Just for fun

Old January 3rd 11, 01:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Just for fun

On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 22:31:57 -1000, comadrejo
wrote this crap:

In article ,
wrote:

Nobody can stop me. Trunky's world is doomed. DOOMED I say.
Horvath is fearless in his quest for ultimate victory.

Um, I will stop you. I am not joking, posting a list of synagogues in
the Seattle City limit isn't cool. If you have a problem with Scooter,
take it to Law Enforcement, if you write to the Synagogues, I will be
your worst enemy. Seriously, I am not ****in around.

Who the hell are you?

Don't tell me what to do, dumbass.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old January 3rd 11, 01:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 23:09:36 -1000, Ted Waldron
wrote this crap:

I'm afraid I don't understand your sensitivity here. Is there some
untold story?

Posting a list of synagogues in City of Seattle
isn't cool, no matter if the information is publicly available.

I don't understand your problem. Suppose I posted a list of Catholic
Churches in Houston? Would that be wrong? It's not like they are
hiding anything.

Old January 3rd 11, 02:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

On 03/01/2011 11:39, Richard Henry wrote:
On Jan 3, 1:09 am, Ted wrote:
In article
,
Richard wrote:

On Jan 3, 12:28 am, Ted wrote:
In article
,
Richard wrote:

Is there a way to link the website "contact" addresses to rsa?

So you can proclaim yourself to them as a moron like Horvath as well?

Grow up. Reposting Horvie's message isn't cool. Leave the Synagogues
alone.

I'm afraid I don't understand your sensitivity here. Is there some
untold story?

It is called harassment. Stop being such a moron. Leave the
Synagogues alone. It has nothing to do with sensitivity. It has to do
with manipulation and refusing to let this die down.

If you have a problem with Scooter's threats and revenge fantasies go
to Law Enforcement. Posting a list of synagogues in City of Seattle
isn't cool, no matter if the information is publicly available. They
have nothing to do with Scooter's behavior problems and it appears the
infantile behavior of others.

Harrasment? Moron? Infantile?

At the risk of being accused of infantile moronic harrasment, do you
know who you sound like?

The pity is that with your refusal to let it die, you also sound like
you know who
Old January 3rd 11, 03:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jan 3, 12:25*am, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article ,

wrote:
My guess is Beth Shalom on 35th Ave.

First of all, it isn't cool to post this.

TEDDY!!!! Did you finally grow a conscience?

* Second of all it makes look
like a complete idiot. *Given I know Beth Shalom, and its location on
35th, you are guess is so completely wrong.

Ain't been in Beth Shalom since a tennis buddy had a baby naming five
years ago or so. The rabbi wouldn't know me from Horvath, though he'd
probably like her.

*If you think you are so ****in special posting this, I can say it makes
looks like a moron, as someone who lived in Seattle.

Jeez, Teddy, I'm almost tempted to forget that you made yourself look
like a moron when you committed felonies over this stupid newsgroup.

Leave Beth Shalom alone besides the other Synagogues.

You are an idiot, Horvie, truly an idiot.

Ted Waldron mans up. Amazing.

Old January 3rd 11, 03:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jan 3, 12:28*am, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article
,
*Richard Henry wrote:

Is there a way to link the website "contact" addresses to rsa?

So you can proclaim yourself *to them as a moron like Horvath as well?

Everybody knows he's a stalking coward already.

Grow up. *Reposting Horvie's message isn't cool. *Leave the Synagogues
alone.

What makes this even more hilarious is that I could really give a
****.
Old January 3rd 11, 03:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jan 3, 12:31*am, comadrejo wrote:
In article ,

wrote:
Nobody can stop me. *Trunky's world is doomed. *DOOMED I say.
Horvath is fearless in his quest for ultimate victory.

Um, I will stop you. *I am not joking, posting a list of synagogues in
the Seattle City limit isn't cool. *If you have a problem with Scooter,
take it to Law Enforcement,

How did that work for you, Teddy?

* if you write to the Synagogues, I will be
your worst enemy. *Seriously, I am not ****in around.

Teddy grows some balls. Amazing.

Old January 3rd 11, 03:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

*Richard Henry wrote:

Is there a way to link the website "contact" addresses to rsa?

So you can proclaim yourself *to them as a moron like Horvath as well?

Grow up. *Reposting Horvie's message isn't cool. *Leave the Synagogues
alone.

I'm afraid I don't understand your sensitivity here. *Is there some
untold story?

Amazing. Dickless Henry doesn't understand anyone being sensitive
about real life stalking and defamation over a stupid newsgroup. In
his perverted mind, anyone who hangs out here has to believe lying to
law enforcement, licensing agencies, employers and the like is a valid
tactic to silence the truth.
Old January 3rd 11, 03:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jan 3, 1:09*am, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article
,

Richard Henry wrote:

Is there a way to link the website "contact" addresses to rsa?

So you can proclaim yourself to them as a moron like Horvath as well?

Grow up. Reposting Horvie's message isn't cool. Leave the Synagogues
alone.

I'm afraid I don't understand your sensitivity here. *Is there some
untold story?

* *It is called harassment. Stop being such a moron. *Leave the
Synagogues alone. * It has nothing to do with sensitivity. *It has to do
with manipulation and refusing to let this die down. *

What medications are you on, Teddy? They are working.

* *If you have a problem with Scooter's threats and revenge fantasies go
to Law Enforcement.

Teddy, Teddy. You just blew it again. YOU freaks threaten ME. YOU
freaks harass ME. Not the other way around, Teddy.
In any case, Henry claims to have contacted LE. I'd love to talk to
them about his behavior and show them his latest deranged idea.
Do YOU have contact info for the officer Henry lied to?
I would have thought that you would be sympatico for him, since both
of you have lied to LE about me and about this newsgroup.
Show the post, Ted.

*Posting a list of synagogues in City of Seattle
isn't cool, no matter if the information is publicly available. *They
have nothing to do with Scooter's behavior problems and it appears the
infantile behavior of others.

Teddy, if calling you on your **** is a behavior problem, I plead
guilty.
Still crazy, but you're getting better. Keep up the good work.

Old January 3rd 11, 03:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Richard Henry wrote:

[...]

Exactly. Your gall at trying to spin your dickless cowardice is
amazing.

At the risk of being accused of infantile moronic harrasment, do you
know who you sound like?

You sound like an infantile moron. Teddy is starting to sound like a
man, not a freak. Ain't there yet, you infantile moronic harasser,
but he's a lot closer than you.
BITCH FIGHT!!!!!