Scratch one snowboarder

Old December 30th 10, 08:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Scratch one snowboarder

On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 15:12:13 -0500, VtSkier wrote
this crap:

You call that cold? I skied at Mt. Ste. Anne when it was minus 20
outside. At the top of the mountain with wind chill it was minus 50.
I spit at cold weather.

That night it was so cold that the moisture in the air actually froze
and made a shiny cloud of ice crystals.

Cold...
It was so cold that the coffee froze on its way to the cup...

We had to suck the coffee icicles to get any benefit!

You call that cold? I saw a dog freeze solid when he peed on a chain
link fence.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old December 30th 10, 08:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Dec 30, 7:21*am, wrote:
On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 08:06:22 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Just about every expert skier I see wears a helmet.

You said you knew Glen Placke. *Does he wear a helmet?

Placke? Don't know anybody named Placke.

When I saw Stein Eriksen he was not wearing a helmet.

He does now. Since he got hurt a couple years ago. But then again, I
saw Stein last year, and you didn't.

Caughtyoulyingagain.

You did? What's the lie? C'mon, ppppppuuuuuussssssyyyyy, you gotta
do better than that. Really desperate. But that's you.
Old December 30th 10, 08:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Dec 30, 1:19*pm, wrote:
On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 10:04:41 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Now we're talking. I ski where I want and I wear a, "took," It keeps
my head warm, offers enough protection, my goggles never fog up, and I
never fall.

Yeah, but your brain froze and you never learned how to spell "toque",

I don't speak that despicable language, dumbass.

When busted as a dumb****, go all French on people. Bubba knows you
speak French.
Old December 31st 10, 05:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

pigo wrote:
Mine says "stopped in middle of run". And it appears that the helmet
issue was in question but now it's determined that she was wearing
one.

Where exactly is it appropriate for someone who loses their equipment to stop?
Most people choose a spot very near where they lose their equipment, if they
have any choice.

It sounds like the kid was wearing a helmet, but it sounds like it may not have
been proper attached, not that that would have made any difference.

Old December 31st 10, 06:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Dec 31, 10:41*am, "Bob F" wrote:
pigo wrote:
Mine says "stopped in middle of run". And it appears that the helmet
issue was in question but now it's determined that she was wearing
one.

Where exactly is it appropriate for someone who loses their equipment to stop?

Looks to me like you lost your manhood equipment a long time ago.

Most people choose a spot very near where they lose their equipment, if they
have any choice.

It sounds like the kid was wearing a helmet, but it sounds like it may not have
been proper attached, not that that would have made any difference.

You are being civil to Stalker Bob Thompson. Obviously, you approve
of real life stalking and defamation, including posting my home
address.
Since you live in the neighborhood, what is YOUR excuse for being such
an amoral coward?
Got an opinion of his latest humiliation? Of course not. You never
bother to offer an excuse for your complete lack of manhood, either.
Talk **** on line, hide in the real world. RSA.

Old December 31st 10, 07:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Dec 31, 10:41*am, "Bob F" wrote:
pigo wrote:
Mine says "stopped in middle of run". And it appears that the helmet
issue was in question but now it's determined that she was wearing
one.

Where exactly is it appropriate for someone who loses their equipment to stop?
Most people choose a spot very near where they lose their equipment, if they
have any choice.

It sounds like the kid was wearing a helmet, but it sounds like it may not have
been proper attached, not that that would have made any difference.

The last time I had a complete yard sale fall (Alpine Meadows, many
years ago) I ended up way down the icy slope from my gear. Both skis,
one pole, my hat and my sunglasses were a hundred feet uphill from
me. And I must admit that I had to climb up below a blind lip to get
to them.

Maybe all that toe-slamming with my boots contributed to their early
demise?
Old December 31st 10, 07:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Dec 31, 11:41*am, "Bob F" wrote:
pigo wrote:
Mine says "stopped in middle of run". And it appears that the helmet
issue was in question but now it's determined that she was wearing
one.

Just for the record, I have no problem with where they stopped. As
long as one can be seen from far above, it doesn't matter as long as
there is room to go around. It could be a problem if enough people
stopped in groups that created a clog. Like the slugs that all drive
next to one another.
Old December 31st 10, 07:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Dec 31, 12:47*pm, pigo wrote:
On Dec 31, 11:41*am, "Bob F" wrote:

pigo wrote:
Mine says "stopped in middle of run". And it appears that the helmet
issue was in question but now it's determined that she was wearing
one.

Just for the record, I have no problem with where they stopped.

Just for the record, Coward Bob is hiding out and ignoring being
challenged to spew his crap in person. As usual.

As
long as one can be seen from far above, it doesn't matter as long as
there is room to go around.

Where are you going to stop, asshole, so I can't see you from above?
Considering you'd be on your knees begging for mercy, always from
above.

It could be a problem if enough people
stopped in groups that created a clog. Like the slugs that all drive
next to one another.

Slugs? That's as good a self-description as any,
pppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyy.
You just humiliated yourself again. Do you diaper up before reading
rsa?

Old December 31st 10, 08:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

Richard Henry wrote:
On Dec 31, 10:41 am, "Bob F" wrote:
pigo wrote:
Mine says "stopped in middle of run". And it appears that the helmet
issue was in question but now it's determined that she was wearing
one.

Where exactly is it appropriate for someone who loses their
equipment to stop? Most people choose a spot very near where they
lose their equipment, if they have any choice.

It sounds like the kid was wearing a helmet, but it sounds like it
may not have been proper attached, not that that would have made any
difference.

The last time I had a complete yard sale fall (Alpine Meadows, many
years ago) I ended up way down the icy slope from my gear. Both skis,
one pole, my hat and my sunglasses were a hundred feet uphill from
me. And I must admit that I had to climb up below a blind lip to get
to them.

Ski pole arrests are very effective in aborting such slides, at least they've
always worked for me. I did break one pole doing this, but it still stopped me.
At the least, they keep your feet below your head as you go down the hill.

Old January 1st 11, 10:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jan 1, 2:30*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
On 12/31/10 10:41, Bob F wrote:

pigo wrote:
*Mine says "stopped in middle of run". And it appears that the helmet
*issue was in question but now it's determined that she was wearing
*one.

Where exactly is it appropriate for someone who loses their equipment to stop?
Most people choose a spot very near where they lose their equipment, if they
have any choice.

You gather up your stuff as quickly as you can and you get the hell over
to the side.

Actually, you stupid bitch, there is absolutely nothing wrong with
stopping in the middle of the run. No code of conduct says you have
to. Indeed, given the propensity of boarders to ride the sides of a
run, safer to be in the middle, where people can go around you on
either side.

You DON'T stay out in the middle to rest or chat or take
pictures or whatever the hell else you might do besides gathering up
your stuff as quickly as you can and getting the hell over to the side.

I do, bitch, and you are welcome to say something about it. Of
course, I will never see you in real life, because you are a stalking
****.

It sounds like the kid was wearing a helmet, but it sounds like it may not have
been proper attached, not that that would have made any difference.

"Internal injuries" probably doesn't mean something that a helmet would
help.

Nor would a helmet make you less ignorant, or a more decent human
being.

Goggle Lens Materials and Scratch Resistance [email protected] Alpine Skiing 3 January 2nd 07 03:05 PM
Death by Snowboarder rosco Alpine Skiing 240 March 13th 05 04:19 AM
Death by Snowboarder root Snowboarding 7 March 4th 05 05:15 PM
Snowboarder Dead :-( Simon Brown European Ski Resorts 23 January 10th 05 09:16 PM
Snowboarder Learning to Ski [email protected] Alpine Skiing 8 December 19th 04 06:32 AM