Vinnie Walker, Delusional Wacko

Old December 29th 03, 03:43 PM
scottabe

Default Vinnie Walker, Delusional Wacko

in article
cGhhdHBoaWw=.95617b15a2b9d262c16921bb97744a21@1072 707546.cotse.net,
Hounddawg at wrote on 12/29/03 6:19 AM:

scottabe wrote:

snip

Oh, I see how this works. Keep stretching until you find something
that will scare me.

No, Vinnie, this is get off my ass you insane ****.

Unfortunately for you, it isn't going to work this
time because you have no idea about how the training/licensing system
works. In FACT, as a prospective health care professional it is my
responsiblity to report people like you to the appropriate regulatory
agencies.

You are insane. Get help.

My medical records will speak for me and will reveal truly
that you are someone who cannot be trusted with someone's well-being.

You are insane. Get help.

Putting it bluntly, if you call me schizophrenic and say that I have
been insitutionalized one more time, I will contact your licensing
agency by letter and phone telling them that you are publicly are
making these comments and that I have ALL the documentation to prove
that they are false and that unless they intervene, I will take action
UPON them. It's your choice, it dies here or else. I am not playing
any more games with you.

You are insane. Get help. More real life stalking and harassment from
Vinnie Walker, criminal and nutcase.
Guess what, Vinnie. Getting a license did not take away my first amendment
rights. You are powerless to stop the truth.
Why did you lie to me about your mental conditions, Vinnie?

Old December 29th 03, 05:33 PM
Richard Henry

scottabe wrote:

[...]

Scott, you forgot the words "schizophrenic" and "institutionalized".

Old December 29th 03, 09:34 PM
hhh

scottabe wrote:

[...]

I'd say that counts as one more time. Go on Vinnie: put your money where
your mouth is.

Old December 29th 03, 09:51 PM
Vern93

Default Vinnie Walker, Delightful Gentleman

In article ,
"hhh" wrote:

I'd say that counts as one more time. Go on Vinnie: put your money where
your mouth is.

Actually no. Scott crawfished on that one. He backed off from his
claims that Vinnie was Schizophrenic and had been instituionalized that
were libelous (and/slanderous - PLEASE! no one explain the difference,
I've heard it a hundred times and just don't care

But now he is using "safe" and poorly defined words like "nutcase" and
"truly insane." He backed way off.

As far as yanking his "license," I wouldn't expect much from any
licensing board that issued him one to start with.
Old December 29th 03, 10:03 PM
pigo

"Vern93" wrote in message
In article ,
"hhh" wrote:

I'd say that counts as one more time. Go on Vinnie: put your money where
your mouth is.

Actually no. Scott crawfished on that one. He backed off from his
claims that Vinnie was Schizophrenic and had been instituionalized that
were libelous (and/slanderous - PLEASE! no one explain the difference,
I've heard it a hundred times and just don't care

But now he is using "safe" and poorly defined words like "nutcase" and
"truly insane." He backed way off.

As far as yanking his "license," I wouldn't expect much from any
licensing board that issued him one to start with.

I think it would help if "Vinnie" were to seek professional advice in his
home area as a result of someone that he knows (or at least presents
themselves) as a mental health professional diagnosis of insert any number
of claims that (_O_) has made.

Old December 30th 03, 01:00 AM
Bruno The Q

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 16:30:16 -0800, scottabe
wrote:

in article , Vern93
at
wrote on 12/29/03 1:51 PM:

In article ,
"hhh" wrote:

I'd say that counts as one more time. Go on Vinnie: put your money where
your mouth is.

Actually no. Scott crawfished on that one. He backed off from his
claims that Vinnie was Schizophrenic and had been instituionalized that
were libelous (and/slanderous - PLEASE! no one explain the difference,
I've heard it a hundred times and just don't care

Crawfished? Crawfish this, you sick asshole. Vinnie Walker told me he had
been diagnosed as schizophrenic and that he has been institutionalized. His
behavior on this newsgroup offers no reason to disbelieve him: he is
delusional and suffers from grandiose ideation. Not that it matters.

But now he is using "safe" and poorly defined words like "nutcase" and
"truly insane." He backed way off.

Here's some more technical terms. You are a psychopath. You enjoy
manipulative dishonesty.

As far as yanking his "license," I wouldn't expect much from any
licensing board that issued him one to start with.

Another sick criminal encourages others to harass and stalk in real
life.....for the simple reason that I tell the truth about the psychopathic
behavior.
Here's another technical term. You're an asshole.

You aren't very literate and/or smart are you scotto-boy, the joy of
molesting ingrained in your words. You like assholes, donchas??

Later,

Bruno The Q
Old December 30th 03, 03:14 AM
scottabe

in article
cGhhdHBoaWw=.5b93a86b46d0914199a519d82d261a74@1072 752816.cotse.net,
Hounddawg at wrote on 12/29/03 6:53 PM:

scottabe wrote:

t Vinnie Walker told me he had
been diagnosed as schizophrenic and that he has been

institutionalized. His
behavior on this newsgroup offers no reason to disbelieve him:

he is
delusional and suffers from grandiose ideation. Not that it

matters.

Actually it does matter. I never told you that I was either one of
those things.

You are insane. Get help.

You started calling me that after I decided that your
behavior was too atrocious to ignore.

You are insane. Get help.

From any normal point,
there is NO positive reason that one would ever admit to those
things especially to someone like you.

Actually, Vinnie, there is. I help people like you for a living. I'm
trying to help you now by confronting your delusions.

It's a massive fabrication
and there is absolutely no proof. Furthermore, if you ever mention
again that I told you that, that will bring the phone call and letter.

You are insane. Get help.
Vinnie Walker told me he is schizophrenic and that he had been a patient in
a mental institution. Go for it, Vinnie. Make sure your lawyers see your
posts about me, ok?
You stupid, sick man. I've got YOU by the balls, not the other way around.

There will be NO more warnings. Your usual diatribes I could care
less about, but this will be dealt with harshly.

You are insane. Get help. Show this post to your attorney. You truly are
delusional, Vinnie.

Old December 30th 03, 04:14 AM
Richard Henry

scottabe wrote:

t Vinnie Walker told me he had
been diagnosed as schizophrenic and that he has been

institutionalized. His
behavior on this newsgroup offers no reason to disbelieve him:

he is
delusional and suffers from grandiose ideation. Not that it

matters.

Actually it does matter. I never told you that I was either one of
those things.

You are insane. Get help.

You started calling me that after I decided that your
behavior was too atrocious to ignore.

You are insane. Get help.

From any normal point,
there is NO positive reason that one would ever admit to those
things especially to someone like you.

Actually, Vinnie, there is. I help people like you for a living. I'm
trying to help you now by confronting your delusions.

So this is a professional service call? You tell your counselees they are
insane?

It's a massive fabrication
and there is absolutely no proof. Furthermore, if you ever mention
again that I told you that, that will bring the phone call and letter.

You are insane. Get help.
Vinnie Walker told me he is schizophrenic and that he had been a patient

in
a mental institution. Go for it, Vinnie. Make sure your lawyers see your
posts about me, ok?
You stupid, sick man. I've got YOU by the balls, not the other way

around.

I don't think so.