Jackson Hole or Telluride

Old January 11th 05, 03:26 PM
thinnmann

Default Jackson Hole or Telluride

If you had to choose, which place would you ski and why?

Old January 11th 05, 03:39 PM
Chester Bullock

thinnmann wrote:
If you had to choose, which place would you ski and why?

Jackson Hole, because I have never skiied there.

----------------------
Chester Bullock,
Colorado Mountain Cams, Snow Conditions, Opinionated Reports
http://www.black-diamond.com
AIM: tenxible YahooIM: ccb247

Old January 11th 05, 04:00 PM
Bruno Melli

In article .com,
"thinnmann" writes:
If you had to choose, which place would you ski and why?

Telluride, because I have never skiied there.

bruno.

Old January 11th 05, 04:36 PM
VtSkier

Bruno Melli wrote:
In article .com,
"thinnmann" writes:

If you had to choose, which place would you ski and why?

Telluride, because I have never skiied there.

bruno.

Yahbut...
What if you'd never skied at either place?

Old January 11th 05, 04:39 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-01-11, thinnmann penned:
If you had to choose, which place would you ski and why?

Jackson Hole. I've never been to either place, but for some reason I've just
always wanted to go to Jackson Hole.

Eric says we're not yet good enough skiers to really appreciate it, though =/

--
monique
Longmont, CO

Old January 11th 05, 04:39 PM
Chester Bullock

VtSkier wrote:
Bruno Melli wrote:

In article .com,
"thinnmann" writes:

If you had to choose, which place would you ski and why?

Telluride, because I have never skiied there.

bruno.

Yahbut...
What if you'd never skied at either place?

Well, I haven't. But I picked JH because the mountains there are
spectacular (as are the ones near Telluride), and I would want the
opportunity to snowmobile in Yellowstone.

----------------------
Chester

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add,
the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so
take precaution.

Old January 11th 05, 05:33 PM
TexasSkiNut

thinnmann asked:
If you had to choose, which place would you ski and why?

I've skied both and would probably take Jackson Hole over Telluride.
Both are great mountains, but JH is bigger and wilder and makes for a
better adventure. Plus, you've got Grand Foggee (Targhee) over the
pass and Yellowstone nearby. You could even do some night skiing over
at Snow King for a diversion. Beginners and intermediates will
probably fare better at Telluride, but there's tons of stuff for
advanced/expert skiers to play on at Jackson Hole. That said,
screaming down a freshly groomed Bushwacker first thing in the morning
at Telluride is a blast. Gold Hill is lots of fun, too. Still, if
someone were to offer me a free trip to either, I'd go back to Jackson
Hole first.

Old January 11th 05, 08:11 PM
Bruno Melli

In article ,
VtSkier writes:
What if you'd never skied at either place?

Then it is easy:
Telluride because if you go to JH you might run into Chester.

bruno.

Old January 11th 05, 08:13 PM
Chester Bullock

Bruno Melli wrote:
In article ,
VtSkier writes:

What if you'd never skied at either place?

Then it is easy:
Telluride because if you go to JH you might run into Chester.

bruno.

And that's a bad thing?

Chester

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Old January 11th 05, 08:44 PM
Bruno Melli

In article ,
Chester Bullock writes: