rsa history?

Old June 23rd 07, 04:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default rsa history?

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article ,
Lost Balls BSker wrote:

The moment people met him and discovered he really was the pompous
jerk
that until then had only seemed a charming affectation in his
newsgroup
posts they laughed at him.

How in the **** can you publish this bull**** when you are too
chicken****
to meet Abraham in person? Lying ****wad.

See if you can find two people from those days who disagrees...

...excluding Scott, of course.

How about the six rsa posters I visited on the recent bike trip?

None of whom have the courage to say so...

Jeff Davis. You just got caught lying again. Discuss your stalking and
deranged lies.

Jeff Davis isn't "from those days", is he?

And don't ask for their names, Baker. You lie about everybody who
disagrees
with you and you stalk them on the net. You could have met two of them
in
person at Whistler, but you didn't have the balls.

I don't stalk anyone, Scotty. I reply to public posts with other public
posts.

You're stalking, freak. In real life, freak. Get help, freak.

Nope. I'm posting. Don't like it? Too bad.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old June 23rd 07, 04:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Richard Henry" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 21, 10:59 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article ,
Lost Balls BSker wrote:

The moment people met him and discovered he really was the pompous
jerk
that until then had only seemed a charming affectation in his
newsgroup
posts they laughed at him.

How in the **** can you publish this bull**** when you are too
chicken****
to meet Abraham in person? Lying ****wad.

Did you listen to the recorded phone call Alan posted?

Hope you did. I'll talk to anyone else that way in person, too. Nice to
see Baker just violated US law by recording and sharing a conversation
without my permission. Typical of a stalker.

I had the permission of one person in the conversation: me.

The law requires you inform me that you are taping and ask my permission to
share it. You broke the law. Typical rsa criminal. Typical stalker.

So have me arrested. I double dare you.

LOL

But by all means: quote the law that makes what I did illegal...

Go look it up yourself, you sick freak.

IOW, you've got nothing. As usual.

Meet me in person, freak. I'll talk to you the same way I did on the
phone.
And then I will do what I have a legal right to do with a stalker who has
threatened my life.

Not if you invite him, you won't.

Wanna bet, freak?

Yup.

Fun, fun.

Anyone can see the way Scott posts on RSA; anyone can read his
remarkably similar comments in his feedback history on eBay.

What a pathetic, manipulative, transparently dishonest lie. Clue time,
freak. I treat liars, thieves, and con artists on Ebay the same way I
treat
liars, con artists, and criminals here. And they react the same way.

I have
had two other less public interactions: one a reply to an email I
sent him by mistake (hit reply button instead of reply to group) and
my phone call on May 25 (unrecorded, but witnessed). In both cases
Scott's language and attitude duplicated his presentation on RSA.
That is the real Scott.

Sure is. I have no tolerance for freaks, stalkers, and terrorists. Meet
me
in person and find out, freak.

He may be communicating with you in a different manner. If you want
to test his true attitudes, print out his brother's accusatory story
and ask Scott to comment on it.

More false allegations of molesting children from Richard Henry.
Hey, freak? The San Diego Archdiocese never heard of you. Caught lying
again and again and again.......

It's not an allegation of any kind.

Bull****. You truly are insane.

It's not an allegation. Richard isn't taking any position on the truth
of your brother's statements.

Old June 23rd 07, 04:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Lost Balls BSker wrote:

The moment people met him and discovered he really was the pompous
jerk
that until then had only seemed a charming affectation in his
newsgroup
posts they laughed at him.

How in the **** can you publish this bull**** when you are too
chicken****
to meet Abraham in person? Lying ****wad.

Did you listen to the recorded phone call Alan posted?

Hope you did. I'll talk to anyone else that way in person, too. Nice to
see Baker just violated US law by recording and sharing a conversation
without my permission. Typical of a stalker.

First, Alan is in Canada, so Canadian law applies to his actions.

First, I'm in America. American law applies, you lying piece of ****.

Not to a Canadian in Canada, they don't.

Second, US law permits either party of a phone call to record it, even
without telling the other. Recording by a third party without
permission is illegal, or at least requires a warrant.

Record, yes. Publish, no. No surprise a fellow criminal fails to mention
that reality.

Post the link, Scotty!

Are you still getting your legal advice from Bert?

[...]

I tried. You chickened out.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He may be communicating with you in a different manner. If you want
to test his true attitudes, print out his brother's accusatory story
and ask Scott to comment on it.

More false allegations of molesting children from Richard Henry.

I don't know if your brother's story is true or not. In any event,
it's not MY story. Maybe you should explain your family history to
Jeff.

More false allegations of molesting children from Richard Henry. Period,
you chicken**** coward.

Hey, freak? The San Diego Archdiocese never heard of you.

The San Diego Archdiocese does not exist. It's a regular Diocese, as
I already explained to you. If you really had attempted to call them,
you would know that.

Never heard of you. Period. Checked out by a monsignor. You lying piece
of ****. Exposed again....
I win.

So you just gloss over that there is no Archdiocese. Typical.

What's the name of the monsignor, Scotty?

What was the name of my boss?

Caught lying
again and again and again.......

Yes, you were, weren't you?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You just got caught in a whopper, and like the psychopath you are, you
accuse me of lying.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Damn, you're fun. Punch a button, watch you lie.
What makes you a truly sick freak is that you love being caught lying.
Gives you a thrill. All a sick game to you.
What a truly despicable dickless freak you are.

Old June 23rd 07, 04:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Evojeesus" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 19, 3:30 pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Jun 19, 2:57 am, Evojeesus wrote:

What happened in 1999? Are the threads that started the vendetta's
still on Google Groups?

I believe so.

And other media as well. Start he

http://www.wired.com/politics/law/news/1999/11/32550

Wow.

One problem. Crappy reporting by an incompetent reported who puked out
lies
without doing any research. Not much relationship to reality whatsoever.

As usual, Scotty, everyone's wrong but you...

LOL

As usual, freak, I know the facts and you are deranged.
Discuss why you have snipped discussion of you being caught in an outright,
laughable, transparent lie (which you were so ****ing crazy to expose
yourself) and continue to avoid talking about getting caught telling a
whopper, and then blowing it off.
Like the whopper you just told, knowing nothing of the facts or of the
situation......

I haven't snipped a thing. I usually don't just to avoid that kind of an
accusation.

Old June 23rd 07, 04:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Jun 22, 9:00 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article ,
Lost Balls BSker wrote:

[...]

I think that Scott's problem here might be that when he got his 1999
restraining order, it included a ban on posting to RSA. Therefore,
since he was legally judged to be a stalker and his prohibition
included posting on rsa, therefore all posting on rsa is stalking.

Get it? I don't think he will.

Old June 23rd 07, 04:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Jun 22, 9:01 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

roups.com...
Lost Balls BSker wrote:

[...]

I purposely did not take a position on its validity, quote any part of
it, or provide a link. But still Scott says that is "...more false
allegations of molesting children...". His reaction fits the
Borderline Personality Disorder description pretty well.

Old June 23rd 07, 04:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev

Two Buddha wrote:

"VtSkier" wrote:
Evojeesus wrote:
Just how did this newsgroups become one of the most dysfunctional
newsgroups in the history of Usenet?

Disfunctional? Not at all. We talk about skiing
and ignore the disfunction.

I wish I could ignore the vile lies of this pathological liar, or the death
threats, or his real life harassment.

And still he lives...

Moreover, my guess is that he can't point to a single attempt on his life in
the past decade by ANYONE, possibly (he might say) because sometimes it's
just way too much trouble to pick up the potato bug and lob it out into the
street.

--
Cheers, Bev
Nothing is so stupid that you can't find somebody who
Old June 23rd 07, 04:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Jun 21, 9:47 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Evojeesus" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Jun 19, 3:30 pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Jun 19, 2:57 am, Evojeesus wrote:

What happened in 1999? Are the threads that started the vendetta's
still on Google Groups?

I believe so.

And other media as well. Start he

http://www.wired.com/politics/law/news/1999/11/32550

Wow.

One problem. Crappy reporting by an incompetent reported who puked out lies
without doing any research. Not much relationship to reality whatsoever.

What parts of the article were incorrect?

Old June 23rd 07, 04:18 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Jun 21, 9:51 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Richard Henry" wrote in message

ps.com...

On Jun 20, 12:37 am, Evojeesus wrote:
On Jun 19, 3:30 pm, Richard Henry wrote:

On Jun 19, 2:57 am, Evojeesus wrote:
What happened in 1999? Are the threads that started the vendetta's
still on Google Groups?
I believe so.
And other media as well. Start he
http://www.wired.com/politics/law/news/1999/11/32550

Wow.

You can also read the google archives for April thorugh June of 1999.
Many threads are mangled because posts were later deleted, but if a
responder quoted the deleted post, it still exists in the response.

Of particular interest are the posts by Bert Hoff, who also used the
name xlmeister (and later clever names such as "bert hoff," or "bert
hoff,," and other clever ways to avoid people's filters). Scott
brought in his friend Bert to help settle things down. That resulted
in some of the most amusing threads in rsa history. Bert doesn't post
here much any more. I guess in that sense he shows his mental
superiority over most of us.

Damn, I finally agree with Henry. And Bert surely had me laughing my ass
off as he exposed the freaks for the pathetic liars they are.

Yeah, he showed us how high-quality liars do it. I especially liked
his "press release".

Bring him back. We need more good threads like that to tide us over
the summer.

Old June 23rd 07, 05:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Two Buddha wrote:
"Lost Balls BSker" wrote in message
How about the six rsa posters I visited on the recent bike trip?

None of whom have the courage to say so...

Jeff Davis. You just got caught lying again. Discuss your stalking and
deranged lies.

Baker doesn't care. He's oblivious to any semblence of objective
self-evaluation.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."