My wife and mine nordic racing gear on Ebay

Old September 30th 07, 08:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Default My wife and mine nordic racing gear on Ebay

Hello fellow RSN-ners.

This is it. I quit nordic racing, and I just put on ebay the stuff I
haven't donated yet. Everything was top of the line the day it was
purchased, and used only a few times.

I quit due to medical problems that I have developed due to over-
training on the bike. So I need to raise $$ for the medical bills,
and/or to get myself a canoe. And if I ever get better I will want the
newest toys anyway. Technially, I do not live up to any of the three
parts of my alias anymore, but I'll keep it.

The positive is that I now can do many things that before were
completely eliminated due to racing, such as spending time with my
wife, travel, light hiking, crafts, etc.

Many items are my wife's who quit racing out of loyalty to me, I
guess.

Happy bidding! No reserve. Own a piece of history.

Swix star CT1 poles:
http://cgi.ebay.com/SWIX-Star-CT1-cr...QQcmdZViewItem

Epex classic rollerskis:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=017

Rossi X-iums Skating F3s
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=017

V2 Aeros 125s: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=017

Briko Women's racing suit:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=017

Old September 30th 07, 08:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Obviously I meant "my wife's" in the title. My wife is not for sale.

Old October 3rd 07, 09:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

On Sep 30, 1:38 pm, "
wrote:
Hello fellow RSN-ners.

This is it. I quit nordic racing, and I just put on ebay the stuff I
haven't donated yet. Everything was top of the line the day it was
purchased, and used only a few times.

I quit due to medical problems that I have developed due to over-
training on the bike. So I need to raise $$ for the medical bills,
and/or to get myself a canoe. And if I ever get better I will want the
newest toys anyway. Technially, I do not live up to any of the three
parts of my alias anymore, but I'll keep it.

The positive is that I now can do many things that before were
completely eliminated due to racing, such as spending time with my
wife, travel, light hiking, crafts, etc.

Many items are my wife's who quit racing out of loyalty to me, I
guess.

Happy bidding! No reserve. Own a piece of history.

Swix star CT1 poles:http://cgi.ebay.com/SWIX-Star-CT1-cr...ing-poles_W0QQ...

Epex classic rollerskis:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=270171770870&...

Rossi X-iums Skating F3shttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270171779000&...

V2 Aeros 125s:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=270171783118&...

Briko Women's racing suit:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=270171790089&...

Sorry about the medical issues. Looks like you will have to change
your E-mail to runcycle@yahoo unless its already taken.

Old October 4th 07, 12:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Jim Flom

wrote...

I quit due to medical problems that I have developed due to over-
training on the bike.

I don't suppose you would care to elaborate.

JF

Old October 4th 07, 02:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

runcycle@yahoo unless its already taken