Anyone around Logan wanna buy my truck

Old July 8th 07, 07:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Default Anyone around Logan wanna buy my truck

I've had enough of this. Trucks are for the rich.

Old July 14th 07, 08:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jul 8, 11:12 am, Yabahoobs wrote:
I've had enough of this. Trucks are for the rich.

Trucks are for dumb****s who think having a pick up makes them
masculine.
You're a ****ing student, dip****.
Another example of your stupidity.....

Old July 14th 07, 10:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Jul 14, 4:48 pm, Felonius **** sniveled:
On Jul 8, 11:12 am, Yabahoobs wrote:

I've had enough of this. Trucks are for the rich.

Trucks are for dumb****s who think having a pick up makes them
masculine.
You're a ****ing student, dip****.
Another example of your stupidity.....

Another incredibly stooopid troll from Cocksucker ****.

I've seen a awful lot of people use trucks for hauling all sorts of
crap. Ya know, like farmers? For work but then again work is a totally
foreign concept for you. Some things don't fit literally or
figuratively into the interior of someone's BMW. However I can see you
hauling manure inside your Gremlin - the smell just makes you feel at
home just like the dog **** on your e-bay shoes.

Unfortunately, it appears that nothing will make you appear masculine
including a penile implant, mr. rice burner.

PS: We all know the reason you hate trucks-it's because you can't
afford the gas to run one and you can't steal gas from the homeless
shelter.

Old July 14th 07, 11:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jul 14, 2:54 pm, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
[...]

Uh, duh. Your buddy isn't a farmer. And only a truly stupid dickless
wimp thinks riding a Japanese motorcycle makes you less of a man.
Posting bull**** tirades on usenet while hiding your identity does
make you less of a man, but you're too sick and stupid to see what a
dickless freak you are.
Clue time, dumb****. I do not hate trucks. I simply rarely have a
need for one, so I own more practical vehicles.
A Subaru. A minivan for hauling. And a big honking touring bike.
Gave it some new rubber yesterday (six thousand miles in six weeks,
yahoooooooo) and just changed the oil, cleaned off the bugs.
Life is good. I'm having fun and you and an insane stalking dickless
and nutless wack job.
Now go **** yourself.

Old July 15th 07, 12:57 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

wrote:

[...]

Never met the guy so how's he my buddy?

And only a truly stupid dickless
wimp thinks riding a Japanese motorcycle makes you less of a man.

Nah. You could be riding a Harley Electra Glide and you wouldn't bear
any resemblance to a man. Mr. Phony War veteran. (it's amazing how
fast you disappear when real vets start making fun of you)

Posting bull**** tirades on usenet while hiding your identity does
make you less of a man, but you're too sick and stupid to see what a
dickless freak you are.

LOL coming from the stupid **** that invented childish tirades that's
rich. Scream at any women or children half your size recently,
Cocksucker ****.

Clue time, dumb****. I do not hate trucks. I simply rarely have a
need for one, so I own more practical vehicles.

Scottish for: Since I'm too ****ing lazy to do an honest day's work, I
have no need for a truck.

A Subaru. A minivan for hauling. And a big honking touring bike.

All of them ready to be discarded by the side of the road when they
collapse. Two questions- How many vehicles have you abandoned and let
the taxpayer tow away and Have you gotten auto insurance yet, Mr. "I
needed amnesty".

Gave it some new rubber yesterday (six thousand miles in six weeks,
yahoooooooo) and just changed the oil, cleaned off the bugs.

Big ****ing deal, first time you've ever done that. I suppose. The
normal world does it all the time. The rubber on my BMW costs more
than the accumulation of ALL your assest.

Life is good. I'm having fun and you and an insane stalking dickless
and nutless wack job.

And yet with all the good things, you hang out here. You are such a
****ing loser and it shows with every ****ing post.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now go **** yourself.

It's hard to do when I'm laughing at you and your "bragging". My paper
boy who has no teeth and can't read has two minivans. The difference
between you two is that he works like a dog. You do nothing except
yack, yack and more yack.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Old July 15th 07, 01:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_5_]

twobuddha wrote:
On Jul 8, 11:12 am, Yabahoobs wrote:
I've had enough of this. Trucks are for the rich.

Trucks are for dumb****s who think having a pick up makes them
masculine.

Gee, I wonder who doesn't have a truck?

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:

Old July 15th 07, 01:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_5_]

Clarencedarrow wrote:

It's hard to do when I'm laughing at you and your "bragging". My paper
boy who has no teeth and can't read has two minivans. The difference
between you two is that he works like a dog. You do nothing except
yack, yack and more yack.

And that's the problem. He is sitting on the computer when he should be
going to the Post Office to send smelly, dirty clothes to his army of
digusted customers. He's desperately stabbing the computer when he should be
washing clothes or taking them to the dry cleaners, and reading the labels
so he doesn't get the sizes wrong.
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=twobuddha&ftab= AllFeedback&myworld=true&seeallfeedback=See%20All% 20Feedback

Old July 15th 07, 01:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Jul 14, 9:08 pm, "ant" wrote:
snip

Been meaning to ask, how's the season going Downunder?

Old July 15th 07, 01:58 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote:

[...]

Sure is your dumb**** buddy here, freak. Anonymous, insane,
dickless....no wonder you are friends.

And only a truly stupid dickless
wimp thinks riding a Japanese motorcycle makes you less of a man.

Nah. You could be riding a Harley Electra Glide and you wouldn't bear
any resemblance to a man. Mr. Phony War veteran. (it's amazing how
fast you disappear when real vets start making fun of you)

About the tenth time you freaks have tried that bull****. How
cowardly. How pathetic. Didn't work again, eh? You keep trying to
con crazy vets into doing what you ain't got the balls to do.
You know what is really laughable? A freak who hasn't even got the
balls to identify himself accusing me of disappearing.
You are truly isane.

Posting bull**** tirades on usenet while hiding your identity does
make you less of a man, but you're too sick and stupid to see what a
dickless freak you are.

LOL coming from the stupid **** that invented childish tirades that's
rich. Scream at any women or children half your size recently,
Cocksucker ****.

Anytime you want to show up in person, asshole, I'll scream at you.
Discuss the issue of your dicklessness.

Clue time, dumb****. I do not hate trucks. I simply rarely have a
need for one, so I own more practical vehicles.

Scottish for: Since I'm too ****ing lazy to do an honest day's work, I
have no need for a truck.

A Subaru. A minivan for hauling. And a big honking touring bike.

All of them ready to be discarded by the side of the road when they
collapse. Two questions- How many vehicles have you abandoned and let
the taxpayer tow away and Have you gotten auto insurance yet, Mr. "I
needed amnesty".

You are insane. Get help, freak.

Gave it some new rubber yesterday (six thousand miles in six weeks,
yahoooooooo) and just changed the oil, cleaned off the bugs.

Big ****ing deal, first time you've ever done that. I suppose. The
normal world does it all the time. The rubber on my BMW costs more
than the accumulation of ALL your assest.

Beemer my ass.

Life is good. I'm having fun and you and an insane stalking dickless
and nutless wack job.

And yet with all the good things, you hang out here. You are such a
****ing loser and it shows with every ****ing post.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy ****, freak, YOU are hanging out here. So much for the Beemer.
You are insane.

You are insane. **** yourself.

Logan UAC site Yabahoobs Alpine Skiing 0 December 20th 06 03:12 AM
Recommendations in Logan Canyon, Wellsville Range, or Cache Valley ? Yabahoobs Backcountry Skiing 13 July 26th 06 11:48 PM
A new TRUCK. Jay Pique Alpine Skiing 108 January 15th 05 04:30 AM
Wanna buy a ski station? Ace European Ski Resorts 6 January 20th 04 03:44 PM
Wanna ski Whistler? Michael Hadac North American Ski Resorts 0 August 31st 03 01:48 AM