To anyone who posts in RSA

Old July 19th 06, 07:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Kurt Knisely

Default was: To anyone who posts in RSA

(Eugene Miya) wrote in news:44be6b44$1@darkstar:

dynamite

Useful skill.

Blaster's Handbook from Dupont. Shoulda been a ski patroller.

In article ,
Elder Kurt Knisely wrote:
They'd be terrorists now, vs. pranksters. 'Might find a nice little
crib in Gitmo?

Freedom fighters.

Actually I expect to see more Columbine style problems in high
schools. I think we will have bigger problems with our own populice.
But ****ing off the Middle Easterners won't help.

The earth will heal itself...somehow...over time.

I think it was the rail road in our case in the SLC Valley.
I got the saw rail road ties for fuel and walk 5 miles in the snow
talks. Which likely was real.

Agh, some nasty stuff in those railroad ties. Wouldn't want to inhale
it. It doesn't snow much in Heber anymore.

Greater ranges Elder Kurt.

But ya gotta be able to make a living. Idaho? I don't like to drive
very far. BC? But I'm not a Canadian...yet.

From climbing:
The future of Yosemite climbing lies not in Yosemite, but in using
the new techniques in the great granite ranges of the world.
--Yvon Chouinard, 1963

One of these days I want to go on a Greenland trip and an Chilean trip
(for work).

SA is crazier than Xxxx.

-K

Old July 19th 06, 07:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Yabahoobs

Kurt Knisely wrote:

But ya gotta be able to make a living. Idaho? I don't like to drive
very far. BC? But I'm not a Canadian...yet.

Idaho is next. I_aho = Xxxx bout 40 years ago. Driving distances are
MUCH greater there though...Maybe we need a Mo Green to go up there and
find a spot to put up a quiet town.

SA is crazier than Xxxx.

Someday, I too would like to witness the SA craziness. Ushuia anyone ?

-K

Old July 19th 06, 09:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Eugene Miya

Default was

dynamite
Useful skill.

In article ,
Elder Kurt Knisely wrote:
Blaster's Handbook from Dupont.

True. Even ed. 1 of the Avalanche Handbook has the basics.

Shoulda been a ski patroller.

Locate Elder Baker.
I need to find him: something I brought back from Europe for him.
Simple card.

In article ,
Elder Kurt Knisely wrote:
Gitmo?

Freedom fighters.
Actually I expect to see more Columbine style problems

But ****ing off the Middle Easterners won't help.

The earth will heal itself...somehow...over time.

Maybe.

the rail road

Agh, some nasty stuff in those railroad ties. Wouldn't want to inhale
it. It doesn't snow much in Heber anymore.

I've seen a lot of white on the ground there.
From up high in the W.*.

Greater ranges Elder Kurt.

But ya gotta be able to make a living. Idaho? I don't like to drive
very far. BC? But I'm not a Canadian...yet.

We were just talking a bit about it at lunch.
As the old Yosemite climbers' guide notes:
On either side of the social spectrum, there lies a leisure class.

One of these days I want to go on a Greenland trip and an Chilean trip
(for work).

SA is crazier than Xxxx.

Parts. But I look like a Japanese tourist.
I would avoid Peru mind you.

Old July 19th 06, 09:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Eugene Miya

Elder Kurt Knisely wrote:
But ya gotta be able to make a living. Idaho? I don't like to drive
very far. BC? But I'm not a Canadian...yet.

In article .com,
Yabahoobs wrote:
Idaho is next. I_aho = Xxxx bout 40 years ago. Driving distances are
MUCH greater there though...Maybe we need a Mo Green to go up there and
find a spot to put up a quiet town.

A friend moved to and lived in Gibbonsville almost 30 years ago.
Did her wedding photos among other things. Near the Montana border
(Montana now, my old man was born in Montana). Just 20 miles N of Salmon.
A good portion of LDS there. Needs more snow. No glaciers really.
Claimed rock glaciers. One has to be aware of one's neighbors.

SA is crazier than Xxxx.

Someday, I too would like to witness the SA craziness. Ushuia anyone ?

Whereas the Patagonian ice cap has some appeal interesting work would be
near the Atacama. 4 friends just got back from there. No new life forms
discovered on that trip unlike earlier ones. I know a lot of people who
have staged through Punta Arenas.

The tough trivia (I bet would stump even Clyde) would be to name the
peaks on the Patagonia logo). No search: off the top of your head.
I know I can do 2, and possible 3.

Old July 20th 06, 02:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Yabahoobs

Eugene Miya wrote:

The tough trivia (I bet would stump even Clyde) would be to name the
peaks on the Patagonia logo). No search: off the top of your head.
I know I can do 2, and possible 3.

Uhhh....Cerro Torre ? Cerro Castor ?

Old July 20th 06, 06:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Eugene Miya

The tough trivia (I bet would stump even Clyde) would be to name the
peaks on the Patagonia logo). No search: off the top of your head.
I know I can do 2, and possible 3.

In article . com,
Yabahoobs wrote:
Uhhh....Cerro Torre ? Cerro Castor ?

Whereas there was a nice CEA/Patagonia poster featuring Cerro Torre,
it's only a 3-some. But the photo gives a hint here which was ascended
by founder and owner (photo gives time of day).
Who also happened to make a film of his ascent. But that only gets 1 name.
The easiest. Because of maps. I don't know if the Geo. Board of Names
recognized the names given by others (Terray and Magone).

Old July 26th 06, 05:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Two Buddha

Default To anyone who posts in RSA

Allow me to educate you about the history of RSA.
Once upon a time, RSA praised Vail as the highest expression of the skiing
evolution. I was know far and wide as The Prophet of Vail, and it was my
honor and duty to direct seekers to its glories.
We had a lot of fun. A lot of laughs.
Even had some connections in the industry, and plenty of freebies.
Then a bunch of pathological liars, criminals, stalkers, and jealous wackos
(klaus biggers and Kurt Knisely among them) decided to launch a vile
campaign of defamation, death threats, criminal acts in real life, and all
the rest.
RSA quickly degenerated into the ******** it remains. While this particular
newsgroup has stayed relatively sane, it is at the cost of truth and
decency: no matter how vile or unethical their behavior on rsa, the freaks
are welcome here as long as they pretend to be decent human beings.
Experience shows they are not, but that is to be expected: they telemark.
I must admit to a bit of nostalgia reading this thread. A mere shadow of
the glory that once showered golden upon Vail.
Once upon a time, a lot of fun. But Pork Sushi has been ruined since the
Wal-Mart opened. Alta is filled with the rudest locals in skiing and tracks
out faster than any mountain I've ever skied. There are still places to go
in Utah to escape: you might have figured that out.
But if you want isolation, low crowds, and low glitz factor, you gotta head
to the boonies, and Utah no longer qualifies.
Damn. Used to have a lot of fun joking about Vail, before freaks like
Biggers, Knisely, and their buddies decided that threatening my life,
telling gross and despicable lies, and stalking me in real life was a
legitimate way of silencing the truth about their sad, sick, amoral behavior
on the net.
I'm surprised they aren't developers: neither group has any apparent moral
or ethical standards.
Unlike Vail. Where the enlightened ski in company with their peers.

Two Buddha, Retired Prophet of Vail

Vail: Where they allow boarding, but ban pinnas.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Yabahoobs" wrote in message
ups.com...
PLEASE, whenever possible, downplay Utah. Mention that it's over
rated, over priced, and that countless other resorts in other states
are superior to Utah's.

Do your part. Thanks.

Old July 27th 06, 04:45 AM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Yabahoobs

What do you claim these people said...

They threatened your life ? I hope that's more than just a frustrated
"I wanna kill you" written from behind a computer screen...

Any speculation as to why these people did such things ?

Old July 27th 06, 05:58 AM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Two Buddha

Repeated death threats. Real life stalking and harassment to my employers.
Gross defamations and threats against my friends. Vileness beyond belief,
horrible lies, scores of felonies, outrageously disgusting and illegal
behavior.
Why?
Because I told the truth about some of the pathological liars who hung out
there, and refused to be intimidated by their threats and harassment. I
continue to tell the truth about the freaks, liars, and criminals who banded
together to silence reality, silence anyone who saw them for what they are.
A truly sad, sick, and perverted story. I'm still amazed that so many
people banded together in their dishonesty and utter lack of any moral or
ethical standards.
You know what was most amazing? That virtually no one has ever had the
courage to stand up to these freaks and condemn their insanity. Decent
people just read the filth and ran, knowing that they, too, could be falsely
accused of molesting children or of rape or of heinous crimes.
Take a look through rsa. Realize that damn near everything they write about
me is an outright, deliberate, outrageous lie. Be amazed at how much these
freaks bond when they lie, encourage each other's stalking, avoid any
comment whatsoever on the vileness of their buddies.
Then realize several of the core ringleaders post here without any
criticism. Tells you all you need to know about usenet.

ups.com...

Old July 27th 06, 08:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Eugene Miya

In article ,
Two Buddha wrote:
Repeated death threats. Real life stalking and harassment to my employers.

So what did you do to invoke those?

[...]

Oh?
rsa stopped being amusing when Horvath or whatever his name came in.
He really knows nothing of networks.
And Seth left. Bunch of factors.

oups.com...