19 feet at the stake

Old May 4th 06, 07:23 PM

Default 19 feet at the stake

Still skiing.
Love that corn.
Love that slush.
Love that sun.
Love the semi-naked grrls...

Old May 4th 06, 09:40 PM

lal_truckee wrote:

Still skiing.
Love that corn.
Love that slush.
Love that sun.
Love the semi-naked grrls...

What? No beer? Where's the frickin beer?

//Walt

Old May 4th 06, 10:04 PM

lal_truckee wrote:
Still skiing.
Love that corn.
Love that slush.
Love that sun.
Love the semi-naked grrls...

The one time I skied at Mammoth (March 1996) we had a couple of days
with temps in the 60's. I was psyched to see some Cali-babes skiing in
bikinis but the only ones even wearing t-shirts and shorts were all
from Texas (it was a Texas Ski Council trip with about 400 of us there
for a week). All the Californians were still dressed up like the
Michelin Man in their down jackets. Personally I kept my shell pants
on as well as a windbreaker. Naturally, some of the Texans in shorts
neglected to use enough sunscreen....

Old May 4th 06, 11:53 PM

Walt wrote:
lal_truckee wrote:

Still skiing.
Love that corn.
Love that slush.
Love that sun.
Love the semi-naked grrls...

What? No beer? Where's the frickin beer?

Love that beer.
(Restocking the locker in the morning; down to two bottles Urquel in the
locker and that's insufficient for emergencies.)

Old May 4th 06, 11:56 PM

TexasSkiNut wrote:
lal_truckee wrote:
Still skiing.
Love that corn.
Love that slush.
Love that sun.
Love the semi-naked grrls...

The one time I skied at Mammoth (March 1996) we had a couple of days
with temps in the 60's. I was psyched to see some Cali-babes skiing in
bikinis but the only ones even wearing t-shirts and shorts were all
from Texas

60s air temp is COLD when you're bare torso skin is hit by that
self-generated 30mph wind. The California grrls strip off when it's in
the 80s. I suppose the Texas grrls strip off anytime their enthusiasm
gets the better of them...

Try Mammoth on the Fourth of July.

Old May 5th 06, 05:42 AM

lal_truckee wrote:
Walt wrote:

lal_truckee wrote:

Still skiing.
Love that corn.
Love that slush.
Love that sun.
Love the semi-naked grrls...

What? No beer? Where's the frickin beer?

Love that beer.
(Restocking the locker in the morning; down to two bottles Urquel in the
locker and that's insufficient for emergencies.)

That's great beer that Urquel ....

Old May 7th 06, 02:20 AM

On Fri, 05 May 2006 01:42:19 -0400, Hank Sniadoch wrote:

That's great beer that Urquel ....

ZZZZZzzzZZzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzz

Old May 7th 06, 01:49 PM

Olaf Timandahaff wrote:
On Fri, 05 May 2006 01:42:19 -0400, Hank Sniadoch wrote:

That's great beer that Urquel ....

ZZZZZzzzZZzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzz

Try it, you'll like it. It'll make you zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Olaf boy.

19 feet at the stake lal_truckee Alpine Skiing 9 May 12th 06 04:29 AM
Dave McCoy selling his stake in Mammoth Dave Stallard Alpine Skiing 9 March 4th 05 03:49 AM
Pet Peeve Jeff Alpine Skiing 83 February 13th 05 03:46 PM
cold feet leon spinks Snowboarding 9 February 18th 04 06:53 AM
Feet too hot!! Section 130 Nordic Skiing 2 February 13th 04 10:58 PM