Anybody try the OR Dry Run Glove?

Old August 6th 04, 05:06 AM
Stephen Younge

Default Anybody try the OR Dry Run Glove?

Would love to hear any experiences with it. Is it warm enough for winter use
in Colorado? It has PrimaLoft insulation (except in compression areas),
which sounds good -- my previous experiences with OR mitts has been hugely
stiff and blunk liners.

(There is a pretty good deal on this waterproof glove at
MountainGear.com...)

Old August 6th 04, 03:33 PM
Michael Hunt

"Stephen Younge" wrote in message news:slEQc.252165$Oq2.11946@attbi_s52...
Would love to hear any experiences with it. Is it warm enough for winter use
in Colorado? It has PrimaLoft insulation (except in compression areas),
which sounds good -- my previous experiences with OR mitts has been hugely
stiff and blunk liners.

(There is a pretty good deal on this waterproof glove at
MountainGear.com...)

pssssst......

There are no waterproof/breathable gloves.

-Mike H.
Old August 6th 04, 07:23 PM
Scott Grimes

Used BD,'s Schoeller gloves last winter on NE Water Ice and like them a lot.

--
Cheers,

SMG
"

Old August 7th 04, 05:45 AM
Stephen Younge

Would love to hear any experiences with it. Is it warm enough for winter
use
in Colorado? It has PrimaLoft insulation (except in compression areas),
which sounds good -- my previous experiences with OR mitts has been

hugely
stiff and blunk liners.

(There is a pretty good deal on this waterproof glove at
MountainGear.com...)

pssssst......

There are no waterproof/breathable gloves.

The closest I've come to a glove is the OR Mutant Mitts, but they are plenty
waterproof and breathable (used them in many cold and wet situations). Are
you saying nobody make gloves that good?

Old August 9th 04, 02:21 PM
Booker C. Bense