One more try...

Old June 18th 13, 12:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
VtSkier[_5_]

Default One more try...

Trying to post again, this time using Xnews. A freebee from long ago. Last
update was maybe 2005 but more likely 2002. I'll probably dump it in favor
of T-Bird because of familiarity. Just typing to see what comes up. Maybe
it will work, maybe not.

Old June 18th 13, 01:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
downhill

VtSkier wrote:
Trying to post again, this time using Xnews. A freebee from long ago. Last
update was maybe 2005 but more likely 2002. I'll probably dump it in favor
of T-Bird because of familiarity. Just typing to see what comes up. Maybe
it will work, maybe not.

It worked.
Now will my post work?

Old June 19th 13, 07:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Walt

On 6/18/2013 9:22 AM, downhill wrote:
VtSkier wrote:
Trying to post again, this time using Xnews. A freebee from long ago.
Last
update was maybe 2005 but more likely 2002. I'll probably dump it in
favor
of T-Bird because of familiarity. Just typing to see what comes up. Maybe
it will work, maybe not.

It worked.
Now will my post work?

shakes magic 8 ball ...signs point to yes...

--
//Walt

Old June 19th 13, 08:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
downhill

VtSkier wrote:
Trying to post again, this time using Xnews. A freebee from long ago.
Last
update was maybe 2005 but more likely 2002. I'll probably dump it in
favor
of T-Bird because of familiarity. Just typing to see what comes up. Maybe
it will work, maybe not.

It worked.
Now will my post work?

shakes magic 8 ball ...signs point to yes...

It seems that the only time it will post is when the left coast is
awake, never has it posted a very early morning message

Old June 19th 13, 09:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated

On Wednesday, June 19, 2013 3:19:26 PM UTC-5, downhill wrote:

It seems that the only time it will post is when the left coast is
awake, never has it posted a very early morning message

I think the moderator is in San Diego.

Old June 20th 13, 07:18 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
BrritSki[_3_]

VtSkier wrote:
Trying to post again, this time using Xnews. A freebee from long ago.
Last
update was maybe 2005 but more likely 2002. I'll probably dump it in
favor
of T-Bird because of familiarity. Just typing to see what comes up.
Maybe
it will work, maybe not.

It worked.
Now will my post work?

shakes magic 8 ball ...signs point to yes...

It seems that the only time it will post is when the left coast is
awake, never has it posted a very early morning message

Define early morning