Scott Elliot Died. Sad Sad Sad

Old October 9th 07, 08:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
JP(CA)

Default Scott Elliot Died. Sad Sad Sad

I believe Scott Elliot is a regular poster of this group. Scott
Elliot, Chairperson of Cross Country BC, and his wife Ineke died while
on vacation in South Africa.

**** do happen to good people. I become more humble, and will ski more
this season to get my "time's" worth.

see http://www.crosscountrybc.ca/main.asp?cmd=doc&ID=2365

Old October 10th 07, 07:28 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

This is terribly sad. Yes, Scott contributed to many of the
discussions on rsn with his insight, experience, a giving nature and a
great love of cross-country skiing and contributing to its growth.

Further specifics about what happened:
http://www.sundaytribune.co.za/index...358 23C926869.

Royal Natal National Park: http://www.sareserves.co.za/Docs/royal_natal.htm,
Tiger Falls Trail: http://www.kaydawg.de/galleries.php - see photos
down at Hiking the Northern Berg

Gene

Old October 11th 07, 11:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Bjorn A. Payne Diaz

...just horrible.

Jay

Old October 11th 07, 04:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

he has a son named Adam which went skiing in Norway 2-3 years ago.
Scott asked for help here on rsn and I replied. Not sure how Adams
trip turned out.

Sad. stuff. terrible way to go

All about Scott Dick Gozinya Alpine Skiing 0 April 23rd 05 01:19 PM
My Friend Died Today Racing The Keskinada. [email protected] Nordic Skiing 25 February 23rd 05 04:04 PM
Scott Scott where are thou? Wally Alpine Skiing 0 May 23rd 04 01:19 PM
Who is Scott? Wally Alpine Skiing 2 May 21st 04 05:48 AM
Has skiing died down? Kenneth Seay North American Ski Resorts 1 August 14th 03 07:23 AM