The World Is A Better Place

Old November 4th 03, 03:46 PM
Drug Buddy

Default The World Is A Better Place

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/s...urce=Evening%2
0Standard

DB

Old November 4th 03, 04:01 PM
Keith

"Drug Buddy" wrote in message

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/s...urce=Evening%2
0Standard

DB

"Young man! You seem to have fallen over. Let me help you u- Oh! I say."

Keith

Old November 4th 03, 04:55 PM
Drug Buddy

Keith wrote:
"Young man! You seem to have fallen over. Let me help you u- Oh! I
say."

Keith

I had exactly the same thoughts, but I think the odds are about the same as
Sir Fergie's lot getting a good gubbing tonight (and there is the sex
offenders register to consider!!)

DB

Old November 4th 03, 05:17 PM
Keith

"Drug Buddy" wrote in message
Keith wrote:
"Young man! You seem to have fallen over. Let me help you u- Oh! I
say."

Keith

I had exactly the same thoughts, but I think the odds are about the same

as
Sir Fergie's lot getting a good gubbing tonight (and there is the sex
offenders register to consider!!)

DB

"I'm sorry, your honour. I thought the young gentleman was Miss Kylie
Minogue."

Old November 4th 03, 05:34 PM
Drug Buddy

Keith wrote:
"I'm sorry, your honour. I thought the young gentleman was Miss Kylie
Minogue."

heh heh heh, v funny Keef, I'll pass that on to my brief.

DB

nice place to ski ewoud General 0 April 3rd 04 08:53 AM
best place for skiing in U.S.A woo-ram song General 3 January 22nd 04 10:39 PM
Help - Going to Utah 12/31/03 - 1/5/04 Need a place to ski/stay Matt Roberts General 0 December 22nd 03 04:08 PM
Can you recommend a nice cross-country skiing place not far from NYC alex General 0 December 10th 03 04:59 PM
what is the best place to ski in New England early december? Mark Webb Snowboarding 1 August 25th 03 03:40 AM