn't have the balls to
show up at Copper. *Erik Leonard proved it when he ran at Fry's
Every single dickless coward who posts **** to this group prove it
when they never, ever have the nads to spew their **** in person.
You're terrified. *For good reason.

**What are you up to now, 270?

290?

Show up and find out, pppppuuuusssssyyyyyy.

*All anyone would need to do is turn around and walk away from
you. *You would be out of breath before you took ten steps. *

You could have proved that at Copper. *But you didn't have the balls.

Can you

even lift those fat laden arms high enough to throw a punch?
*Doesn't
the bulging fat between your fingers soften the blow to the point
where it's like being hit with a pillow?

I would be delighted to have the opportunity to give you a chance to
prove that truly strange little theory.
I showed up at Copper to give you that chance.
And everybody knows who was so terrified he didn't show,
pppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyy.

Scared of you? *That's a laugh.

The only person laughing is me. *At you.
Take your meds. *Or talk to one of the OP's who met me in person, ask
their opinion.
There is a reason none of them have ever had the nads to spew their
**** in person.
Terror. *Just like you, ppppuuuuussssssssyyyyyy.

That was your fantasy world, Porkchop. So what is it? 270? 290?
300!!