skiing?

Old November 12th 10, 03:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

Default skiing?

Walt wrote:
On 11/11/2010 6:01 PM, wrote:
Walt wrote this crap:

It's time to think about putting the sailboat away for the season.

Already done that.

Well, of course you have. All the fair weather sailors put their
boats away along time ago. But it's much more interesting to stick
around for the gales of November.

I'll put mine away when the ski hills open. Won't be long now.

Don't I remember this exact same discussion last year.

Old November 12th 10, 03:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Nov 11, 7:19*pm, "Bob F" wrote:
Walt wrote:
On 11/11/2010 6:01 PM, wrote:
*Walt wrote this crap:

It's time to think about putting the sailboat away for the season.

Already done that.

Well, of course you have. *All the fair weather sailors put their
boats away along time ago. *But it's much more interesting to stick
around for the gales of November.

I'll put mine away when the ski hills open. *Won't be long now.

Don't I remember this exact same discussion last year.

How about moving it over to rsa.pussy? Inane bull**** that has no
relationship to skiing. If you assholes were consistent in your
standards, you'd go to a private newsgroup, but hypocrisy and double
standards are your stock in trade.
Old November 12th 10, 12:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 19:19:33 -0800, "Bob F"
wrote this crap:

It's time to think about putting the sailboat away for the season.

Already done that.

Well, of course you have. All the fair weather sailors put their
boats away along time ago. But it's much more interesting to stick
around for the gales of November.

I'll put mine away when the ski hills open. Won't be long now.

Don't I remember this exact same discussion last year.

No you don't. You don't remember this from last year. These aren't
the droids you're looking for. Move along. Move along.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Move along. Move along.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old November 12th 10, 12:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 19:34:23 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Don't I remember this exact same discussion last year.

How about moving it over to rsa.pussy? Inane bull**** that has no
relationship to skiing. If you assholes were consistent in your
standards, you'd go to a private newsgroup, but hypocrisy and double
standards are your stock in trade.

It's just so much fun to poke the trolls, Trunky. It's like watching
the clowns at the rodeo.

So how's the food in jail? Is it better than at the soup kitchen?

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

Old November 12th 10, 02:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Nov 12, 5:23*am, wrote:

I'll put my golf clubs away when golf hills are covered with snow. *It
shall be awhile.

We're having that tournament in end of Jan. again this year near
Vegas. It was 65/70 last year for it. $300 for 4 nights and 3 days
golf with cart at a very nice course that would cost you over $100 per
day to play. $350 single occupancy. Last year we had closest to,
longest drive, and gross and net skins. You should come out!
Old November 12th 10, 02:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Nov 12, 6:40*am, pigo wrote:
On Nov 12, 5:23*am, wrote:

I'll put my golf clubs away when golf hills are covered with snow. *It
shall be awhile.

We're having that tournament in end of Jan. again this year near
Vegas. It was 65/70 last year for it. $300 for 4 nights and 3 days
golf with cart at a very nice course that would cost you over $100 per
day to play. $350 single occupancy. Last year we had closest to,
longest drive, and gross and net skins. You should come out!

How much is it without the golf?
Old November 12th 10, 03:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Nov 12, 7:58*am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Nov 12, 6:40*am, pigo wrote:

On Nov 12, 5:23*am, wrote:

I'll put my golf clubs away when golf hills are covered with snow. *It
shall be awhile.

We're having that tournament in end of Jan. again this year near
Vegas. It was 65/70 last year for it. $300 for 4 nights and 3 days
golf with cart at a very nice course that would cost you over $100 per
day to play. $350 single occupancy. Last year we had closest to,
longest drive, and gross and net skins. You should come out!

How much is it without the golf?

$350 for a golfer and non golfer. If you just want to come out there
it's one of those places that during the week is about $25 per room.
Probably higher on weekends.
Old November 12th 10, 05:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snoig

wrote this crap:

Don't I remember this exact same discussion last year.

How about moving it over to rsa.pussy? *Inane bull**** that has no
relationship to skiing. *If you assholes were consistent in your
standards, you'd go to a private newsgroup, but hypocrisy and double
standards are your stock in trade.

It's just so much fun to poke the trolls, Trunky. *It's like watching
the clowns at the rodeo.

Yeah, but isn't it getting boring by now? It's not like he's had any
new material in the last couple of years. Just the same old cut and
past 'oooooh look at me, I'm the victim.' Besides, it ****es him off
much more just to drop him in the killfile. This group is actually
pleasent to read and helpful now just by killfiling him.
Old November 12th 10, 05:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Norm

"snoig" wrote in message news:2a3378f9-2e52-41f2-8625-

It's like watching
the clowns at the rodeo.

Yeah, but isn't it getting boring by now? It's not like he's had any
new material in the last couple of years. Just the same old cut and
past 'oooooh look at me, I'm the victim.' Besides, it ****es him off
much more just to drop him in the killfile. This group is actually
pleasent to read and helpful now just by killfiling him.

And a small handful of others, some of whom appear to be finally getting
it.

And for anybody who still just can't help themselves - Horvath - immediately
under the reply to group option you should find "Reply to Sender".

Nobody else need know the details of your inability to self control.