Small European resort

Old January 4th 05, 09:12 PM
Scaramanga

Default Small European resort

I am looking for a small village style resort in Europe where I can go and
relax for a week.

Boarding during the day and a few drinks by night.

Any suggestions?

thanks

Old January 4th 05, 10:10 PM
Johannes

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 21:12:32 -0000, "Scaramanga"
wrote:

I am looking for a small village style resort in Europe where I can go and
relax for a week.

Boarding during the day and a few drinks by night.

Any suggestions?

no.
What do you like?. Half pipe? Park? Freeride or ony Slopes?

Johannes
Old January 5th 05, 09:21 AM
julf

hi.

try that on in switzerland: la tzoumaz (www.latzoumaz.ch)

it's rather calm (mostly for families) and the ski aera is the 4
vallees (which means connected to verbier, nendaz....400km of slopes
and good frreeriding).

you'll get the good ski without the stress life that verbier has...
good luck

julf

Old January 5th 05, 09:49 AM
ing. A. Kleibeuker

well 4 vallees is a good choise,
but the swiss might be a little expensive.

oups.com...

Old January 7th 05, 08:53 AM
Jason Pereira

Scaramanga wrote:
I am looking for a small village style resort in Europe where I can go and
relax for a week.

Boarding during the day and a few drinks by night.

Any suggestions?

thanks

Try La Grave in France (very small village)
Old January 7th 05, 04:31 PM
WeatherCam

"Jason Pereira" wrote in message
Scaramanga wrote:
I am looking for a small village style resort in Europe where I can go

and
relax for a week.

Boarding during the day and a few drinks by night.

Any suggestions?

thanks

Try La Grave in France (very small village)

Jason

I'm not too sure if you're joking - have you actually been there?
If you have, you'd know there's no real bars at night - just the hotel bars
all one / two of them - and oh yes, if you're new to the area, there's the
little matter of having to go with a guide - just thought I'd throw my two
cents in (euros that is)

Regards
WC

Old January 8th 05, 05:59 PM
jayp

Scaramanga wrote:

I am looking for a small village style resort in Europe where I can go

and

relax for a week.

Boarding during the day and a few drinks by night.

Any suggestions?

thanks

Try La Grave in France (very small village)

Jason

I'm not too sure if you're joking - have you actually been there?
If you have, you'd know there's no real bars at night - just the hotel bars
all one / two of them - and oh yes, if you're new to the area, there's the
little matter of having to go with a guide - just thought I'd throw my two
cents in (euros that is)

Regards
WC

After a days boarding at La Grave you need a few drinks to relax!!! with
the internet 'm sure he will find just the resort he needs, maybe puy st
vincent.
Old January 8th 05, 06:02 PM
jayp

Scaramanga wrote:

[...]

Ohh and i first went to La Grave in 1998 on a burton air 6.1 without a
guide!