rsa history?

Old June 24th 07, 10:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default rsa history?

In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article ,
Lost Balls BSker wrote:
In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article ,
Lost Balls BSker wrote:

What does Shari Steele have to do with any of this (talk about non
sequitur).

You should read the information published in this thread, including the
research cited by URL before you publish self-depreciating ignorance like
this.

Translated: you have no clue.

"Saying that someone can't use a particular communications media is beyond
the constitutional limits," said Shari Steele, an attorney with Electronic
Frontier Foundation. "It's too broad. A more appropriate order would be one
that prohibited threatening language in messages targeted to a specific
individual."

Which still doesn't have anything to do with your claim that you were
posting here at the time under discussion.

(And as an aside, he wasn't denied use of a "particular communications
medium". He was enjoined from posting to one newsgroup, not all
newsgroups.)

Your double digit IQ is showing you ****ing moron Baker. If you had clicked
on this URL:

http://www.wired.com/politics/law/news/1999/11/32550

Which Dick graciously provided for your perusal, you might have continued to
fool a couple of readers with your bull**** facade. Now go **** yourself.

How does Shari Steele's participation in the discourse surrounding
Scott's banning provide any evidence that you were posting here in
"those days"?

That was the issue under discussion here, Jeff: whether Scott could get
anyone who posted in RSA at the time to disagree with my assessment of
him.

--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old June 24th 07, 10:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article %effi.56794$NV3.33750@pd7urf2no,
Norm wrote:

I've read it. No mention of a Shari Steele anywhere. So you're blowing
smoke, Jeff, you're just amking up **** as you go along.

"Saying that someone can't use a particular communications media is beyond the
constitutional limits," said Shari Steele, an attorney with Electronic
Frontier Foundation. "It's too broad. A more appropriate order would be
one that prohibited threatening language in messages targeted to a specific
individual."

Are you that stupid? You can type but not read? Did you look at this?

ttp://www.wired.com/politics/law/news/1999/11/32550

You haven't responded to Richard catching your lie about the ACLU thing
either.

Dick caught nothing. Besides EFF filing suit on behalf of its members, the
Center for Democracy and Technology listed a ****load of us as named
plaintiffs. You are citing and incompetent researcher.

You're every bit as full of **** as Scott is

Au Contraire. You're the master ****tster publishing unmittigated mendacity.
Keep reading, ignorant ****wad.

You weren't here in 1999. You posted a fair amount in the early 90s, mostly
in the grateful dead group, then you disappeared around 95, showing up in
RSA in 2004.

Here's a direct quote from 15 February 2000 I published from eff.org you
lying, incompetent, ****wad...

(Jeff Davis)
More options Feb 15 2000, 2:00 am
A friend of mine, Adam Sherman, the owner of Igneous Skis here in Jackson
Hole, was injured Saturday. Adam was skiing the Chicken Scratch Chute
north of Glory Bowl on Teton Pass. A moderate slough avalanche swept him
off a 30 foot cliff, broke his right femur, and his left patella. He was
heli-rescued by Teton County Search and Rescue.

Now go **** yourself Norm. You've eaten enough **** for one day.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old June 24th 07, 10:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Lost Balls BSker wrote:

How does Shari Steele's participation in the discourse surrounding
Scott's banning provide any evidence that you were posting here in
"those days"?

That was the issue under discussion here, Jeff: whether Scott could get
anyone who posted in RSA at the time to disagree with my assessment of
him.

While you and Norm have your ****ing moron heads up your asses, you should
check yourselves for pollups.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s...68101780e23f99
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old June 24th 07, 11:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Jun 23, 5:02 pm, The Real Bev wrote:
Richard Henry wrote:
Got physics? Get the Pascal joke yet?

I haven't, and I keep forgetting to ask my live-in consultant to explain it
to me. How about it, Jeff? Rise to the challenge?

Here's another physics puzzle for you: How can you tell if your
refrigerator is working if you are not allowed to open the door?

Oh fine. You hear the motor running? It don't smell rotten food? You turn
everything else off and watch your wattmeter? You ask the little man inside
who turns the light on and off?

--
Cheers,Bev
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\

Old June 24th 07, 11:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Richard Henry wrote:
Got physics? Get the Pascal joke yet?

I haven't, and I keep forgetting to ask my live-in consultant to explain it
to me. How about it, Jeff? Rise to the challenge?

I don't think he will.

In the SI system of measurement, the unit of pressure is the pascal,
defined as 1 newton per square meter.

I already know the next question: What's a Newton?

Here's another physics puzzle for you: How can you tell if your
refrigerator is working if you are not allowed to open the door?

Oh fine. You hear the motor running? It don't smell rotten food? You turn
everything else off and watch your wattmeter? You ask the little man inside
who turns the light on and off?

Is he related to the Tidy-Bowl Man?

Feel the coils in the back. If they are hot, the heat came from
somewhere.

Old June 25th 07, 12:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Jun 24, 6:33 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

While you and Norm have your ****ing moron heads up your asses, you should
check yourselves for pollups.

It's spelled polyps, you incredibly stupid ****head.

Ya know you were probably conceived when your so-called parents were
having anal sex.

Old June 25th 07, 12:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Norm

"Jeff Davis" wrote in message

I've read it. No mention of a Shari Steele anywhere. So you're blowing
smoke, Jeff, you're just amking up **** as you go along.

"Saying that someone can't use a particular communications media is beyond
the
constitutional limits," said Shari Steele, an attorney with Electronic
Frontier Foundation. "It's too broad. A more appropriate order would be
one that prohibited threatening language in messages targeted to a
specific
individual."

Sorry, I missed that. Guess I thought it would be more than an incidental
mention.

You haven't responded to Richard catching your lie about the ACLU thing
either.

Dick caught nothing. Besides EFF filing suit on behalf of its members,
the
Center for Democracy and Technology listed a ****load of us as named
plaintiffs. You are citing and incompetent researcher.

You use the company for a posting host and that makes you a named plaintiff?
Bit of a stretch, don't you think?

You're every bit as full of **** as Scott is

Au Contraire. You're the master ****tster publishing unmittigated
mendacity.
Keep reading, ignorant ****wad.

You weren't here in 1999. You posted a fair amount in the early 90s,
mostly
in the grateful dead group, then you disappeared around 95, showing up in
RSA in 2004.

Here's a direct quote from 15 February 2000 I published from eff.org you
lying, incompetent, ****wad...

OK, you used a different posting host for 10 years. I looked at the one you
use now which is the same as the one you used in 92 and assumed you actually
had a life for 10 years, pardon me.

Published is a pretty fancy word for posting to usenet, don't you think?

(Jeff Davis)
More options Feb 15 2000, 2:00 am
A friend of mine, Adam Sherman, the owner of Igneous Skis here in Jackson
Hole, was injured Saturday. Adam was skiing the Chicken Scratch Chute
north of Glory Bowl on Teton Pass. A moderate slough avalanche swept him
off a 30 foot cliff, broke his right femur, and his left patella. He was
heli-rescued by Teton County Search and Rescue.

So you were a name dropper back then too? Your friend ever visit you in
your^w^w^w^w THE trailer you live in these days?

Old June 25th 07, 01:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Jun 24, 8:26 pm, "Norm" wrote:
snip

I thought this moron was about 25 which is bad enough but if he's been
doing this crap for 15 years, then he's got to be a complete and total
loser. House-sitting into your thirties and beyond is embarassing (but
he took a community college course in physics with the rest of the pod
people seeking GED's). He's at the forefront of First Admendment
rights-even though he can't spell or put a coherent thought down on
paper. He's a wizard at everything he does except he lives in a
winnebago in a parking lot. I didn't think that Abraham syndrome was
contagious. Here's a few facts for Ms. Davis:

Good attorneys don't work for nonprofits-they go where the money is.
People file bull**** lawsuits all the time-who cares.

You posted twice about the avalanches and that makes you a regular on
RSA?

Time to take the quiz:
FF gave someone a pair of K2 Seth Morrisons trying to buy his support.
Name that person.

FF threatened a regular participant with knee-capping under the name
of bobaloobob, name that person.

FF kept something else locked in his car besides his racing skis that
fateful day in Whistler. What was it?

Name FF's famous self-serving rather lengthy post in the April/May
1999 time frame.

Answer Yes or No-did scooter scream and cry at the hearing?

Name the stoopid little goose that supported FF during the RSA-
Moderated debate (hint-not from RSA)

Answer yes or no - did Abraham receive a free pair of Morrisons after
he claimed he was fired from his non-paying volunteer moderator
position and did he retain his volunteer moderation job with Olin
until the brand was functioning killed.

What was the name of his "first" girl friend he excoriated on usenet
and what was the name of the second.

Who owned a fast food establishment around Tahoe that saw through
Scooter from the first and Scooter made fun of his affliction.

What was his given surname which he changed trying to run from the
past.

You've got 30 minutes. Dumb **** - Begin

Old June 25th 07, 05:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default Richard Henry, Psychopath

A psychopath plays his sick games....typical of Richard Henry.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Richard Henry" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 23, 11:06 am, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Richard Henry" wrote in message

ps.com...

On Jun 22, 3:03 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Bob Lee" wrote in message

Richard Henry wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:

"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Evojeesus" wrote in message
roups.com...
On Jun 19, 3:30 pm, Richard Henry
wrote:
On Jun 19, 2:57 am, Evojeesus
wrote:

What happened in 1999? Are the threads that started the
vendetta's
still on Google Groups?

I believe so.

And other media as well. Start he

http://www.wired.com/politics/law/news/1999/11/32550

Wow.

One problem. Crappy reporting by an incompetent reported who
puked
out
lies
without doing any research. Not much relationship to reality
whatsoever.

As usual, Scotty, everyone's wrong but you...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderl...ality_disorder

What do you think?

I still favor this one. Check out the Diagnostic Criteria, he's
pretty
much 9 for 9:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narciss...ality_disorder

Bob

Typical of Bob Lee. When confronted with his lies, call the truth
teller
crazy.

You mean like "You are insane. Get help"?

How pathetic. How ridiculous. How psychopathic. Alan Baker is truly
deranged and delusional, and you encourage his insanity.
No, it's not the same. Because I am neither defaming Baker and his
buddies
or lying about them. And YOU and your buddy Bob Lee are knowingly and
deliberately defaming me. You know goddamn well you are lying....and you
know goddamn well their are mentally ill people around here that you get
off
on manipulating.
But you're not mentally ill, freak.
You're character disordered. Big difference. You know you are lying.
They
don't.
Discuss.

What lies?

Bluff called.

Old June 25th 07, 05:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

You are an insane stalker. Get help.

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

You are an insane stalker. Get help.

You love to throw that word around, but watch, you'll refuse to answer a
simple yes or no question:

Are you, Scott Abraham of Seattle Washington, accusing me, Alan Baker of
Vancouver British Columbia, of having committed any criminal offense
commonly referred to as "stalking" by either the laws of Washington
State or the Province of British Columbia?

Now watch the coward run! The moment people met him and
discovered he really was the
pompous
jerk
that until then had only seemed a charming affectation in
his
newsgroup
posts they laughed at him.

How in the **** can you publish this bull**** when you are
too
chicken****
to meet Abraham in person? Lying ****wad.

See if you can find two people from those days who
disagrees...

...excluding Scott, of course.

How about the six rsa posters I visited on the recent bike
trip?

None of whom have the courage to say so...

Jeff Davis. You just got caught lying again. Discuss your
stalking
and
deranged lies.

Jeff Davis isn't "from those days", is he?

Clue time, freak. They don't want you stalking them the way you
stalk
me.

You mean they don't want me replying to them in this newsgroup?

LOL

They don't want you stalking and lying and defaming, you sick freak.
Which
is what you do here.

Other than posting in this newsgroup, what is it that I do that
constitutes stalking?

Hmmmm...

No answer? Now... ...why am I not surprised?

LOL

You're insane, and sane people see you for what you are.

And don't ask for their names, Baker. You lie about
everybody
who
disagrees
with you and you stalk them on the net. You could have met
two
of
them
in
person at Whistler, but you didn't have the balls.

I don't stalk anyone, Scotty. I reply to public posts with
other
public
posts.

You're stalking, freak. In real life, freak. Get help, freak.

Nope. I'm posting. Don't like it? Too bad.

You're stalking. This is real life. You're insane, and I really
don't
like
it.
Come say that in person, freak.

I would, but you keep weaseling out.

That is the most insane thing you've ever written, freak. I was
there.
You
weren't. ****, you are a crazy ****ing weasel.

You had a condition: I met it.