Scott Abraham - Brings shame to our true heros with lies he spins

Old January 31st 10, 08:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_2_]

Default Scott Abraham - Brings shame to our true heros with lies he spins

From: Scott Abraham
Subject: Nam on my mind
Date: 1999/05/02
Newsgroups: rec.skiing.alpine

All of this bull**** about The Land of Bad Things is causing the
residual Agent Orange (and a ****load of Hanoi Gold I smoked, along
with the acid) to induce flashbacks.
I havn't been sleeping well. I keep having nightmares, tossing and
turning, my body soaked in fear sweat.
I'm back in that hot and stinky place, stuck on that bare hilltop, the
rain cutting visibility down to a hundred yards, the mud a thing that
seems to have a will of its own.
The stink of cordite fills my nostrils. The gorge rises in my throat,
tasting of another of those scrufulous barbecue pork c-rats.
I'm down to my last mag. Everyone else is dead, their bodies propped
in the eerie positions they found as they fell.
I could swear they are praying.
Charlie is out there behind the wire, massing for the final charge
that will overrun my shallow hole in the ground.
I can hear them moving, and they start to chant:

Ho, Ho, K2 Ho
Ho, Ho, Olin Ho

I peer over the sandbags, and see them charge. They can't walk
through the mud, so they have planks on their feet covered with skins,
sticks in their hands, dressed from head to foot in black Patagucci.
They reek of patchouli oil.
I scream, "Come and get it, you pinna slopes!"
I fire until the barrel glows cherry red, and never run out of rounds.

They all fall down, but then get up and keep coming. They get closer,
and I can see the duct tape hanging in shreds from their garments.
Two are carrying the oddest thing. It looks like a park bench, and
taped to the bench is the ELB, naked, moaning "Suckee, ****ee, seven
and three".
I know what will happen if they capture me. I pull my Randall, grab
the Pride, and scream "You'll never take me alive, coppers"
Then I wake up, shivering in mortal terror.

Two Buddha, War Hero

Vail: Sweet dreams

What shame you bring to your family Scott
Old January 31st 10, 09:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

From: Scott Abraham
Date: 1999/05/02
Newsgroups: rec.skiing.alpine

[...]

Damn, you're even more stupid than I thought you are. Ho, Ho, Ho Chi
Gozinya.
Old February 1st 10, 12:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_2_]

On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 13:32:26 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote:

Damn, you're even more stupid than I thought you are. Ho, Ho, Ho Chi
Gozinya.

Your a liar and a fake. What a disgrace to the Services
Old February 1st 10, 05:57 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

wrote:

Damn, you're even more stupid than I thought you are. Ho, Ho, Ho Chi
Gozinya.

Your a liar and a fake. What a disgrace to the Services

substitute HUMAN RACE for "Services"
Old February 1st 10, 06:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote:

Damn, you're even more stupid than I thought you are. *Ho, Ho, Ho Chi
Gozinya.

Your a liar and a fake. What a disgrace to the Services

How ****ing stupid can you get, idiot? Ho, Ho, K2 Ho?
BTW, I never served, so how can I be a disgrace to the Services?
Stupid. Incredibly stupid.
Old February 1st 10, 06:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:

Damn, you're even more stupid than I thought you are. *Ho, Ho, Ho Chi
Gozinya.

Your a liar and a fake. What a disgrace to the Services

substitute HUMAN RACE for "Services"

You're as ****ing stupid as your buddy Dick Gozinya. So ****ing
stupid I doubt you're a member of the human race: my dog was smart
enough to spot a parody like that, but you obviously aren't. Holy
****, this is hard to believe.
Old February 2nd 10, 01:31 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_2_]

wrote:

Damn, you're even more stupid than I thought you are. *Ho, Ho, Ho Chi
Gozinya.

Your a liar and a fake. What a disgrace to the Services

How ****ing stupid can you get, idiot? Ho, Ho, K2 Ho?
BTW, I never served, so how can I be a disgrace to the Services?
Stupid. Incredibly stupid.

You shame them with the suggestion you were ever in Vietnam serving
ANY role
Liar
Old February 2nd 10, 02:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:

Damn, you're even more stupid than I thought you are. *Ho, Ho, Ho Chi
Gozinya.

Your a liar and a fake. What a disgrace to the Services

How ****ing stupid can you get, idiot? *Ho, Ho, K2 Ho?
BTW, I never served, so how can I be a disgrace to the Services?
Stupid. *Incredibly stupid.

You shame them with the suggestion you were ever in Vietnam serving
ANY role
Liar

Idiot, you just make yourself look stupider trying to defend getting
caught being so stupid. You pathetic dumb****, you just boned
yourself in public. Save yourself more embarassment and STFU.
Old February 2nd 10, 04:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

wrote:

Damn, you're even more stupid than I thought you are. *Ho, Ho, Ho Chi
Gozinya.

Your a liar and a fake. What a disgrace to the Services

How ****ing stupid can you get, idiot? *Ho, Ho, K2 Ho?
BTW, I never served, so how can I be a disgrace to the Services?
Stupid. *Incredibly stupid.

You shame them with the suggestion you were ever in Vietnam serving
ANY role
Liar

Idiot, you just make yourself look stupider trying to defend getting
caught being so stupid. *You pathetic dumb****, you just boned
yourself in public. *Save yourself more embarassment and STFU.-

Another attempt at cleaning up your posting record?
Old February 2nd 10, 04:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:

Damn, you're even more stupid than I thought you are. *Ho, Ho, Ho Chi
Gozinya.

Your a liar and a fake. What a disgrace to the Services

How ****ing stupid can you get, idiot? *Ho, Ho, K2 Ho?
BTW, I never served, so how can I be a disgrace to the Services?
Stupid. *Incredibly stupid.

You shame them with the suggestion you were ever in Vietnam serving
ANY role
Liar

Idiot, you just make yourself look stupider trying to defend getting
caught being so stupid. *You pathetic dumb****, you just boned
yourself in public. *Save yourself more embarassment and STFU.-

Another attempt at cleaning up your posting record?

WTF? Clean up a posting record with a clearly facetious post that
Dick Gozinya was so ****ing stupid that he claimed I was serious?
How desperate are you, Henry?
Clue time. I'm laughing at you. The cops laughed at you (or you
could provide contact info....BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA).
One thing for sure. I'm happy to provide them with YOUR posting
history, including the times you posted my home address and encouraged
violence against me.
How ridiculous. How typical of Dickless Richard Henry, a joke of a
man.
Hey, I'd be delighted to explain Ho, Ho, Ho EMERGENCY SOCCER