Board Opinion

Old December 21st 07, 11:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Mike M. Miskulin

Default Board Opinion

Hey now,

Hello from foggy but snowy Vermont! Just had the first few days
out this season and it was quite enjoyable - we actually have
snow this year in December (unlike last year when we got 7 feet
in April!)

So.. I'm sorta maybe in the market for a new board as my Donek
Incline is a bit banged up. Of course, I could just get another
one of those (I was disappointed Sean never had a sale this year!).

But in looking at the Donek page, I noticed a new creation - this
new Donek Razor. Has anyone had the chance to ride one? The specs
really through me for a loop - its listed as slightly less stiff
than my 160 Incline, about 1cm *wider*, a significantly longer edge
yet a smaller radius(?)

Also was noodling around the Palmer site trying to help a friend
find a newbie board and was a little intrigued by the Honeycomb
and Crown models. Any riders out there familar with those and
better yet, can compare to an Incline?

Ciao

Mike
Old December 23rd 07, 05:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
chuck

On 2007-12-21, Mike M. Miskulin wrote:
Hey now,

[...]

I almost bought an Incline, but I waited till the season started and
then didn't want to wait for the shipping time. I ended up with a Never
Summer Titan TX. So far, it's been great for me.

When I was looking at board specs, I noticed a Rome board that they
claimed the base never needed waxing. I wonder how well that works?
Anyone have experience with this type of base?

Share your opinion on ski resorts [email protected] European Ski Resorts 0 August 27th 07 06:08 PM
Saint Sorlin dŽArves - Your Opinion? Agah Sevim Snowboarding 0 September 9th 05 07:19 AM
nidecker opinion kri100 Snowboarding 4 January 25th 05 06:36 PM
Scott Abraham's opinion of the USAF... Zflyer101 Alpine Skiing 0 January 8th 05 11:37 PM
your opinion Drug Buddy Snowboarding 0 August 29th 03 05:27 PM