This Guy Sums Things Up Pretty Well...

Old August 25th 11, 05:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default This Guy Sums Things Up Pretty Well...

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=331497
Old August 25th 11, 06:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 25, 10:01*am, pigo wrote:
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=331497

Let me sum things up about you, you pathetic brain fried idiot.
You are one of the most disgusting, despicable scumbags on the
planet. You are a pathological liar, a dickless freak, a perverted
asshole, and a complete and total coward.
No surprise you repost the blatherings of another transparent
pathological liar.
That pretty much sums things up about you.
Old August 25th 11, 06:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Aug 25, 11:15*am, twobuddha wrote:
On Aug 25, 10:01*am, pigo wrote:

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=331497

Let me sum things up about you, you pathetic brain fried idiot.
You are one of the most disgusting, despicable scumbags on the
planet. *You are a pathological liar, a dickless freak, a perverted
asshole, and a complete and total coward.
No surprise you repost the blatherings of another transparent
pathological liar.
That pretty much sums things up about you.

There are times when the irony of Brain Fried Bob's projections
boggles the mind. Especially now. I must share, with some minor
changes to pretty much sum up Birther Bob. This is from the lying
piece of **** asshole who wrote the defamatory and ridiculous piece,
with my twist added.

Although, I would argue there are no plausible explanations for doing
what they did, I could entertain arguments pursuant to understanding
the dweebs rationales for lying.
But in the case of Thompson, he lies because he is a liar. He doesn't
only lie to cover his misdeeds – he lies to get his way. He lies to
belittle others and to make himself look presentable at their expense.
He lies about his tiny liddle cock, his golf game, his skiing, his
associations, his criminal stalking, his wife. He lies and bullies to
keep his background secret. His lying is congenital and compounded by
socio-psychological factors of his life.

Never in my life, inside or outside of usenet, have I witnessed such
dishonesty in a dickless pussy. He is the most mendacious usenet
figure I have ever witnessed. Even by the low standards of his fellow
terrorists, his narcissistic, contumacious arrogance is unequalled.
Using Bob Thompson as the bar, Anthea Kerrison would have to be
elevated to sainthood.

Old August 25th 11, 07:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Aug 25, 12:01*pm, pigo wrote:
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=331497

I hope you don't really believe that guy, he rants and raves and does
not cite examples for most of his ranting.
Old August 25th 11, 08:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

On 8/25/2011 1:01 PM, pigo wrote:
http://www.wnd.com/....

A World Nut Daily link?

Shirley you jest...

//Walt

Old August 25th 11, 08:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

On 8/25/2011 3:36 PM, wrote:
On Aug 25, 12:01 pm, pigo wrote:
http://www.wnd.com/...

I hope you don't really believe that guy, he rants and raves and does
not cite examples for most of his ranting.

Does that remind you of anybody?

Seriously, World Nut Daily is an entire site of people who are off their
meds. I'm about as likely to click on their crap as I am to read the
usenet posts of a certain somebody who shall remain nameless. It's just
the same WHARGARBLE!!! over and over.

//Walt

Old August 25th 11, 08:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Aug 25, 12:36*pm, " wrote:
On Aug 25, 12:01*pm, pigo wrote:

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=331497

I hope you don't really believe that guy, he rants and raves and does
not cite examples for most of his ranting.

This is Brain Fried Bob, dumb****. He believes. The same way he
believes all the lies he tells about me......with no objection from
you, of course. But then again, YOU told a whopper today. Like minds.
Old August 25th 11, 08:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 25, 1:08*pm, Walt wrote:
On 8/25/2011 1:01 PM, pigo wrote:

http://www.wnd.com/....

A World Nut Daily link?

Shirley you jest...

This is Birther Bob. Your buddy.
Old August 25th 11, 08:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Aug 25, 1:11*pm, Walt wrote:
On 8/25/2011 3:36 PM, wrote:

On Aug 25, 12:01 pm, pigo wrote:
http://www.wnd.com/...

I hope you don't really believe that guy, he rants and raves and does
not cite examples for most of his ranting.

Does that remind you of anybody?

Sure. Swift Boat Bob Thompson. I'd be delighted to provide examples
of my criticism of you, for damn sure.
Indeed, I do. Every time I call you an asshole.

Seriously, World Nut Daily is an entire site of people who are off their
meds. *I'm about as likely to click on their crap as I am to read the
usenet posts of a certain somebody who shall remain nameless. It's just
the same WHARGARBLE!!! over and over.

That certain someone tells the truth, as you well know. I'm surprised
you don't like Nut web sites, considering that you, too, are a
pathological liar who just got busted in a whopper of a lie.
Examples. Proof. History. Now go back to ignoring reality when it
applies to what a pathetic cowardly piece of **** asshole you are.
Old August 25th 11, 08:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
SkiGuy

On Aug 25, 10:01*am, pigo wrote:
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=331497

Did WND find those Weapons of Mass Destruction yet?

Really, Pigo.... Sometimes I think you and TwoButthole are twins
seperated at birth... equally nutso in your own different ways.

SG