Scottie Sighting

Old February 13th 07, 03:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

Default Scottie Sighting

Dave Cartman wrote:
Some troublemaker wrote:

Because you're demo[n]stratively incompetent and pejorative.

Guys,

For the love of god, it's "demonstratively."

Um...no.

See:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=xx-b...n+demonstrably

Misspelling big words makes you look retarted.* HTH

Um, spelling lames and vocabulary lames make you look pedantic.
Especially incorrect ones.

HTH HAND.

//Walt
//
//I'm sorry, but this is abuse; the argument clinic is down the hall.
//Stupid git.
Old February 13th 07, 04:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

And it's bull**** because you say it is? Sorry, Jeff. That's not how
reality works.

How reality works is I met Scott last Tuesday here in Jackson Hole. You
say you don't believe it. Since you choose to believe bull**** instead
of
truth, you are stupid. If you don't want to stay stupid, correct
yourself.
Really. There's a better person inside you. Honesty will help
considerably.
Come on. Admitt you are wrong. Go ahead. You won't bleed. Man up.

I don't believe you met Scott. Your posting habits don't exactly enhance
your credibility with me.

Amazing. The insane logic of a truely sick wacko.

Truth is not defined by your say so. That's reality. Learn to deal.

Truth is defined by truth, not by you denying truth. That's reality. Get
help and learn how to be sane.

--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted
trouble-maker."

And learn, too, that Usenet convention puts a space after the two dashes
to create a proper sig delimiter.

A stalking pathological liar and terrorist whining about Usenet convention.
Apparently Usenet has no objection to vile lies, gross defamation, death
threats, real life stalking.....

I wouldn't know anything about that. All I know is that you've
threatened me and I've never threatened or stalked you.

--
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" --
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone and how he missed
Old February 13th 07, 04:10 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article ,
Walt wrote:

Dave Cartman wrote:
Some troublemaker wrote:

Because you're demo[n]stratively incompetent and pejorative.

Guys,

For the love of god, it's "demonstratively."

Um...no.

See:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=xx-b...n+demonstrably

Misspelling big words makes you look retarted.* HTH

Um, spelling lames and vocabulary lames make you look pedantic.
Especially incorrect ones.

Wow, I agree with you! Well, the spelling lame thing anyway. The
"incorrect spelling lame" is occasionally used for comedic effect. But
I was just being pedantic.

IH! IHAND too! Thanks.
Old February 13th 07, 04:35 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Dave Cartman" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Jeff Davis" wrote in message
In article ,
Bob Lee wrote:
Jeff Davis wrote:

Couldn't be. I'm far from stupid.

Why don't you just let us be the judge of that?

Because you're demostratively incompetent and pejorative.

He's also demonstrably a sociopath. A freak who truly enjoys his lying.

Guys,

For the love of god, it's "demonstratively." Misspelling big words
makes you look retarted.* HTH

Dave

* yes, I know.

I got sociopath right, ok?
Clue time. Posting such crap makes you look like an asshole.
Demonstratively.

Old February 13th 07, 04:37 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Bob Lee" wrote in message
Jeff Davis wrote:

Walt wrote:

Wow, dude, I didn't realize how well connected you were. I *am*
impressed.

No you're not. You need the delusion of bettering yourself by the
denigration
of others. It's a classic symptom of deep seated feelings of inadequacy.

Huh, and here I thought compulsive name-dropping was a classic symptom
of deep-seated feelings of inadequacy.

Huh, and here I thought pathological lying and committing felonies over a
stupid newsgroup was a classic symptom of deep seated feelings of
inadequacy. That's why Bob Lee lies so often.

Old February 13th 07, 04:40 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Bob Lee" wrote in message
Two Buddha wrote:

Walt wrote:

Jeff Davis wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:

Really? You live at a rock climbing gym?

Really. Hawks and I grew up in the same neighborhood. He's Gerry
Spence's
Step son. I went to High School with Kent Spence. Brents Hawks owns
the
Teton Rock Gym, and I live behind it. Rent free.

zOMFG!!! You know Kent Spense? *AND* Brents Hawks?

Wow, dude, I didn't realize how well connected you were. I *am*
impressed.

He even knows me and has seen me, in person, and spoken to my face. Very
civilly. Which is more than any other rsa poster can say.....

How soon we forget. I've seen you in person and spoken to your face
very civilly. You still owe me a lunch.

Not in the last nine years, you lying piece of ****. No surprise you don't
mention that you certainly have NOT had the balls to do so since you
committed a felony to harass me. Discuss.

They say that if you always tell the truth, you'll only have one story
to remember. You might want to think about that.

Take your own advice, Bob: one you should heed considering you are a
pathological liar who just got caught lying by omission. Tell the truth
about committing felonies, and discuss the fact you conveniently ignored the
reality that no freak has had the balls to face me since you committed a
felony.
Discuss.

Old February 13th 07, 04:42 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Bob Lee" wrote in message
Two Buddha wrote:

Geez, I don't measure my manhood by whether I can ski 3500 vert nonstop.
measure it by whether I stand by what I say.

But you said you'd let me know next time you were in Santa Fe. And you
didn't. A short measure by any standard.

What a pathetic manipulation. Stand by what you say, Bob. Discuss the
felony you committed when you lied to a judge and the cops.
Not to mention participating in a criminal conspiracy to do just that.
I never cease to be amazed at the gall of psychopathic liars like you, Bob.
You know you are lying, I know you are lying, and you enjoy lying.
Clue time, Bob. If I can't set up competent witnesses who are comfortable
dealing with criminals like you, I don't set up meets. After all, you have
proven you will lie to the police and have done so before. Discuss.
I treat honorable men with honor. You're not honorable. You're a sick
freak who has proven he will commit felonies over a stupid newsgroup.
Discuss why you are treated as a criminal, Lee.

Old February 13th 07, 04:43 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Jeff Davis" wrote in message
In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

Because you believe bull****. People who believe bull**** are
stupid.
You don't want to be stupid, do you? ****.

What? Jeff, that wouldn't be some *vitriol*, would it?

That's logic. If you can't correct yourself, you're going to stay
stupid
all your life. You can't fix stupid without the ability to grow in
understanding and effectiveness. I just want to to become a better
person.
That's all. Good luck.

Jeff, he's not stupid. He's mentally ill. Delusional.
He's certainly wasn't stupid enough to face me in person when he said he
would. He ran.

So you're saying it would be smart to avoid meeting you, Scottie? Why?
Are you suggesting you present some kind of threat?

How pathetically manipulative. How Alan Baker. YOU are a stalking threat,
and a proven insane wacko....not to mention a coward who chickened out and
ran.
LOL

Old February 13th 07, 04:46 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

[...]

Another ridiculous lie from an insane stalker. How pathetic. How Alan
Baker.