Alan Baker's Eternal Shame

Old December 17th 08, 03:16 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,can.politics,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev

Default Alan Baker's Eternal Shame

Me wrote:

"Greg Carr" wrote:

Nothing to do with can.politics. An apple is something you eat or a
badly run record company.

What made you reply to a two year old post?

Slow computer.

--
Cheers, Bev
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\
Old December 17th 08, 06:33 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,can.politics,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article , "Me"
wrote:

"Greg Carr" wrote in message
Nothing to do with can.politics. An apple is something you eat or a
badly run record company.

What made you reply to a two year old post?

Maybe he was trying to think of the perfect reply. I think the usenets
would be a better place if we all did that.

Maybe I should have waited until 2011 to post this, I could have tweaked
it a little....

Dave
Old December 17th 08, 08:09 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,can.politics,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Dec 17, 7:52*am, "Me" wrote:
"Greg Carr" wrote in message

Nothing to do with can.politics. An apple is something you eat or a
badly run record company.

What made you reply to a two year old post?

His pipes were clogged.
Old December 17th 08, 08:31 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,can.politics,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine
Gen. Gus Cann

--
Albert the alligator to Pogo the possum:
Yeah Owl's smart allrite
"Richard Henry" wrote in message
On Dec 17, 7:52 am, "Me" wrote:
"Greg Carr" wrote in message

Nothing to do with can.politics. An apple is something you eat or a
badly run record company.

What made you reply to a two year old post?

He didn't realize that this was a 'chat room'

His pipes were clogged.

Old December 17th 08, 09:48 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,can.politics,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine
The Moderator

"Dave Cartman" wrote in message
In article , "Me"
wrote:

"Greg Carr" wrote in message
Nothing to do with can.politics. An apple is something you eat or a
badly run record company.

What made you reply to a two year old post?

Maybe he was trying to think of the perfect reply. I think the usenets
would be a better place if we all did that.

Maybe I should have waited until 2011 to post this, I could have tweaked
it a little....

Dave

He shoots he scores. Good one.