Alan Baker's Eternal Shame

Old October 10th 06, 11:04 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,can.politics,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Alan Baker's Eternal Shame

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Looks like I'm not the only person who has found Alan Baker to be a
deranged, deluded, stalking lunatic.. He loves making up insane
fantasies....and never, ever discusses real evidence of his real bull****.
Oh, well. At least he is consistent.

Never was there a better example of knowing someone by those he calls
friends...

LOL

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Edwin" wrote in message
ps.com...
Alan Baker: "Funny. You keep telling us that Apple's not going to
survive."

Mayor of R'lyeh : "Where have I ever said that Apple wasn't going to
survive? I've actually said that it didn't matter to me one way or
another and that their survival was largely up to them."

Alan Baker: "You've implied on occasions too numerous to count."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp....f666561931c5ab

Alan Baker: "As I said: your essential dishonesty comes as no
surprise. You're seriously suggesting that you've never state nor
implied that Apple is doomed to fail? Come on, Mayor."

Mayor of R'lyeh: "No I haven't. Where's your proof Alan 'I'll cry
like a little girl until you give me a URL" Baker? You've declared
that I've made the implication too many times to count. Surely
out of all those times youcan produce just one. Go to Google
and use the search terms 'Apple' 'doom' and 'fail' with me as
the author. Surely this will yield thousands upon
thousands of hits for you to post...unless you're full of beans. "

http://groups.google.com/group/comp....2206fc848207ef

Me: "When you get done laughing, maybe you can find that quote where
the Mayor says Apple is going out of business? "

Mayor of R'lyeh: "Just one out of the 'too many times to count' you
claimed I said it would be nice. And no the one time where I was
clearly joking doesn't count. "

Alan Baker: "So my failure to provide a reference disproves my claim,
does it?"

Me: "It does according to the rules of judgment you have applied to
others on numerous occasions. "

Alan Baker: "I admit my claim about Clyde remains unproven... "

Me: "Why don't you hold yourself to your own standards of judgment?
Lack of ethics? No morals? Lack of intelligence? Hypocrisy?
All of the above? "

Mayor of R'lyeh: "He's had two years to find one quote but couldn't
and he still can't admit that he's wrong...something he expects
everyone else to do after 30 seconds. What a piece of work he is. "

http://groups.google.com/group/comp....366dc15e32b1bc

--
'It is Mac OS X, not BSD.' -- 'From Mac OS to BSD Unix.'
"It's BSD Unix with Apple's APIs and GUI on top of it' -- 'nothing but BSD Unix'

'[The IBM PC] could boot multiple OS, such as DOS, C/PM, GEM, etc.' --
'I claimed nothing about GEM other than it was available software for the
IBM PC. (Edwin on GEM)
Old October 11th 06, 04:12 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,can.politics,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...ion-case_x.htm

Old October 11th 06, 04:53 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,can.politics,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine
Mayor of R'lyeh

On 10 Oct 2006 21:12:04 -0700, "Richard Henry"
chose to bless us with the following wisdom:

Two Buddha wrote:
Looks like I'm not the only person who has found Alan Baker to be a
deranged, deluded, stalking lunatic.. He loves making up insane
fantasies....and never, ever discusses real evidence of his real bull****.
Oh, well. At least he is consistent.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...ion-case_x.htm

Truth is an absolute defense.

--
"A president who breaks the law is a threat to the
very structure of our government."

Bill Clinton became eligible for reinstatement to the
bar on January 19,2006 after losing his law license
in 2001 for comitting perjury.
Old October 11th 06, 05:17 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,can.politics,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Murphy

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article . com,
"Edwin" wrote:

snip

I guess I really do own you...

LOL

You guess you "own" people through false accasations, lies, and
refusing to admit when you're wrong, all backed up by overuse of "LOL?"

An interesting POV, to say the least...

Nope. By your own standard, you looking up other groups I've posted in
and then plastering them with posts about my "Eternal Shame" means I own
you.

Don't feel bad about it, Edwin. He also owns
Larry from this group.

Alan

Old October 11th 06, 05:29 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,can.politics,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Edwin" wrote in message
ups.com...

Alan Baker wrote:
In article om,
"Edwin" wrote:

snip

[unsnip]

http://groups.google.com/group/comp....g/e1f666561931...

http://groups.google.com/group/comp....g/522206fc8482...

http://groups.google.com/group/comp....g/c6366dc15e32...

I guess I really do own you...

LOL

You guess you "own" people through false accasations, lies, and
refusing to admit when you're wrong, all backed up by overuse of "LOL?"

An interesting POV, to say the least...

Couldn't agree more. He truly is deranged. Utterly convinced of his own
insane worldview, I've watched him pull this crap on me too many times.

LOL

Not even Edwin matches you in kookery, Scotty.

Translation: anyone who sees Alan Baker for the insane, deranged, deluded
wacko he is is a kook.
Of course, in Alan Baker's mind, anyone who tells the truth is a kook.
You stupid, sick, psychopathic freak. You truly need psychiatric help. Get
it.

Old October 11th 06, 05:30 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,can.politics,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Looks like I'm not the only person who has found Alan Baker to be a
deranged, deluded, stalking lunatic.. He loves making up insane
fantasies....and never, ever discusses real evidence of his real
bull****.
Oh, well. At least he is consistent.

Never was there a better example of knowing someone by those he calls
friends...

LOL

Yeah. Like your friends here. Criminals, stalkers, pathological liars, the
scum of the scum.

Old October 11th 06, 05:32 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,can.politics,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Alan Murphy" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article . com,
"Edwin" wrote:

snip

I guess I really do own you...

LOL

You guess you "own" people through false accasations, lies, and
refusing to admit when you're wrong, all backed up by overuse of "LOL?"

An interesting POV, to say the least...

Nope. By your own standard, you looking up other groups I've posted in
and then plastering them with posts about my "Eternal Shame" means I own
you.

Don't feel bad about it, Edwin. He also owns
Larry from this group.

Alan

I'm starting a collection.

Old October 11th 06, 05:33 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,can.politics,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Edwin" wrote in message
ups.com...

Alan Baker wrote:
In article om,
"Edwin" wrote:

snip

[unsnip]

[...]

I can't claim to have Scotty owned. He's definitely the communal
property of rec.skiing.alpine.

Old October 11th 06, 05:33 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,can.politics,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Two Buddha wrote:
Looks like I'm not the only person who has found Alan Baker to be a
deranged, deluded, stalking lunatic.. He loves making up insane
fantasies....and never, ever discusses real evidence of his real bull****.
Oh, well. At least he is consistent.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...ion-case_x.htm

Truth is an absolute defense.

How in the world would you know? You've never tried it.