MK Halfpipe

Old May 12th 04, 08:55 PM
Alex

Default MK Halfpipe

Hey Guys...

Just been over to Milton Keynes eXcape and they are just finishing a
Halfpipe in the center slope, goes from top to bottom....costs an extra £3
to use, but should keep the blues away.
Small kicker and 3 rails on main slope too...gave me a good 2 hours of fun
today anyway.

Ride safe - AJ

Old May 14th 04, 03:02 PM
phil

I suppose it's old news, but there are some photographs of the MK
halfpipe in use he
http://www.wigglesworld.klebos.com/s...cape/index.htm
Should have an interesting effect on flatland competitions in the
future.

phil
Old May 15th 04, 06:36 AM
PJ4LIFE

Wow, that's pretty cool. I would definitely check one of those out if they
had one in Colorado. Probably not feasible since we have the real thing most
of the year.
om...

Old May 17th 04, 09:31 AM
phil

Wow, that's pretty cool. I would definitely check one of those out if they
had one in Colorado. Probably not feasible since we have the real thing most
of the year.

Yeah, don't run it in ;-) Here's the plastic alternative for those
days when it's just too nice to hide in a big 'fridge (images from
Saturday):
http://www.wigglesworld.klebos.com/s...ombe/index.htm

Hmm. It took the spammers about a day to harvest that email address
from here. Still, it took me about 5 seconds to kill it. Spam
children: you'll be blatting your pathetic dribble at this address for
the next ten years. ******s.

Old May 17th 04, 12:16 PM
Tim Sampson

"Alex" wrote in
:

Hey Guys...

Just been over to Milton Keynes eXcape and they are just finishing a
Halfpipe in the center slope, goes from top to bottom....costs an
extra £3 to use, but should keep the blues away.
Small kicker and 3 rails on main slope too...gave me a good 2 hours of
fun today anyway.

Ride safe - AJ

It's taken me a while but I've just noticed your post. It seems like you
went on a Wednesday. What time? I didn't realise they bothered with any
toys except on Friday/Saturday nights. (I know about the pipe times but
it's interesting that they had the other stuff out.)

Cheers
Tim
Old May 20th 04, 11:14 AM
PJ4LIFE

Very nice. Looks like an awesome place to practice tricks and sliders! I've
never seen anything like this stuff. Thanks for the links! I think my season
just officially ended last week. It's really slushy right now so I'll
probably get ready for next season.
"Tim Sampson" wrote in message
. 2...
"Alex" wrote in
:

Old May 20th 04, 05:32 PM
Dean

PJ4LIFE wrote:

I think my season
just officially ended last week. It's really slushy right now so I'll
probably get ready for next season.

You aren't going to "The 3rd Annual Festival of the Brewpubs will be held May
29th-31st." at A-Basin? I would if I wasn't 1000 miles away.

Dean

Old May 21st 04, 07:18 AM
PJ4LIFE

Jesh, the good times never end at the basin. Looks like I'll be drinking em
down on that Day! I'll be there for sure.. Thanks for the heads up. LOL

Old May 28th 04, 04:36 PM
Dean

PJ4LIFE wrote:

Jesh, the good times never end at the basin. Looks like I'll be drinking em
down on that Day! I'll be there for sure.. Thanks for the heads up. LOL

Please provide a report (snow and brew) for those of us who are unable to
attend.

Dean