ski tuning video

Old October 2nd 03, 03:20 AM
Seth Masia

Default ski tuning video

Blatant commercial pitch:

I've just shipped an all-new video production, Ski Tuning With Hand Tools.
It supercedes the 14-year-old dinosaur Beginning Ski Tuning video.

Tognar has it. See http://www.tognar.com/books.html#MAS-VID

Thanks.

Seth
http://skiinghistory.org
http://snowindustrynews.com

We now return you to our regularly scheduled blather.

Old October 2nd 03, 07:17 AM
BrritSki

Seth Masia wrote:

Blatant commercial pitch:

I've just shipped an all-new video production, Ski Tuning With Hand Tools.
It supercedes the 14-year-old dinosaur Beginning Ski Tuning video.

Tognar has it. See http://www.tognar.com/books.html#MAS-VID

Thanks.

Seth
http://skiinghistory.org
http://snowindustrynews.com

We now return you to our regularly scheduled blather.

Well now you've finished this no doubt excellent book, how about the end
of Snow Death ????

Old October 2nd 03, 02:13 PM
Chester Bullock

Seth Masia wrote:

Blatant commercial pitch:

I've just shipped an all-new video production, Ski Tuning With Hand Tools.
It supercedes the 14-year-old dinosaur Beginning Ski Tuning video.

Tognar has it. See http://www.tognar.com/books.html#MAS-VID

Thanks.

Seth
http://skiinghistory.org
http://snowindustrynews.com

We now return you to our regularly scheduled blather.

Would this be a replacement to the even older book of yours I have?

--
Chester Bullock,
Ethical, custom website hosting, design and programming

Old October 2nd 03, 02:26 PM
scottabe

in article , BrritSki at wrote
on 10/2/03 12:17 AM:

Seth Masia wrote:

Blatant commercial pitch:

I've just shipped an all-new video production, Ski Tuning With Hand Tools.
It supercedes the 14-year-old dinosaur Beginning Ski Tuning video.

Tognar has it. See
http://www.tognar.com/books.html#MAS-VID

Thanks.

Seth
http://skiinghistory.org
http://snowindustrynews.com

We now return you to our regularly scheduled blather.

Well now you've finished this no doubt excellent book, how about the end
of Snow Death ????

Hey, does anybody taunt rape survivors in Snow Death???
Threaten people's lives?
Stalk them in real life?
Falsely accuse them of molesting children?

Old October 2nd 03, 04:17 PM
lal_truckee

Seth Masia wrote:

We now return you to our regularly scheduled blather.

Nous passons le bon mot ici; or is it just gas?

Old October 3rd 03, 04:45 AM
Seth Masia

This replaces everything. I may use stills from this video and print up a
21st century ski tuning booklet.

After I finish Snowdeath, of course.

Seth

Old October 3rd 03, 04:48 AM
Seth Masia

C'est toujour gaz, Lloyd. Methane, je crois.

Seth

Old October 3rd 03, 05:14 PM
Chester Bullock

Seth Masia wrote:
This replaces everything. I may use stills from this video and print up a
21st century ski tuning booklet.

After I finish Snowdeath, of course.

So I won't be holding my breath then...

--
Chester Bullock,
Ethical, custom website hosting, design and programming
Tenxible Solutions,
http://www.tenxible.com
Web Based Autoresponder and DRIP system, http://www.toolsre.com
AIM: tenxible YahooIM: ccb247

Kris Freeman training video clip Zachary Caldwell Nordic Skiing 7 July 6th 04 01:12 AM
tahoe trip video Mike M. Miskulin Snowboarding 0 May 5th 04 06:04 PM
NRK - Video - Tom B. Nordic Skiing 7 November 29th 03 06:16 PM
Ice-skating book and video David Dermott Nordic Skiing 3 November 11th 03 09:39 PM
MDP's Gameshow Video Tiburon27 Snowboarding 0 September 20th 03 02:02 PM