Is June Mt. Dead?

Old August 10th 12, 05:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Is June Mt. Dead?

On Friday, August 10, 2012 9:58:35 AM UTC-7, (unknown) wrote:
On Fri, 10 Aug 2012 09:26:51 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha

wrote this crap:

****. I'm agreeing with Bob Thompson. Head feels like it is going to explode.

There's that gun you got. Put it in your mouth.

And once again, a pathetic pussy who will never have and never has had the balls to talk **** in person pussies up. What a truly disgusting coward. How normal for Huggies Horvath.
Old August 10th 12, 08:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 10 Aug 2012 11:19:55 -0700 (PDT), pigo

On 2012-08-09 11:33:57 +0000, said:

If not for the US Military you would be speaking

German or Japanese.

now you posted a long list. But General Patton said that nobody ever
won a war by dying for their country. They made the other dumbass die
for their's.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old August 10th 12, 08:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Holy ****. Once again, Brain Fried Bob Thompson proves what a stupid, ignorant, blithering idiot he is.
Hey, Dumb****?
"Great Britain and the Commonwealth" includes Canada, Australia, South Africa, and many other countries whose sacrifices matched our own, and more.
What is this, a Stupid Contest? The asshole Canuck claims Canadians were responsible for the entire Western Front, and Meth Freak Thompson is too stupid to honor Canadian dead, and then Huggies Horvath, the PUCsy himself, misses his buddies idiocy.
This is too good and deserves its own thread.

On 2012-08-09 11:33:57 +0000, said:

If not for the US Military you would be speaking

German or Japanese.

It was the Allied Nations, with the Red Army bleeding the Wehrmacht

dry that helped defeat Germany. The US didn't fight the Germans or

Japanese alone.

Not even a mention of Canada.

History Learning Site

World War Two

Military casualties of World War Two

Military casualties of World War Two

Allied forces:

Great Britain + Commonwealth

452,000

France

250,000

USA

295,000

USSR

13,600,000

Belgium

10,000

Holland

10,000

Norway

10,000

Poland

120,000

Greece

20,000

Yugoslavia

300,000

Czechoslovakia

20,000

China (from 1937 on)

3,500,000

Total

18,587,000

Axis forces:

Germany

3,250,000

Austria

230,000

Italy

330,000

Rumania

200,000

Hungary

120,000

Bulgaria

10,000

Finland

90,000

Japan

1,700,000

Total

5,930,000

Old August 10th 12, 09:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Friday, August 10, 2012 2:11:42 PM UTC-6, (unknown) wrote:

now you posted a long list. But General Patton said that nobody ever

won a war by dying for their country. They made the other dumbass die

for their's.

I thought of that when I found it. True enough. Just thought it was interesting.
Old August 10th 12, 09:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Friday, August 10, 2012 2:01:50 PM UTC-7, pigo wrote:
On Friday, August 10, 2012 2:11:42 PM UTC-6, (unknown) wrote:

now you posted a long list. But General Patton said that nobody ever

won a war by dying for their country. They made the other dumbass die

for their's.

I thought of that when I found it. True enough. Just thought it was interesting.

Holy ****. Thompson has yet to realize how he ****ed himself in public and proved how ****ing ignorant and stupid he is.
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, did General Patton say that when you get caught in a lie, ignore it and keep lying?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old August 11th 12, 12:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
NormG

pigo wrote:
If not for the US Military you would be speaking

German or Japanese.

It was the Allied Nations, with the Red Army bleeding the
Wehrmacht
dry that helped defeat Germany. The US didn't fight the Germans or
Japanese alone.

Not even a mention of Canada.

Looks kind of foolish when you begin by pointing out that your source has no
idea what they are talking about then go on to quote them at great length.

From Wikipedia;

Canadian casualties 45,400 representing .40% of total population in 1938
USA casualties 418,500 representing .32% of total population in 1939.
Soviet Union (includes republics controlled after war) 23Million for 13.88%
of their total population.

Old August 11th 12, 02:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Friday, August 10, 2012 6:59:36 PM UTC-6, NormG wrote:
pigo wrote:

If not for the US Military you would be speaking

German or Japanese.

It was the Allied Nations, with the Red Army bleeding the

Wehrmacht

dry that helped defeat Germany. The US didn't fight the Germans or

Japanese alone.

Not even a mention of Canada.

Looks kind of foolish when you begin by pointing out that your source has no idea what they are talking about then go on to quote them at great length.

I have no idea what YOU are talking about. I simply posted chart I happened upon and said that Canada wasn't menitoned. I made no comment about the sources veracity.

From Wikipedia;

Canadian casualties 45,400 representing .40% of total population in 1938

USA casualties 418,500 representing .32% of total population in 1939.

Soviet Union (includes republics controlled after war) 23Million for 13.88%

of their total population.

OK? So had Canada been the main conquerers of the Nazi's don't you suppose that their "contribution" would be more in line with the countries that really were?

Old August 11th 12, 03:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Friday, August 10, 2012 5:59:36 PM UTC-7, NormG wrote:
pigo wrote:

If not for the US Military you would be speaking

German or Japanese.

It was the Allied Nations, with the Red Army bleeding the

Wehrmacht

dry that helped defeat Germany. The US didn't fight the Germans or

Japanese alone.

Not even a mention of Canada.

Looks kind of foolish when you begin by pointing out that your source has no

idea what they are talking about then go on to quote them at great length.

From Wikipedia;

Hey, Dumb****? While I can't blame you for bitch slapping Bob Thompson for his ignorance, go on ahead and look up Utah Beach, you blithering dumb****. You know, the campaign that you claim the US did not participate in?
I LOVE IT!!!!!! Ignorant assholes ****ing themselves!!!!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old August 11th 12, 03:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

pigo wrote:

If not for the US Military you would be speaking

German or Japanese.

It was the Allied Nations, with the Red Army bleeding the

Wehrmacht

dry that helped defeat Germany. The US didn't fight the Germans or

Japanese alone.

Not even a mention of Canada.

Looks kind of foolish when you begin by pointing out that your source has no idea what they are talking about then go on to quote them at great length.

I have no idea what YOU are talking about. I simply posted chart I happened upon and said that Canada wasn't menitoned. I made no comment about the sources veracity.

From Wikipedia;

Thompson, you incredibly stupid dumb****, the least you could do was admit that you ****ed up. Big time. Apologize. But as usual, when busted in a lie, you ignore it and keep on lying your ass offf.......
Here's a clue, Dumb****. There weren't that many Canucks to begin with. So their "contribution" was actually far greater per capita than ours. Idiot.