The Insanity of RSA.Moderated (Terrorist)

Old September 10th 03, 02:49 AM
scottabe

Default The Insanity of RSA.Moderated (Terrorist)

Ah, the nutcases and psychopaths of rsa.
Where it is not hatemongering to threaten my life, or accuse me of molesting
children, or to commit felonies to harass me and terrorize me.
But it is hatemongering to tell the truth about the liars, jerks,
terrorists, and amoral and unethical assholes who post to rsa.terrorist and
moderate rsa.terrorist.
Amoral assholes like Klaus Biggers, who says it is a personal attack to tell
the truth about the criminal terrorism of the members of the group he
hosts...and no matter how vile or criminal their behavior, it is not
"personal" to allow them to post to the private terrorist newsgroup?
How insane can these people get, when the truth is "hatemongering"?

Your message has been rejected because it is of harassing or
hatemongering nature, or is a direct insult or a personal
attack on posters of rec.skiing.alpine.moderated.

Read charter of rec.skiing.alpine.moderated in

http://www.xmission.com/~klaus/usenet/rsam/index.html

Please direct your queries to

Thank you,

- Moderator.