Feds on the lookout for fake war heros.

Old June 2nd 11, 04:41 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Feds on the lookout for fake war heros.

On Jun 1, 9:36*pm, wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
Google is exactly my friend.......

blah,blah, deranged epithets, *blah, blah

Holy ****, Ted, you get busted in a laughable, ridiculous, provable
outright lie, and that's all you have to say?
Truly the defenses of a deranged, delusional pathological liar.
Truth is not blah, you sick coward.
No surprise that when you humiliate yourself again, you ignore being
exposed for the lying piece of **** you are.
Show the post, Ted. Or shut the **** up, you sick freak.
Better yet, show up at tennis. Contact info for the cop that you lied
to, who you claim is going to put me in prison?
Same old, same old. Not even a blah, blah. How humiliating for
you.
You are not a man. No honor, no integrity, no balls. Just another
usenet wack job lying his ass off.
Google was my friend, as usual, and you've been proved a liar again,
as usual.
Blah, Blah, Deranged Lies, Blah Blah. Wack Job Ted Waldron.
Old June 2nd 11, 05:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

twobuddha wrote:
wrote:

Probando 1,2,3... Probando 1,2,3....

It is kind of fascinating the progress of technology.... When the Usenet
started, there were these monstrous unix workstations that went out on
something like 12-24k modems. Now, I can post on a tiny keyboard, on a
wireless network... It shows how time changes...

Obski, however we still have old school stuff in skiing, like rope tows,
sandwich skis, the same waxes, and blue ice...

I doubt that i can continue typing like this, or thumbtyping.
Old June 2nd 11, 05:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jun 1, 10:23*pm, wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
*wrote:

Probando 1,2,3... Probando 1,2,3....

It is kind of fascinating the progress of technology.... *When the Usenet
started, there were these monstrous unix workstations that went out on
something like 12-24k modems. * Now, I can post on a tiny keyboard, on a
wireless network... It shows how time changes...

Just another way for you to lie your ass off, stalk, and be a coward,
wack job.

Obski, *however we still have old school stuff in skiing, like rope tows,
sandwich skis, the same waxes, and blue ice...

And the same old lies, the same pathetic games, the same Wack Job
Waldron. No change in your, for damn sure.

I doubt that i can continue typing like this, or thumbtyping.

I have no doubt you will continue to be a pathological liar, a
dickless coward, and a disgusting maggot. Hey, Ted? Do you use that
phone to call your buddy at SPD? Want to pass on his or her number?
One thing will never change. Even with all the new technology, you
never have and you never will show the post,
ppppppppuuuuuuuussssssyyyyyyy
Old June 2nd 11, 03:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

Default rope tows

On 06/02/2011 10:53 AM, lal_truckee wrote:
On 6/1/11 10:23 PM, wrote:

Obski, however we still have old school stuff in skiing, like rope tows,
sandwich skis, the same waxes, and blue ice...

Good topic - where are there still rope tows in everyday use at
commercial resorts?

Actually I've heard of a couple rope tows being
used on easy slopes here in the East. And then,
what's a handle tow? It's a rope tow with handles
so you don't rip up your gloves.

IIRC sandwich ski are the modernest. Post solid wood skis, I suspect the
army's attempt at two piece bolt together magnesium skis are the only
attempt to return to non-sandwich. Saw them in the museum.

There was a huge amount of experimentation in ski
construction in the 60's. On pair of prototype skis
we had to play with back then were branded "Hari"
skis. They had a metal top cap, yes cap style with
a solid bottom with steel edges and p-tex. I think
the cap and bottom were aluminum but might have
been a magnesium alloy.

They actually skied pretty well IIRC but they were
positively LOUD when hitting each other around the
tips which skis are wont to do when we skied like
Stein.

Waxes - same. Fluro was the most recent evolution, and that's decades old.

At least we don't need pine tar any more.

Blue ice. New and improved, credit to snowboarders who can zamboni
anything thereby polishing off any rough spots and assuring a perfect
smooth slanted surface.

zamboni as a verb? smile
and then there is the problem of man-made
"snow" which was really never snow in the
first place. Just a couple years ago a friend
and I went to Sugarbush in the Spring. The
main mountain was horrible. What we call around
here "bullet proof". Went over to Castle Rock,
which sports an ancient double chair (almost
as ancient as Mad River Glen's single) and no
snow making whatever. Absolutely splendid
conditions. Soft bumps and packed powder.

Old June 2nd 11, 03:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jun 2, 7:53*am, lal_truckee wrote:
On 6/1/11 10:23 PM, wrote:

Obski, *however we still have old school stuff in skiing, like rope tows,
sandwich skis, the same waxes, and blue ice...

Good topic - where are there still rope tows in everyday use at
commercial resorts?

I'd rather talk about Ted Waldron getting busted lying and defaming,
but being an amoral asshole, Lloyd never criticizes his friends when
they re assholes.

IIRC sandwich ski are the modernest. Post solid wood skis, I suspect the
army's attempt at two piece bolt together magnesium skis are the only
attempt to return to non-sandwich. Saw them in the museum.

Waxes - same. Fluro was the most recent evolution, and that's decades old..

Blue ice. New and improved, credit to snowboarders who can zamboni
anything thereby polishing off any rough spots and assuring a perfect
smooth slanted surface.

No conscience. Typical Dickless Lloyd.
Old June 2nd 11, 04:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jun 2, 8:10*am, VtSkier wrote:
Hey, got any comments on your friends getting busted in outrageous,
ridiculous lies?
Of course not.

Old June 2nd 11, 07:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

On 6/2/2011 10:53 AM, lal_truckee wrote:

Good topic - where are there still rope tows in everyday use at
commercial resorts?

Well, there's Alta. This gentleman shows how *not* to use a rope tow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-6pQ...layer_embedded

(Hint: don't put the rope between your legs)

//Walt
Old June 2nd 11, 07:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snoig

On Jun 2, 8:53*am, lal_truckee wrote:
On 6/1/11 10:23 PM, wrote:

Obski, *however we still have old school stuff in skiing, like rope tows,
sandwich skis, the same waxes, and blue ice...

Good topic - where are there still rope tows in everyday use at
commercial resorts?

If you count a Poma as a rope tow, both Copper and Vail have them
around here.