Turning on flat skis?

Old December 6th 09, 04:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

Default Turning on flat skis?

On Dec 6, 8:30*am, pigo wrote:
On Dec 4, 11:11*am, "Bob F" wrote:

Norm wrote:
Eventually these guys will get bored
with shouting in th edark and go away.

There has been no evidence of that.

That's because not enough people delete their drivel in the responses.
ALAN! You should take particular notice of this. We all know that you
have gotten him. But your threads go on forever. Your snipping of
their **** and posting your own POV would go a long way towards
eliminating them completely from many of our pages.

None of it's new. We don't need to see it over and over.

Hey, idiot? Baker is mentally ill. Delusional. Stop encouraging him.
Old December 6th 09, 04:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Dec 6, 12:02*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
Toecheese, you rawk! LOL.

Talk about damning with faint praise....

Baker, you almost sound sane when dancing with Toecheese. *LOL.

Talk about damning with faint praise.

Geez, you noticed. *Idiot. *You've caught too many pucks with your
face.

LOL

Truly stupid. *What a dumb****!!!!!

I don't know about you, Scottie, but I usually laugh at stupid things.

Clue time, wack job. *Catching you lying and spewing ridiculous,
delusional bull**** is not insulting. *Just reality.
Which you ignore. *LOL. *Thought I'd save you the trouble, dumb****.

LOL

Damn, you love to make yourself look stupid, eh, dumb****?

LOL

Damn, you just love to make yourself look stupid.

The surest way for other
people to know I'm an decent ordinary guy is for you to call me
"stalker", etc.

Not decent, and not ordinary. *You are mentally ill,

A lie.

Bull****. *Truth. *You are a sick, mentally ill stalking freak.

Sorry, but you have no knowledge of that and your statements on the
subject are in complete contradiction with reality.

Sorry. This post is enough evidence. Plenty of knowledge. Reality
is that you are a sick, mentally ill stalking freak. Get help, freak.

utterly without
any ethical standards,

A lie.

You sure as hell don't show any he where busted lying, you LOL and
keep on lying. *Not to mention the weasel excuses for not showing up
at Whistler.

I didn't make any weasel excuses, Scottie. I didn't come because you
wouldn't meet my condition after I'd met yours.

bWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
You stupid, dumb, ignorant, crazy asshole, I didn't make ANY
conditions. I told you where I would be and when I would be there,
and challenged you to be man enough to show up. You weaseled. What
makes this even more ridiculous is that after stating you didn't make
any weasel excuses, you repeated your weasel excuse.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Do you have any idea how stupid
you look?

Why you wouldn't meet my condition when it was so simple to satisfy,

Because you are a delusional, deranged pathological liar.

I'll leave others to decide for themselves.

I've already decided. You're a dickless, nutless blowhard freak.
Thanks for ****ing yourself, freak.

a pathological liar,

A lie.

You're so crazy you don't even know you are lying.

If one doesn't know one is lying, it isn't lying.

You're so crazy you don't even know that statement is a lie, you
pathological liar. Absolutely insane statement. Just because you
believe your lies does not make you any less of a liar. Just confirms
you are delusional and mentally ill, you sick freak.

a pathetic coward,

A lie.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
If you were a man, you would have shown up at Whistler. *The fact that
you pussied out is never going to change, freak.

If you were a man, you'd have met my condition...

A man would have shown up at Whistler. Bitch. You are insane. What
part of "I do not negotiate with punks, crazy freaks, pathological
liars, and Alan Baker" didn't you understand, pussy?
Amazing. Keep making weasel excuses for being a dickless pussy,
freak. And that is never going to change. You have always been a
craven blowhard coward, and you always will be, freak.

dickless freak devoid of honor or integrity.

A lie.

I sure have not seen any honor or integrit7y. *Just a sick freak lying
his dickless ass off.

LOL

As I was saying, idiot.

Damn, I forgot. *Around here, that's very, very ordinary.

LOL

Ain't funny to me, idiot/.

LOL

As I was saying, idiot.

Make me fat boi!

Oh, you are so tough. *Could have talked that way at Whistler, puck
boi, but you didn't have the pucks. *Go back to ****ing yourself,
stupido

I would have talked that way at Whistler, but you punked out.

Amazing. The true insanity of Dickless Baker, deranged nutjob.
Hey, freak? I showed up where I said I would be when I said I would
be there. Only in your puck addled brain is there any scenario where
history can be twisted to the point that you can accuse ME of punking
out.
Holy ****, you are ****ing nuts. Absolutely bonkers. Clue time,
punk. I was there. You didn't have the balls to show, and you've
been making weasel excuses ever since. Which makes you a punk.
Another clue. I don't negotiate with proven punks, punk. You get
challenged to show. You agreed to show. Then you weaseled, punk.
How crazy. How insane. How Punk Boi Alan Baker.
Old December 6th 09, 04:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

*twobuddha wrote:
Toecheese, you rawk! LOL.

Talk about damning with faint praise....

Baker, you almost sound sane when dancing with Toecheese. *LOL.

Talk about damning with faint praise.

Geez, you noticed. *Idiot. *You've caught too many pucks with your
face.

LOL

Truly stupid. *What a dumb****!!!!!

I don't know about you, Scottie, but I usually laugh at stupid things.

No, you usually LOL when you get caught saying stupid, deranged,
delusional things. Then you make yourself look even more stupid and
crazy.

Clue time, wack job. *Catching you lying and spewing ridiculous,
delusional bull**** is not insulting. *Just reality.
Which you ignore. *LOL. *Thought I'd save you the trouble, dumb****.

LOL

Damn, you love to make yourself look stupid, eh, dumb****?

LOL

The surest way for other
people to know I'm an decent ordinary guy is for you to call me
"stalker", etc.

Not decent, and not ordinary. *You are mentally ill,

A lie.

Bull****. *Truth. *You are a sick, mentally ill stalking freak.

Sorry, but you have no knowledge of that and your statements on the
subject are in complete contradiction with reality.

You are insane. A sick, mentally ill stalking freak. You wouldn't
know reality if it bit you on your tiny dick, freak.

utterly without
any ethical standards,

A lie.

You sure as hell don't show any he where busted lying, you LOL and
keep on lying. *Not to mention the weasel excuses for not showing up
at Whistler.

I didn't make any weasel excuses, Scottie. I didn't come because you
wouldn't meet my condition after I'd met yours.

Amazing. First you say you don't make weasel excuses, then you repeat
your weasel excuse.
LOL

Why you wouldn't meet my condition when it was so simple to satisfy,
I'll leave others to decide for themselves.

a pathological liar,

A lie.

You're so crazy you don't even know you are lying.

If one doesn't know one is lying, it isn't lying.

Only an insane wack job would try to justify his pathological lying
with that insane wack job statement.

a pathetic coward,

A lie.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
If you were a man, you would have shown up at Whistler. *The fact that
you pussied out is never going to change, freak.

If you were a man, you'd have met my condition...

Wrong. If I were a crazy, delusional nut job, I would have played
your game. Clue time, pussy. You pussied out.

dickless freak devoid of honor or integrity.

A lie.

I sure have not seen any honor or integrit7y. *Just a sick freak lying
his dickless ass off.

LOL

Just a sick freak lying his dickless ass off.

Damn, I forgot. *Around here, that's very, very ordinary.

LOL

Ain't funny to me, idiot/.

LOL

Which says far more than you will ever understand, freak.

Make me fat boi!

Oh, you are so tough. *Could have talked that way at Whistler, puck
boi, but you didn't have the pucks. *Go back to ****ing yourself,
stupido

I would have talked that way at Whistler, but you punked out.

Only in the insane mind of Alan Baker. Absolutely crazy. I was where
I said I would be when I said I would be there. You didn't have the
balls to show, punk. Nothing is ever going to change the reality that
you pussied out, punk puck boi. And you just ****ed yourself again in
this post.
You are insane. Get help, freak.
Old December 6th 09, 06:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Norm

"Bob F" wrote in message

Eventually these guys will get bored
with shouting in th edark and go away.

There has been no evidence of that.

Thats because it hasn't been done.

Old December 6th 09, 06:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Yes, you did, actually. How quickly you forget. You wanted to see a
picture of me, and I posted one.

and challenged you to be man enough to show up. You weaseled. What
makes this even more ridiculous is that after stating you didn't make
any weasel excuses, you repeated your weasel excuse.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Do you have any idea how stupid
you look?

Why you wouldn't meet my condition when it was so simple to satisfy,

Because you are a delusional, deranged pathological liar.

How does that answer my question?

I'll leave others to decide for themselves.

I've already decided. You're a dickless, nutless blowhard freak.
Thanks for ****ing yourself, freak.

LOL

a pathological liar,

A lie.

You're so crazy you don't even know you are lying.

If one doesn't know one is lying, it isn't lying.

You're so crazy you don't even know that statement is a lie, you
pathological liar. Absolutely insane statement. Just because you
believe your lies does not make you any less of a liar. Just confirms
you are delusional and mentally ill, you sick freak.

That statement is not a lie. That statement is the truth. A lie is an
intentionally false statement, Scottie. Intent takes knowledge.

a pathetic coward,

A lie.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
If you were a man, you would have shown up at Whistler. *The fact that
you pussied out is never going to change, freak.

If you were a man, you'd have met my condition...

A man would have shown up at Whistler. Bitch. You are insane. What

A man would have met my condition.

part of "I do not negotiate with punks, crazy freaks, pathological
liars, and Alan Baker" didn't you understand, pussy?

I met your condition and if you don't meet mine, I'm not going to show.

You were happy to meet it after the meeting time was past.

[...]

Sorry, but there's not proof of that.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old December 6th 09, 07:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

You're really starting to lose it, Scottie.

You already replied to this...

Old December 6th 09, 09:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Dec 6, 12:04*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

You stupid, idiotic freak, YOU lost it years ago. Not just your
sanity. Your balls.
Old December 6th 09, 09:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Dec 6, 11:08*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

twobuddha wrote:
[...]

That was not a condition, idiot. I already had set the meet. What
part of "I do not negotiate with pathological liars and insane nut
jobs" don't you understand, freak?
Go **** yourself, liar.

and challenged you to be man enough to show up. *You weaseled. *What
makes this even more ridiculous is that after stating you didn't make
any weasel excuses, you repeated your weasel excuse.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. *Do you have any idea how stupid
you look?

Why you wouldn't meet my condition when it was so simple to satisfy,

Because you are a delusional, deranged pathological liar.

How does that answer my question?

It answers your question quite well. If you weren't a delusional,
deranged pathological liar, you would understand why honest, sane
people do not negotiate with delusional, deranged pathological liars.

Thanks for ****ing yourself again, freak.

a pathological liar,

A lie.

You're so crazy you don't even know you are lying.

If one doesn't know one is lying, it isn't lying.

You're so crazy you don't even know that statement is a lie, you
pathological liar. *Absolutely insane statement. *Just because you
believe your lies does not make you any less of a liar. *Just confirms
you are delusional and mentally ill, you sick freak.

That statement is not a lie. That statement is the truth. A lie is an
intentionally false statement, Scottie. Intent takes knowledge.

What INSANE BULL****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A false statement is a lie whether you believe it or not. Not to
mention that since you have made a conscience choice to ignore any
facts that contradict your lies, you are choosing to lie.
Another pathetic, ridiculous, insane lie from Wack Job Baker,
pathological liar.

a pathetic coward,

A lie.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
If you were a man, you would have shown up at Whistler. The fact that
you pussied out is never going to change, freak.

If you were a man, you'd have met my condition...

A man would have shown up at Whistler. *Bitch. *You are insane. *What

A man would have met my condition.

Only in your insane world, freak. In MY world, a man would have shown
up at Whistler. You are not a man. You're a pussy and a freak.

part of "I do not negotiate with punks, crazy freaks, pathological
liars, and Alan Baker" didn't you understand, pussy?

I met your condition and if you don't meet mine, I'm not going to show.

Weasel some more, Weasel Boi.

You were happy to meet it after the meeting time was past.

That is a completely insane lie, Baker. Weasel some more, coward.

Amazing. *Keep making weasel excuses for being a dickless pussy,
freak. *And that is never going to change. *You have always been a
craven blowhard coward, and you always will be, freak.

LOL

Hell, you just made your excuses for being a dickless pussy again,
freak. How pathetic. LOL at Dickless Baker.

[...]

Sorry, but I could give a flying ****. I know I was there. So do
you. I know you punked, punk boi. So do you. Insane.

Holy ****, you are ****ing nuts. *Absolutely bonkers. *Clue time,
punk. *I was there. *You didn't have the balls to show, and you've
been making weasel excuses ever since. *Which makes you a punk.
Another clue. *I don't negotiate with proven punks, punk. *You get
challenged to show. *You agreed to show. *Then you weaseled, punk.
How crazy. *How insane. *How Punk Boi Alan Baker.

LOL

Facts are a bitch, eh, punk? Whenever you are confronted with the
facts, punk, you punk out and LOL.
Nothing is ever going to change the fact that you pussied out. That
you have always pussied out. That you are mentally ill and a
stalking, lying, cowardly freak.
Go catch some more pucks with your forehead, might help.

Old December 6th 09, 09:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

You sure as hell don't show any he where busted lying, you LOL and
keep on lying. Not to mention the weasel excuses for not showing up
at Whistler.

I didn't make any weasel excuses, Scottie. I didn't come because you
wouldn't meet my condition after I'd met yours.

bWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
You stupid, dumb, ignorant, crazy asshole, I didn't make ANY
conditions. *I told you where I would be and when I would be there,

Yes, you did, actually. How quickly you forget. You wanted to see a
picture of me, and I posted one.

That was not a condition, idiot. I already had set the meet. What
part of "I do not negotiate with pathological liars and insane nut
jobs" don't you understand, freak?
Go **** yourself, liar.

It's always been a condition of your meets, Scottie. Would you like me
to post some quotes?

and challenged you to be man enough to show up. *You weaseled. *What
makes this even more ridiculous is that after stating you didn't make
any weasel excuses, you repeated your weasel excuse.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. *Do you have any idea how stupid
you look?

Why you wouldn't meet my condition when it was so simple to satisfy,

Because you are a delusional, deranged pathological liar.

How does that answer my question?

It answers your question quite well. If you weren't a delusional,
deranged pathological liar, you would understand why honest, sane
people do not negotiate with delusional, deranged pathological liars.

They do if they want them to agree to do something. You need my
agreement to meet with you if you want the meet to happen. I set a very
simple condition on that agreement, and you wouldn't fulfill it.

[...]

No, Scottie. You don't get to redefine words to suit yourself:

"lie 2 |la?| |l??|
noun
an intentionally false statement :"

That's from the Mac OS X built-in dictionary.

But from Merriam-Webster:

http://m-w.com/dictionary/lie

"1 a : an assertion of something known or believed by the speaker to be
untrue with intent to deceive "

a pathetic coward,

A lie.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
If you were a man, you would have shown up at Whistler. The fact that
you pussied out is never going to change, freak.

If you were a man, you'd have met my condition...

A man would have shown up at Whistler. *Bitch. *You are insane. *What

A man would have met my condition.

Only in your insane world, freak. In MY world, a man would have shown
up at Whistler. You are not a man. You're a pussy and a freak.

LOL

part of "I do not negotiate with punks, crazy freaks, pathological
liars, and Alan Baker" didn't you understand, pussy?

I met your condition and if you don't meet mine, I'm not going to show.

Weasel some more, Weasel Boi.

You were happy to meet it after the meeting time was past.

That is a completely insane lie, Baker. Weasel some more, coward.

That is the complete truth, Scottie. After the meeting was over you
posted the precise kind of clarification I requested...

So if it was too much work to do before when it would have been useful,
how did it suddenly become something you could do afterwards?

Oh, you are so tough. Could have talked that way at Whistler, puck
boi, but you didn't have the pucks. Go back to ****ing yourself,
stupido

I would have talked that way at Whistler, but you punked out.

Amazing. *The true insanity of Dickless Baker, deranged nutjob.
Hey, freak? *I showed up where I said I would be when I said I would
be there. *Only in your puck addled brain is there any scenario where
history can be twisted to the point that you can accuse ME of punking
out.

Sorry, but there's not proof of that.

Sorry, but I could give a flying ****. I know I was there. So do
you. I know you punked, punk boi. So do you. Insane.

I don't know you were there. I wasn't there, so how could I? To say I
know you were there would be a lie.

Holy ****, you are ****ing nuts. *Absolutely bonkers. *Clue time,
punk. *I was there. *You didn't have the balls to show, and you've
been making weasel excuses ever since. *Which makes you a punk.
Another clue. *I don't negotiate with proven punks, punk. *You get
challenged to show. *You agreed to show. *Then you weaseled, punk.
How crazy. *How insane. *How Punk Boi Alan Baker.

LOL

Facts are a bitch, eh, punk? Whenever you are confronted with the
facts, punk, you punk out and LOL.

What facts? You've presented no facts; just your usual bluster.

What we know is that if you wanted the meet to happen, you would have
met my condition on the meet.

And you didn't.

Nothing is ever going to change the fact that you pussied out. That
you have always pussied out. That you are mentally ill and a
stalking, lying, cowardly freak.

Are you accusing me of the crime of stalking as defined by the laws of
any jurisdiction, Scottie?