Late season snow planning

Old December 2nd 03, 06:30 PM
Nevalainen, Eric

Default Late season snow planning

I was able to persuade my wife and daughter, that a ski trip for spring
break (latter half of March) would be a good idea. #1 pick right now is
the Gunflint Trail area in northern MN. Anyone have any experience with
general snow conditions up there at that time of year? I'm embarrassed
to say as a MN resident, I've not paid particular attention to late
season ski conditions too far outside of the St. Paul metro area.

TIA

e.

Old December 3rd 03, 01:27 AM
Greg Fangel

The latter half of March should be good on a typical year.

Greg Fangel

"Nevalainen, Eric" wrote in message
news:43299D65FC3D8847ACB9E8C44A49256E013280E7@BPEX U1VM1.andersencorp.com...
I was able to persuade my wife and daughter, that a ski trip for spring
break (latter half of March) would be a good idea. #1 pick right now is
the Gunflint Trail area in northern MN. Anyone have any experience with
general snow conditions up there at that time of year? I'm embarrassed
to say as a MN resident, I've not paid particular attention to late
season ski conditions too far outside of the St. Paul metro area.

TIA

e.

Snow in La Tania (Courchevel) in late March J.B. Memascii European Ski Resorts 6 February 24th 04 09:04 PM
Late Season Skiing Chris General 0 December 23rd 03 01:10 AM
First Snow Skiing Of The Season - Saint Paul, MN Jay Tegeder Nordic Skiing 1 November 4th 03 03:20 AM
First Snow of the Season Darrel Newman Nordic Skiing 0 October 1st 03 03:04 PM
Snow season just over - New one starts Bob Creasote Nordic Skiing 0 September 24th 03 07:03 AM