More Hilarious **** From our Loon

Old March 20th 10, 09:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

Default More Hilarious **** From our Loon

On Mar 18, 6:11*pm, twobuddha wrote:
Nothing is going to change the reality that I showed up where I said I
would be, when I said I would be there, and you didn't.
You pussied out. *Nothing is going to change the reality that I am
laughing at you. *That you are a liar, a coward, and a dickless freak.
You're just making yourself look more like a pppppusssssyyyyy,
puuuuussssssyyyyyy.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA

On Mar 18, 2:36*pm, Scottum wrote:

You should really look up the meaning of the word 'bluff' Porkchop.

Oh, like when you said you would be at Copper, and got your bluffed
called, and didn't show up?

No, more like telling you I'd meet you at a non-existant clock tower
just to see you lie about being there. *If you actually were there you
would have said that there's no clock tower there. *Everyone knew you
would not show up and I proved that you didn't without even going
there.

"Happy to show them exactly where I was standing," *Did you not write
that?

Sure. *In person. *Next year.

Ok, I'll meet you at the clock tower Porkchop. *BWAHAAAAAA HAAAAAAA!
Bluff called idiot.

Show me where you were standing. *Bluff called Porkchop.

Go **** yourself, ppppuuusssssyyyyyyy. *You don't get to call a bluff
when your bluff has already been called, ppppuuuuussssyyyyy.
How laughable.

*Next time I

head up the hill to Copper, I'll take a video and prove to everyone
but you that there is no clock tower.

Bluff called, pppppuuusssssyyyyy. *You make yourself look even more
dickless when you set a meet at a place that supposedly never existed..

Just to prove that you wouldn't show and that you would lie about it.
It worked pretty well too. *I've once again made an absolute fool out
of you.

Just more blustering from the perpetual liar.-

This from the pppppuuuusssssyyyyyy that claims to have deliberately
lied about a location, lied about being there, and did so for years.
Irony meter shoves a clock tower up your ass, idiot.- Hide quoted text -

So you're saying that you won't actually show us exactly where you
were standing. *Yeah, I thought so Porkchop. *Bluff called again.
There is no clock tower at Copper so we all know you are lying again.

Once again your homosexual rape fantisies rear their ugly head. *Why
don't you and Bert break out a new jar of mayo and take care of those
urges?- Hide quoted text -

Here's the map, fat man: http://www.coppercolorado.com/winter...CM_Village.pdf

So where's the clock? Exactly where were you standing? You would
think that they would list a clock tower on such a detailed map.
Where is it? Or is it just that you are a fat lying son of a bitch?
Yeah, I think that's it.
Old March 21st 10, 12:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

So where's the clock? *Exactly where were you standing? *You would
think that they would list a clock tower on such a detailed map.
Where is it? *Or is it just that you are a fat lying son of a bitch?
Yeah, I think that's it.-

Or is it just that you are a pathetic pussy who challenged me to show
up, pussied out, and has lied about it ever since?
Yeah. I know that's it, pppppuuuuuuuuusssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

It's times like this that I feel the sorriest for you. This is just sad.

Dave
Old March 21st 10, 01:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 20, 5:50*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
So where's the clock? Exactly where were you standing? You would
think that they would list a clock tower on such a detailed map.
Where is it? Or is it just that you are a fat lying son of a bitch?
Yeah, I think that's it.-

Or is it just that you are a pathetic pussy who challenged me to show
up, pussied out, and has lied about it ever since?
Yeah. *I know that's it, pppppuuuuuuuuusssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

It's times like this that I feel the sorriest for you. *This is just sad.

Pervert Dave, you are not capable of feeling sorry for me. You don't
have the standing.
And I sure don't feel sorry for you. You choose to be a psychopathic
asshole. You enjoy being a sadistic, game playing, manipulative
freak.
You should feel sorry for your buddy Scottum. So stupid, so cowardly,
so transparently a coward.
I'm sure you feel a connection with him. Your kind of freak. You
should feel sorry for him, he's made such a complete fool out of
himself.
The notion that a pervert like you feels sorry for me is hilarious. A
pathological liar and coward that doesn't even have the nads to use a
verifiable ID.
Which makes you a joke, Pervert Dave.
Thanks for the laugh.
Old March 21st 10, 01:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
So where's the clock? Exactly where were you standing? You would
think that they would list a clock tower on such a detailed map.
Where is it? Or is it just that you are a fat lying son of a bitch?
Yeah, I think that's it.-

Or is it just that you are a pathetic pussy who challenged me to show
up, pussied out, and has lied about it ever since?
Yeah. *I know that's it, pppppuuuuuuuuusssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

It's times like this that I feel the sorriest for you. *This is just sad.

Pervert Dave, you are not capable of feeling sorry for me. You don't
have the standing.

Amazingly: you don't get to decide what people are feeling.

And I sure don't feel sorry for you. You choose to be a psychopathic
asshole. You enjoy being a sadistic, game playing, manipulative
freak.
You should feel sorry for your buddy Scottum. So stupid, so cowardly,
so transparently a coward.
I'm sure you feel a connection with him. Your kind of freak. You
should feel sorry for him, he's made such a complete fool out of
himself.
The notion that a pervert like you feels sorry for me is hilarious. A
pathological liar and coward that doesn't even have the nads to use a
verifiable ID.
Which makes you a joke, Pervert Dave.
Thanks for the laugh.

I feel sorry for you, too, Scott. Not a lot, but a little.

Face it: you got played. You claimed to have been somewhere where there
was a clock tower when in fact it never existed; proving you were never
there.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old March 21st 10, 02:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 20, 6:56*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Neither do you have the standing, you incredible idiot.

Face it: you got played.

Wrong again, you dumb**** asshole. What is truly amazing is that it
took this idiot two years to come up with this transparent excuse for
not having the balls to show up....after lying about it for two
years. Looks to me like I'm playing the dumb****, and he's made a
complete fool out of himself, not to mention showing himself as a
total coward.

You claimed to have been somewhere where there
was a clock tower when in fact it never existed; proving you were never
there.

Baker, Baker. I never claimed to have been at a clock tower. Now go
waste some time in google.
I feel very sorry for you. You're not only a dickless coward and a
pathological liar, you're BPD. What's even funnier is that you just
tried to back up a freak who has told one of the most laughable,
ridiculous stories in the history of this ********.
Hey, got any comment about him lying about showing up for TWO YEARS,
and never mentioning the clock tower?
I was there. Just like Whistler. And neither of you had the balls to
show.....
Old March 21st 10, 02:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

I don't need any "standing", Scott.

Face it: you got played.

Wrong again, you dumb**** asshole. What is truly amazing is that it
took this idiot two years to come up with this transparent excuse for
not having the balls to show up....after lying about it for two
years. Looks to me like I'm playing the dumb****, and he's made a
complete fool out of himself, not to mention showing himself as a
total coward.

LOL

Old March 21st 10, 02:46 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 14:50:14 -1000, Dave Cartman
wrote this crap:

Or is it just that you are a pathetic pussy who challenged me to show
up, pussied out, and has lied about it ever since?
Yeah. I know that's it, pppppuuuuuuuuusssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

It's times like this that I feel the sorriest for you. This is just sad.

Dave

I don't feel sorry for him. It would be for the best if he sucked on
a gun barrel and put us all out of misery.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old March 21st 10, 03:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 20, 7:15*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

BPD
Looks to me like I just played you, dumb****, and you made a complete
fool of yourself.

You claimed to have been somewhere where there
was a clock tower when in fact it never existed; proving you were never
there.

Baker, Baker. *I never claimed to have been at a clock tower. *Now go
waste some time in google.
I feel very sorry for you. *You're not only a dickless coward and a
pathological liar, you're BPD. *What's even funnier is that you just
tried to back up a freak who has told one of the most laughable,
ridiculous stories in the history of this ********.
Hey, got any comment about him lying about showing up for TWO YEARS,
and never mentioning the clock tower?
I was there. *Just like Whistler. *And neither of you had the balls to
show.....

LOL

BPD. And neither of you had the balls to show.
Old March 21st 10, 03:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

Alan Baker wrote:

I feel sorry for you, too, Scott. Not a lot, but a little.

Face it: you got played. You claimed to have been somewhere where there
was a clock tower when in fact it never existed; proving you were never
there.

Is this like if a bamboo falls in a groove do you hear it.
The pleasure derived from proving a lair is a lair is what?
what is the purpose of playing a mentally deficient person, how can you
make an impact if he would not listen to a court order from the US legal
system
Old March 21st 10, 03:20 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mar 20, 8:15*pm, downhill wrote:
Alan Baker wrote:
I feel sorry for you, too, Scott. Not a lot, but a little.

Face it: you got played. You claimed to have been somewhere where there
was a clock tower when in fact it never existed; proving you were never
there.

Is this like if a bamboo falls in a groove do you hear it.

No, it is like a dumb**** trying to cover up his cowardice by coming
up with a laughable, ridiculous, transparent excuse for his cowardice.

The pleasure derived from proving a lair is a lair is what?

I thoroughly enjoy proving you to be a liar, dumb****. Too bad you
are such a pathetic liar that you can't enjoy the sport.
But here is a clue, which you are too stupid to understand. You
freaks keep trying to prove I'm lying, and you never do, while you lie
your asses off to try to drag me down to your level. You think
everybody lies like you do. Typical of pathological liars.

what is the purpose of playing a mentally deficient person, how can you
make an impact if he would not listen to a court order from the US legal
system

There you go again, lying your ass off. Mentally deficient of you.

Never spewed their shit in person Two Buddha Alpine Skiing 6 October 30th 06 07:01 PM
Shit to do in SLC Jamie Snowboarding 1 March 4th 04 03:00 PM
Shit to do at Snowbird PacketMan Snowboarding 3 February 20th 04 12:59 PM
loon new hampshire pp North American Ski Resorts 0 February 3rd 04 02:38 AM