WOO HOO!!!

Old October 2nd 03, 02:56 AM
ant

Default WOO HOO!!!

Walt wrote:
Here it comes!

http://www.crh.noaa.gov/ifps/ifps.php?site=mqt

Well this is all wrong! As it's still snowing down here in Oz too. Some
hills have closed due to lack of skiiers, others have extended. still, what
a great sign! It's so early! Are there any long term forcasts out yet? What
does the Almanac say?

ant

Old October 2nd 03, 03:52 AM
scottabe

in article , ant at
wrote on 10/1/03 7:56 PM:

Walt wrote:
Here it comes!

http://www.crh.noaa.gov/ifps/ifps.php?site=mqt

Well this is all wrong! As it's still snowing down here in Oz too. Some
hills have closed due to lack of skiiers, others have extended. still, what
a great sign! It's so early! Are there any long term forcasts out yet? What
does the Almanac say?

ant

The almanac says that Anthea Kerrison should be in prison for the crimes she
has committed. The almanac says that wherever she is, the forecast is for
ugly psychopathic bitch.

Old October 2nd 03, 04:03 AM
scottabe

Default Is Kerrison the Felon coming to America?

Sounds like this criminal is planning on coming back to the country where
she committed felonies to control this newsgroup.
I don't want a terrorist like Kerrison befouling this country. We have
enough psychopaths of our own, we don't need to import more.
Who is ethical, moral, and decent enough to rat this sick bitch out, so I
can let her prospective employers know about her criminal past?
Is there no one with a shred of decency or patriotism in the criminal
conspiracy that hides her whereabouts?
After all, fair is fair. Bitch cost me thousands of dollars and a job with
a vile campaign of defamation, mud-slinging, and false accusations. Only
fair I cost her another job with the truth about her vileness.

in article , ant at

Old October 2nd 03, 12:02 PM
Kneale Brownson

bdubya wrote in message . ..

I got a first-hand report today of major snow-squall activity in the
Irons area. Not that it means anything at this point, but
still....cooooool!

bw

Local TV reporter found as much as four inches of snow in his travels
around the area Wednesday.
Old October 2nd 03, 05:09 PM
Chuck

bdubya wrote in
:

http://www.johndee.com/ncn/lakegogebic_ncn.htm

Looks like a lake and clear skies to me.
Old October 2nd 03, 05:39 PM
bdubya

On 2 Oct 2003 17:09:09 GMT, Chuck wrote:

bdubya wrote in
:

http://www.johndee.com/ncn/lakegogebic_ncn.htm

Looks like a lake and clear skies to me.

Well, naturally, if you wait THAT long to check it....

bw
Old October 2nd 03, 08:38 PM
Crashj

scottabe wrote in message ...

Bitch cost me thousands of dollars and
a job with a vile campaign of defamation, mud-slinging, and false
accusations.

I thought you still had that job?
Hmmpf
Crashj
Old October 3rd 03, 03:39 AM
scottabe

in article , Suzie at
wrote on 10/2/03 10:22 AM:

On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 21:03:23 -0700, scottabe , wrote :

Sounds like this criminal is planning on coming back to the country where
she committed felonies to control this newsgroup.
I don't want a terrorist like Kerrison befouling this country. We have
enough psychopaths of our own, we don't need to import more.
Who is ethical, moral, and decent enough to rat this sick bitch out, so I
can let her prospective employers know about her criminal past?
Is there no one with a shred of decency or patriotism in the criminal
conspiracy that hides her whereabouts?
After all, fair is fair. Bitch cost me thousands of dollars and a job with
a vile campaign of defamation, mud-slinging, and false accusations. Only
fair I cost her another job with the truth about her vileness.

If she's a terrorist, contact Homeland Security. I'm sure they arrest her - or
you for wasting their time and calling in bogus terror threats.

She is a terrorist. She ran a campaign of terror on this newsgroup and in
real life, a campaign you participate in.

Let's settle this once and for all. You go to jail, you're wrong; she goes to
jail, you're right.

Got the nads for it, chump?

Got the nads to use your real name and verifiable identity, chump? Why
should I go to jail for being victimized by criminals like you, who hide in
anonymity like the cowardly terrorists you are?
Got the nads to spew your filth in person? None of you nadless cowards ever
have, and none of you ever will.
BMDF, asshole

Old October 4th 03, 01:32 AM
TCS

The Almanac says dry fall and wet winter.

TCS (The Colorado Skier)
Loveland opens in 2 weeks!