Is skiing reverse camber-rocker tips skis cheating?

Old October 28th 10, 01:41 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Is skiing reverse camber-rocker tips skis cheating?

On Oct 27, 12:12*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

*snowbender wrote:
On Oct 26, 2:35 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,
*snowbender wrote:

Yup, that must be in your local mole hills, Kirkwood is a major
resort, they do uphold their high standard that they're famous for.

"Kirkwood" is a "major resort"?

LOL

And you think that a resort being "major" affects how they classify runs?

Yes, that's "industry" standard; interesting that you think you know
better how to classify the terrain better than the resort, typical
little knowledge.

There is no "industry" standard"

"There is no governing body that assigns difficulty ratings to ski
trails. Instead, ski resorts assign ratings to their own trails, marking
a given trail according to its relative difficulty when compared with
other trails at that resort. As a result, identically pitched trails at
different resorts can have different ratings."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpine_..._trail_ratings

Hope this helps!-

Geez, Pervert Dave Davidson, usually when you go to Wikipedia it is to
pick out psychiatric conditions you can use to defame me.
You have not done that in quite some time. Congratulations. I know
it is very difficult for you to stop lying and defaming.
Keep up the good work, psychopath.
Old October 28th 10, 10:42 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

snowbender wrote:

Yup, that must be in your local mole hills, Kirkwood is a major
resort, they do uphold their high standard that they're famous for.

"Kirkwood" is a "major resort"?

LOL

And you think that a resort being "major" affects how they classify runs?

Yes, that's "industry" standard; interesting that you think you know
better how to classify the terrain better than the resort, typical
little knowledge.

Sorry. There is no industry standard on this.

...so why did you lose your balance multiple times?

Your green MA.

Too late for that one, Chai-Tea. You already admitted to losing your
balance.

Your lies.

The truth.

But you don't want to talk about how you lost your balance and broke
your knee?

You didn't ask about it.

Too late for that one, little knowledge, you already broke your knee
while skiing.

How is it too late? You asked a question, I answered it, and then you
complained that I hadn't answered a question you hadn't asked.

Not really, different snow contents has different reaction to the same
forces, and you were talking about moving up and down (turn phase) in
powder skiing but didn't know our body weight can actually vary from
0G to 1G?

No, really.

A skier of W weight making an X radius turn at Y speed creates precisely
the same force regardless of the snow.

Your little knowledge; heard about the term "unweighting"?

Yup. And it changes nothing.

No, cement snow would suck all you energy and act like a brake, and
the deep track form a groove which would prevent your from turning,
that's why if you use dry powder skiing technique, you won't last for
two turns.

Classic Chai-Tea deflection.

Yup, LOL is frozen on your face now, Mr. shameless LOL.

LOL

Don't you think that we have beaten this dead horse long enough, Mr.
shameless LOL?

I'm no longer entertaining your shameless little knowledge.

Until next time, enjoy you shamelessness

LOL

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old October 28th 10, 10:42 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

snowbender wrote:

Yup, that must be in your local mole hills, Kirkwood is a major
resort, they do uphold their high standard that they're famous for.

"Kirkwood" is a "major resort"?

LOL

And you think that a resort being "major" affects how they classify
runs?

Yes, that's "industry" standard; interesting that you think you know
better how to classify the terrain better than the resort, typical
little knowledge.

There is no "industry" standard"

Let's make it "industry standard practice."

Sorry, but it doesn't exist.

"There is no governing body that assigns difficulty ratings to ski
trails. Instead, ski resorts assign ratings to their own trails, marking
a given trail according to its relative difficulty when compared with
other trails at that resort. As a result, identically pitched trails at
different resorts can have different ratings."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpine_..._trail_ratings

Hope this helps!

Mediocre.

Gone fishing

Translation: "Running away from facts I can't handle".

Old October 28th 10, 03:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Oct 28, 4:42*am, Alan Baker wrote:

No, cement snow would suck all you energy and act like a brake, and
the deep track form a groove which would prevent your from turning,
that's why if you use dry powder skiing technique, you won't last for
two turns.

Classic Chai-Tea deflection.

Anybody can make something up that's untrue and represent it as true
to "prove" their point. We're all well aware of someone here that does
that all the time. Now we have two.

Ski it the same. Just go steeper.
Old October 28th 10, 03:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Oct 27, 1:54*pm, "Bob F" wrote:

When the knee deep smow if flying into my face, it is powder. As I said, it may
not be as good as in Utah, but it is without a doubt powder.

Everybody here is getting all hung up in a definition that, if you
think about it, we all know. Except one person (ok, maybe two. But for
different reasons).

It's just loose snow. It doesn't have to be unskied. I've gone through
skied up snow up to my waist and more. Still powder. And corn is
unskied snow. But it's not powder. An inch or two on crust? I don't
think I'd call it powder skiing, but it's skiing on a little bit of
powder.

What I'm getting at is that I'm pretty sure we all know how to use t
he language. And to some degree we are going in circles that the
retarded are laying out for you. What amazes me is that we seem to
have found two of the most similarly retarded personalities on the
net.

One that tell easily disprovable stories about himself and denies the
proveable or his own statements. Another that post videos,
misidentifies the content, then fights to defend his explaination
against the evidence. We should just let them argue with each other.
Old October 28th 10, 03:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Skiing cement has its own techniques... ...they're just not powder
techniques.

They are variations of powder techniques. The steeper it gets, the
more like powder you ski it. Sometimes you just have to ride on top to
get through it, **** trying to ski it.
Old October 28th 10, 04:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Oct 28, 3:42*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*snowbender wrote:

[...]

Irony meter shows up at Whistler.
Fact: For months you threatened to tell SPD that I had threatened
your life, while the facts clearly proved you'd be lying your dumb****
ass off
Fact: Despite all your threats and blustering and stalking, you
didn't have the balls to back up your bull****.
Fact: You've been running away from these facts you can't handle.
Fact: You're a pathetic coward, a stalking ppppuuuuusssssyyyy, and a
mentally ill deranged dumb****.
Old October 28th 10, 04:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Holy ****, Bob, you have to stop drowning your cheerios in vodka.

We're all well aware of someone here that does
that all the time. Now we have two.

We're all aware that you are one of the most laughable, transparent,
ridiculous liars here. And the biggest ppppppuuuuuusssssyyyyy of all
time.

Ski it the same. Just go steeper.

Old October 28th 10, 05:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Oct 28, 8:26*am, pigo wrote:
On Oct 27, 1:54*pm, "Bob F" wrote:

[...]

Holy ****. Brain Fried Bob, one of the most pathetic liars on the
planet, calling me retarded.
Irony meter becomes mentally challenged.
Hey, Mr. Retarded Thompson? Want to repeat that Swift Boat nonsense
again? Or ask for my birth certificate?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

One that tell easily disprovable stories about himself and denies the
proveable or his own statements.

Stop drinking your breakfast, dumb****. You've never disproved any of
my stories. Period. And you sure have made up a bunch of stories
about ME that you cannot prove.

Another that post videos,
misidentifies the content, then fights to defend his explaination
against the evidence. We should just let them argue with each other.

Then why don't you shut the **** up, you pathetic freak, and stop
lying about us?
Old October 28th 10, 05:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

pigo wrote:
On Oct 27, 1:54 pm, "Bob F" wrote:

[...]

the village idiots

Maybe the new push for bulling restraint will shed some light on the
issues we face with one of them.
The other one is not criminal just a really stupid person incapable of
learning even though he claim to teach but no students have surfaced and
no one buys his rants.
Guess you could call it protecting intellectual property through stupidity.