New Information

Old August 15th 14, 07:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default New Information

On Friday, August 15, 2014 12:46:42 PM UTC-6, Richard Henry wrote:

The police wanted various businesses to be looted and burned? Would you classify that as an "agenda"?

Didn't *want* but expected it no matter the truth of the matter. The "agenda" is to stir up trouble and portray whitey as evil. To support the race industry and liberal media in their furtherance of their progressive agenda. My opinion is that they consider those businesses as the ends justifying the means. A term used here before to justify the IRS targeting by the regime of political enemies.
Old August 15th 14, 07:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Friday, August 15, 2014 11:50:43 AM UTC-6, pigo wrote:
On Friday, August 15, 2014 11:41:53 AM UTC-6, Richard Henry wrote:

The story from witnesses is that he was originally shot at least once in the back, and then shot at least twice more while kneeling with his hands up. I'm waiting for the autopsy results to decide whether those claims are supported by the facts.

The main "witness" was an accomplice in the robbery. And would now be eligible to be arrested for murder. Pretty reliable eh? And no other witnesses have agenda's do they?

There were two other main witnesses and both of their stories agree that he was shot first while running away and then while kneeling with his hands up.

Face it pigo, all your posts here prove you are a racist pig.
Old August 15th 14, 07:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Friday, August 15, 2014 1:25:56 PM UTC-6, wrote:

There were two other main witnesses and both of their stories agree that he was shot first while running away and then while kneeling with his hands up.

Yeah. In that neighborhood there's no agenda. All upstanding citizens that would never lie for a paycheck. Have you seen any pics of what that guy did to the cops face?

At this point the guy is happy to be judged by 12 rather than carried by 6.

Face it pigo, all your posts here prove you are a racist pig.

Did you just call me a carrot? Or a rocking chair? 'cause that is how much that term means anymore.

Old August 15th 14, 07:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Friday, 15 August 2014 11:26:49 UTC-7, twobuddha wrote:
On Friday, August 15, 2014 10:53:36 AM UTC-7, wrote:

On Friday, 15 August 2014 09:57:40 UTC-7, twobuddha wrote:

ps: I'm 6'5", 240.

With skinny little arms, skinny little legs and a big bulbous gut. And keep dreaming about the 240... maybe if you lost 50 pound of useless fat by cutting your head off. We've all seen the pictures, bozo.

You've seen old pics, idiots.

Yeah, sure... you only post old pics on Facebook. Right.

https://scontent-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/...33035374_n.jpg

As I said, skinny little arms, skinny little legs and a big bulbous gut. Oh, and I'll add repulsively ugly as well.
Old August 15th 14, 07:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Friday, August 15, 2014 1:32:59 PM UTC-6, pigo wrote:
On Friday, August 15, 2014 1:25:56 PM UTC-6, wrote:

There were two other main witnesses and both of their stories agree that he was shot first while running away and then while kneeling with his hands up.

Yeah. In that neighborhood there's no agenda. All upstanding citizens that would never lie for a paycheck. Have you seen any pics of what that guy did to the cops face?

At this point the guy is happy to be judged by 12 rather than carried by 6.

Face it pigo, all your posts here prove you are a racist pig.

Did you just call me a carrot? Or a rocking chair? 'cause that is how much that term means anymore.

WTF are you even talking about?
Old August 15th 14, 07:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Friday, August 15, 2014 12:19:25 PM UTC-7, pigo wrote:
On Friday, August 15, 2014 12:46:42 PM UTC-6, Richard Henry wrote:

The police wanted various businesses to be looted and burned? Would you classify that as an "agenda"?

Didn't *want* but expected it no matter the truth of the matter. The "agenda" is to stir up trouble and portray whitey as evil. To support the race industry and liberal media in their furtherance of their progressive agenda.. My opinion is that they consider those businesses as the ends justifying the means. A term used here before to justify the IRS targeting by the regime of political enemies.

Why would the police department want to stir up trouble?

Old August 15th 14, 08:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Friday, August 15, 2014 12:58:12 PM UTC-7, Richard Henry wrote:
On Friday, August 15, 2014 12:19:25 PM UTC-7, pigo wrote:

On Friday, August 15, 2014 12:46:42 PM UTC-6, Richard Henry wrote:

The police wanted various businesses to be looted and burned? Would you classify that as an "agenda"?

Didn't *want* but expected it no matter the truth of the matter. The "agenda" is to stir up trouble and portray whitey as evil. To support the race industry and liberal media in their furtherance of their progressive agenda. My opinion is that they consider those businesses as the ends justifying the means. A term used here before to justify the IRS targeting by the regime of political enemies.

Why would the police department want to stir up trouble?

More from Ferguson police chief - "This robbery does not relate to the initial contact between the officer and Michael Brown. He contacted them because they were walking down the middle of the street blocking traffic."
Old August 15th 14, 08:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Friday, August 15, 2014 2:08:13 PM UTC-6, Richard Henry wrote:

More from Ferguson police chief - "This robbery does not relate to the initial contact between the officer and Michael Brown. He contacted them because they were walking down the middle of the street blocking traffic."

It was within minutes of the robbery. The robber didn't know that the cop didn't know. I suppose that's why he attacked the cop.

Why do you suppose that so far we've only gotten old pictures of an innocent looking young teen? And not the menacing 300 pounder?

Old August 15th 14, 08:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Friday, August 15, 2014 1:22:15 PM UTC-7, pigo wrote:
On Friday, August 15, 2014 2:08:13 PM UTC-6, Richard Henry wrote:

More from Ferguson police chief - "This robbery does not relate to the initial contact between the officer and Michael Brown. He contacted them because they were walking down the middle of the street blocking traffic."

It was within minutes of the robbery. The robber didn't know that the cop didn't know. I suppose that's why he attacked the cop.

Why do you suppose that so far we've only gotten old pictures of an innocent looking young teen? And not the menacing 300 pounder?

Being big is not a crime.

I am waiting for all the shoes to drop. v So far we know for sure (unless there are some changes to "truth" soon)

1. Michael Brown is dead.
2. He was unarmed.
3. He was killed by a local policeman.
4. The local police chief withdrew his force from involvement the case, trusting local law enforcement to the County Police.
5. The County Police totally screwed the pooch by bringing out all the police department equipment they had been itching to use for years (cue Alice's Restaurant in the background).
6. The Governor stepped in and replaced the County Mounties with State Police who handled the situation in a professional manner.
7. The Ferguson Police Chief sat for six days on knowledge of Brown's possible involvement in a crime near the time and place of his death.

Old August 15th 14, 11:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Friday, 15 August 2014 14:18:13 UTC-7, twobuddha wrote:

I look great, huh? Tell me something, you pathetic pathological liar. How can you tell that I have
skinnuy arms, skinny legs and the like in a ****ing tuxedo jacket?

You look like a ****ing turd, especially standing next to that ancient piece-of-**** motorcycle with a torn seat. Putting you in a tux is kinda like putting lipstick on a pig... you're still a pig. And an ugly one at that. If you weren't nearly blind you too would see the flappy, loose tux does not hide your skinny little legs and arms. Actually, it accentuates them. Your bulbous gut, on the other hand, is straining the waist on those pants and looks like it's going to blow the buttons off your shirt.

When your waistline exceeds your chest measurement you probably shouldn't claim your fit.