ancient burton snowboard?

Old July 6th 03, 07:26 PM
sachin

Default ancient burton snowboard?

Hey all,
I have an old Burton Backhill handmade (in vermont) snowboard......wood,
with aluminum fins at the back, and awkward rubber bindings....there's a
serial number : X5-4420

Anyone know where I can find more about this snowboard including when it was
made?
thanks

-sachin

Old July 7th 03, 10:12 AM
avo

yes
Contact Dennis from Saltypeaks surfshop in salt lake city
he has one of the biggest collection on earth, and has your board: he will
tell you the date etc...and might even propose to buy it from you for his
museum
search in google for the link to his website ( saltypeaks).
You might also want to contact burton, since its summer they might find the
time to answer you !
Check also my old school gallery there to see if your board is alike some i
have on display, i have a few burton with rubber bindings!
http://www.swallowtails.org

Ride the baby !
Nils

Old March 30th 06, 12:22 PM
www.oldsnowboards.com www.oldsnowboards.com is offline
Banned

Location: Pacific Northwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by avo
[...]

send a photo to

check out the online gallery under "Burton".