Turning on flat skis?

Old December 6th 09, 11:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

Default Turning on flat skis?

taichiskiing wrote:

Barring the competitions from competing is a classic act of admitting
defeat without admitting. Nevertheless, even they know the importance
of my doctrines and all my posts are still there, you can still search
for them, keyword, taichiskiing. Fun posts to read.

Fun? AQre you serious. It's torture just trying to fihure out what you are
really trying to say.

No, holding out in a cave is never a winning strategy, thus, small
mind.

As I have asked you several times please post a person who supports
the crap you keep spewing. You claim to be an expert in everything
and provide no supporting proof outside of your mangling of english
words.

Here in RSA, VtSkier and lal_truckee have vouched my skiing (what did
I said, lal_truckee?), are you calling them a liar? Or you're just
shamelessly spew your own ****.

They say you can ski. So can everyone else here. They also say they don't
understand why you are such an idiot jerk here.

Here in america majority rules, and the majority on this newsgroup
think your an asshole and a bunch of other words none of which your
capable of understanding.

Still living in 19th centuries, eh? Your mob mentality is outdated,
and you gappers are not a "majority" on this newsgroup and the crowds
getting smaller; you gappers are just few 'net bullies/thugs making
noises, pretending you're important.

Not one person here agrees with any significant amount of you claim and
bragging. Because you have never made any sense.

I have made my point, you should step back and look at what you
post, if you have a friend have them read some of the stuff you
post. Do you have any friends?

Yup, you have made your point, shallow, narrow, and small.

Not nearly as well as you do that, though.

But you will just carry on and not be truthful to yourself when you
answer these questions.

Sounds like your first hand experience.

As you should well know.

IS

Old December 6th 09, 11:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

taichiskiing wrote:
On Dec 5, 9:36 am, "Bob F" wrote:
taichiskiing wrote:
On Dec 4, 10:09 am, "Bob F" wrote:

He persists in making an utter fool of himself, complains about how
useless and uninformed every else is here, then keeps coming back
for more abuse.

No, it is you who are making an utter fool of yourself each time and
seem enjoying your morning head-banging sessions.

Actually,
they both do. If they wern't here to brag, boast and declare
themselves superior to everyone else, despite all evidence, they
would just quit showing up here.

It is not I brag, but your little knowledge's denial too inferior to
catch up with what I said.

It's the only attention they can get from the world, so they keep
coming back.

No, I'm here to raise the level of high level skiing. Is that not
what we are here for, gappers?

If either had an ounce of self respect, they'd be long gone. They
probably enjoy being told how worthless they are to verify their
own opinion of themselves.

Actually, you are talking about yourself, to say if you gappers "had
an ounce of self respect," you'd be quiet long ago. "No one knows
you are dumb/mute if you don't speak."--Chinese proverb--

More perfect examples. Thanks again for verifying what I said.

Still pretending, eh? You're welcome.

"to say if you gappers "had an ounce of self respect, you'd be quiet
long ago."

Please - try listening to your own words. They, as always, apply to you better
than anyone else here, gapper.

Old December 7th 09, 12:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On Dec 6, 4:11 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
taichiskiing wrote:
Barring the competitions from competing is a classic act of admitting
defeat without admitting. Nevertheless, even they know the importance
of my doctrines and all my posts are still there, you can still search
for them, keyword, taichiskiing. Fun posts to read.

Fun? AQre you serious. It's torture just trying to fihure out what you are
really trying to say.

Yup, to a conceited little knowledge, Taichi is really too grand to
phantom, even though what Taichi practice is really just to bring the
practitioners to return to/be one with the "nature," which is blocked
from knowing by little knowledge small domain's knowledge.

No, holding out in a cave is never a winning strategy, thus, small
mind.

As I have asked you several times please post a person who supports
the crap you keep spewing. You claim to be an expert in everything
and provide no supporting proof outside of your mangling of english
words.

Here in RSA, VtSkier and lal_truckee have vouched my skiing (what did
I said, lal_truckee?), are you calling them a liar? Or you're just
shamelessly spewing your own ****.

They say you can ski. So can everyone else here.

Not everyone, and you don't even dare to admit that you are a skier at
first.

They also say they don't
understand why you are such an idiot jerk here.

No, they have a better class than that. "You're just shamelessly
spewing your own ****."

Here in america majority rules, and the majority on this newsgroup
think your an asshole and a bunch of other words none of which your
capable of understanding.

Still living in 19th centuries, eh? Your mob mentality is outdated,
and you gappers are not a "majority" on this newsgroup and the crowds
getting smaller; you gappers are just few 'net bullies/thugs making
noises, pretending you're important.

Not one person here agrees with any significant amount of you claim and
bragging. Because you have never made any sense.

That's because that you don't know enough, but a more simple answer,
you are in denial. If I can ski the way I described, what my words
doesn't make sense? Or you don't want to make sense out of them? Yup,
you are in denial.

I have made my point, you should step back and look at what you
post, if you have a friend have them read some of the stuff you
post. Do you have any friends?

Yup, you have made your point, shallow, narrow, and small.

Not nearly as well as you do that, though.

Only in your denial.

But you will just carry on and not be truthful to yourself when you
answer these questions.

Sounds like your first hand experience.

As you should well know.

Of course, I know you gappers better than you know yourself.

IS
Old December 7th 09, 12:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On Dec 6, 4:13 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
taichiskiing wrote:
On Dec 5, 9:36 am, "Bob F" wrote:
taichiskiing wrote:
On Dec 4, 10:09 am, "Bob F" wrote:

[...]

Of course, but you are blacker, and shameless.

IS
Old December 7th 09, 01:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On Dec 6, 8:32 am, pigo wrote:
On Dec 5, 10:38 am, downhill wrote:

Here in america majority rules, and the majority on this newsgroup think
your an asshole and a bunch of other words none of which your capable of
understanding.

pigo votes - asshole.

Yup, you are consumed by the wrath of little knowledge.

IS

Old December 7th 09, 06:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

And you are consumed by your bull****.

Old December 7th 09, 06:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

taichiskiing wrote:
On Dec 6, 4:13 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
taichiskiing wrote:
On Dec 5, 9:36 am, "Bob F" wrote:
taichiskiing wrote:
On Dec 4, 10:09 am, "Bob F" wrote:

[...]

So, you consider calling me black an appropriate insult? Nice guy.

Old December 7th 09, 06:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

Bob F wrote:

So, you consider calling me black an appropriate insult? Nice guy.

When has he been accurate on any level?
I told my database programmer about tie cheese dip rule
that all information must be one click away. He was rolling on the floor
with that one, he concluded that he must be starting with a very small
data set.
Old December 7th 09, 07:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

downhill wrote:
Bob F wrote:

So, you consider calling me black an appropriate insult? Nice guy.

When has he been accurate on any level?
I told my database programmer about tie cheese dip rule
that all information must be one click away. He was rolling on the
floor with that one, he concluded that he must be starting with a
very small data set.

Ummmm. That sounds about right.