"There's a Texan on the road ..."

Old February 26th 04, 02:37 AM
Scottabe

Default Insane wackos spew filth.

scottabe wrote in message news:BC620EC7.100A7%
Because, unlike you, I can read and comprehend english. And just like
Nashville Dave, I have no plans to ever get near an obviously unstable
person like you. Threaten and posture all you want, I will never
accept your invatation.

You won't do it because you are a coward. Period. A psychopathic wacko. A
pathological liar.
Clue time, sick ****.
YOU threaten and posture. YOU are a danger to ME.
The only danger I pose is that I tell the truth about your vileness and
insanity.
You really want me dead, don't you? You're a freak. A demented, obsessed,
twisted, despicable, miserable excuse for a human being, a craven stalker
who hasn't even balls to use his own name.
Another clue, sick ****.
I never spoof anyone's name. I use my own name. What kind of sick ****
does what you do?
A sick **** like you.
Threaten and posture all you want, I will never allow you to terrorize me.
Indeed, I've got a lovely plan to put some of you sick ****s in jail where
you belong for your criminal acts.
You're on my list, wacko.

Wow, I finally got my own subject line! I have arrived. Punched a
few buttons eh trunky?

How could I possibly be a danger to you when there is no way I will
ever get near you?
Old February 26th 04, 03:03 AM
scottabe

in article , Scottabe at
wrote on 2/25/04 6:37 PM:

[...]

You lie about everything else and I'm supposed to believe that? You're a
freak. You're dangerous.

Old February 26th 04, 04:30 AM
Richard Henry

"scottabe" wrote in message
in article , Scottabe at

****
does what you do?
A sick **** like you.
Threaten and posture all you want, I will never allow you to terrorize

me.
Indeed, I've got a lovely plan to put some of you sick ****s in jail

where
you belong for your criminal acts.
You're on my list, wacko.

Wow, I finally got my own subject line! I have arrived. Punched a
few buttons eh trunky?

How could I possibly be a danger to you when there is no way I will
ever get near you?

You lie about everything else and I'm supposed to believe that? You're a
freak. You're dangerous.

All you do is scream irrational ad-hominem insults and deny the plain
facts of the matter. Such irrational behavior is neither conversation
nor sanity.

Old February 26th 04, 04:42 AM
scottabe

in article 3Ee%b.1385$h23.121@fed1read06, Richard Henry at
wrote on 2/25/04 8:30 PM:

"scottabe" wrote in message
in article
, Scottabe at
wrote on 2/25/04 6:37 PM:

[...]

Stop stalking, freak.

Old February 26th 04, 06:21 PM
Scottabe

scottabe wrote in message ...
in article , Scottabe at
wrote on 2/25/04 6:37 PM:

[...]

Just show me one lie, you can't. Yet that doesn't stop you from
making outrageous claims.

Just for the record:
1 - I have never stalked you in the past nor will I do it in the
future. Responding to you in a public forum is not stalking. As
others have said, if you go away, I will not follow. You are free to
rant and rave all you want on Mens.

2 - I will never agree to meet you anywhere. Not because I am a
coward as you claim but because violence never solved anything. If
you truly were a mental health care professional you would know that
and not make these ridiculous statements to meet "anywhere, anytime".

3 - I have never claimed that you have molested children. I honestly
believe that you have not. However, your constant thread hijacking
towards that subject does disturb me and I think your licensing board
should know about it.

4 - If you really were an 'honest, decent, ethical man' you would stop
making these outrageous false claims and threats of violence.
Old February 26th 04, 06:49 PM
scottabe

in article , Scottabe at
wrote on 2/26/04 10:21 AM:

scottabe wrote in message
in article
, Scottabe at
wrote on 2/25/04 6:37 PM:

[...]

You're stalking, freak. You're trying to terrorize me into silence with
your vile lies and insane rants. Stop lying. Stop defaming. Stop
threatening me.

2 - I will never agree to meet you anywhere. Not because I am a
coward as you claim but because violence never solved anything. If
you truly were a mental health care professional you would know that
and not make these ridiculous statements to meet "anywhere, anytime".

Who said I was gonna get violent? YOU! I'm worried about YOU being
violent, because you're a stalking wacko. So ridiculous that you spoof my
name. You're delusional. You're dangerous. You lie about everything else,
but I'm supposed to believe you're telling the truth about not wanting to
hurt me?

3 - I have never claimed that you have molested children. I honestly
believe that you have not. However, your constant thread hijacking
towards that subject does disturb me and I think your licensing board
should know about it.

As I was saying about your insane false allegations and real world stalking
and harassment? A gross and despicable lie followed by a threat to stalk me
in the real world. You are dangerous and insane.

4 - If you really were an 'honest, decent, ethical man' you would stop
making these outrageous false claims and threats of violence.

Another gross lie. Show any post where I threatened you with violence, you
sick stalking freak. The same outrageous false claims, the same threats of
real world harm. You're dangerous. Stop stalking, freak.

Old February 26th 04, 07:12 PM
Richard Henry

"scottabe" wrote in message

more of the same

Follow the sound advice I quoted. Stop blowing things out of
proportion and avoid using inflammatory language.

Old February 26th 04, 08:55 PM
Richard Henry

"scottabe" wrote in message
No need for me to worry that YOU
are going to try to kill me or put me in prison.

What were you saying about real men not blowing things out of proportion?
Sage advice, I must admit.

Speaking of prison, it's day 2, and I'm still not in jail. Remember this?
"We have the proof we needed. You're going to jail, Henry.
Where you belong. For very real crimes you have committed."

I even had to go to the Post Office today to pick up a certified letter. I
thought it might be from you or your minions. Nothing to worry about; it
was just from the IRS.