New Information

Old August 19th 14, 03:57 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default New Information

On 2014-08-19 01:02:03 +0000, pigo said:

On Monday, August 18, 2014 4:15:45 PM UTC-6, Alan Baker wrote:

So once again, you can't actually provide a source...

What do you think of the lovely protest chant?

"Who do we want? Darin Wilson. How do we want him? Dead!

I think you're trying desperately to deflect from your inability to

support what you've claimed...

But let's talk about Darin Wilson for a moment.

We agree that Michael Brown was unarmed, right (no: having strong

arms--assuming he even did--doesn't count)?

So if it turns out that he was shot at a distance from Officer Wilson...

...with his arms raised...

...that would make Wilson's shooting a homicide, right?

It is about intent in criminal law. It is probably a second degree

murder charge or a voluntary manslaughter charge.

A second degree murder charge would be filed if the DA office believes the

officer was so reckless that it reaches the level of a second degree

murder.

It is not whether it is a homicide. It is about right now, whether

criminal charges at all will be filed against the Ferguson Police Officer.

However with six shots against an unarmed suspect, for little to no reason,

(most likely jaywalking) there will be at least a grand jury to investigate

this sad story...

Since he is a badged police officer, there are higher standards of behavior and additional penalties possible ("...under color of authority...", etc)
Old August 19th 14, 01:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Monday, August 18, 2014 9:12:06 PM UTC-6, Alan Baker wrote:

It's "justifiable" to shoot an unarmed man at a distance...

...6 times?

Apparently he finally fell just a few feet from the officer. That's out there. You just have to stop avoiding it.
Old August 19th 14, 02:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Monday, August 18, 2014 9:12:55 PM UTC-6, Alan Baker wrote:

But you've seen it...

Riiiiiight.

Over 1 million hits. Pity you can't "find" it.

Old August 19th 14, 03:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Tuesday, August 19, 2014 6:57:08 AM UTC-7, pigo wrote:
On Monday, August 18, 2014 9:12:06 PM UTC-6, Alan Baker wrote:

It's "justifiable" to shoot an unarmed man at a distance...

...6 times?

Apparently he finally fell just a few feet from the officer. That's out there. You just have to stop avoiding it.

Apparently?

Hopefully, the crime scene report will note the distances between the victim's body, the police vehicle, and the recovered shell casings (I am assuming here that the cop was using the usual police weapon - a semi-auto pistol that ejects the spent cartridge after firing each round).

There ave already been reports supposedly originating from the police investigation of spent cartridges recovered from inside the cop's vehicle.
Old August 19th 14, 03:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Tuesday, August 19, 2014 9:02:17 AM UTC-6, Richard Henry wrote:
On Tuesday, August 19, 2014 6:57:08 AM UTC-7, pigo wrote:

On Monday, August 18, 2014 9:12:06 PM UTC-6, Alan Baker wrote:

It's "justifiable" to shoot an unarmed man at a distance...

...6 times?

Apparently he finally fell just a few feet from the officer. That's out there. You just have to stop avoiding it.

Apparently?

Hopefully, the crime scene report will note the distances between the victim's body, the police vehicle, and the recovered shell casings (I am assuming here that the cop was using the usual police weapon - a semi-auto pistol that ejects the spent cartridge after firing each round).

There ave already been reports supposedly originating from the police investigation of spent cartridges recovered from inside the cop's vehicle.

Yes. I heard from the beginning that as they fought for the gun inside the car at the beginning of the incident that it discharged accidently.
Old August 19th 14, 03:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Tuesday, August 19, 2014 9:02:17 AM UTC-6, Richard Henry wrote:

Hopefully, the crime scene report will note the distances between the victim's body, the police vehicle, and the recovered shell casings (I am assuming here that the cop was using the usual police weapon - a semi-auto pistol that ejects the spent cartridge after firing each round).

There ave already been reports supposedly originating from the police investigation of spent cartridges recovered from inside the cop's vehicle.

You guys will agree now that he was not shot in the back while running away, right?
Old August 19th 14, 03:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Tuesday, August 19, 2014 8:16:02 AM UTC-7, pigo wrote:
On Tuesday, August 19, 2014 9:02:17 AM UTC-6, Richard Henry wrote:

Hopefully, the crime scene report will note the distances between the victim's body, the police vehicle, and the recovered shell casings (I am assuming here that the cop was using the usual police weapon - a semi-auto pistol that ejects the spent cartridge after firing each round).

There ave already been reports supposedly originating from the police investigation of spent cartridges recovered from inside the cop's vehicle.

You guys will agree now that he was not shot in the back while running away, right?

Some of the wounds in the arms are consistent with entry from the rear. I have not seen a full accounting of the rounds in the cop's gun - he could have fired at his back and missed, which convinced the victim to surrender.
Old August 19th 14, 03:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-08-19 13:57:08 +0000, pigo said:

On Monday, August 18, 2014 9:12:06 PM UTC-6, Alan Baker wrote:

It's "justifiable" to shoot an unarmed man at a distance...

...6 times?

Apparently he finally fell just a few feet from the officer. That's out
there. You just have to stop avoiding it.

You keep making these claims...

....but never provide any support.

Old August 19th 14, 03:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-08-19 14:19:09 +0000, pigo said:

On Monday, August 18, 2014 9:12:55 PM UTC-6, Alan Baker wrote:

But you've seen it...

Riiiiiight.

Over 1 million hits. Pity you can't "find" it.

Pity you won't produce it...

Old August 19th 14, 03:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Tuesday, August 19, 2014 9:20:13 AM UTC-6, Richard Henry wrote:

Some of the wounds in the arms are consistent with entry from the rear. I have not seen a full accounting of the rounds in the cop's gun - he could have fired at his back and missed, which convinced the victim to surrender.

I guess that "he could have".

And I have not seen a "full accounting" either. But on those autopsy drawings all "holes" are shown from the front. None from the rear?

And the reports supporting the officers version had him fight in the car, retreat and taunt, and then rush the officer.