Lunch on the freaks of rsa

Old April 17th 07, 09:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default Lunch on the freaks of rsa

Thanks, freaks.
I'm having lunch on a shrink friend of mine tomorrow.
We were discussing the insanity of usenet and I tried to explain rsa to him.
He didn't believe you freaks would be so easy to manipulate, so vile in your
attacks, so insane in your delusions.
Just got a call.
He really couldn't believe it: he didn't want to think usenet had devolved
into such an asylum of freaks, psychopaths, and pathological liars. He
spent some time in google and was especially fascinated by Biggers, Dave
Cartman, and Richard Henry. Classic psychopaths.
Oh, yes. He believes Baker is schizophrenic, too.
**** yourselves, freaks.

Old April 17th 07, 10:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Apr 17, 5:58 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
snip

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! What a crock of
horse****.
Try another story, you worthless cocksucker.

Old April 17th 07, 10:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G

Translation:

On Apr 17, 5:58 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
Thanks, freaks.
I'm having lunch on a shrink friend of mine tomorrow.

Tomorrow is mash potato day in the slammer

We were discussing the insanity of usenet and I tried to explain rsa to him.

bwhahahahahahahahahah!

He didn't believe you freaks would be so easy to manipulate, so vile in your
attacks, so insane in your delusions.

Is that the Black calling the Kettle a Pot?

Note to the observer: Scott is a ****-stabber

Non ****-stabbers

Classic psychopaths.
Oh, yes. He believes Baker is schizophrenic, too.
**** yourselves, freaks.

Yep, you are correct Spock, it was a nice day in the kennel

Old April 17th 07, 11:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Apr 17, 3:58 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
Thanks, freaks.
I'm having lunch on a shrink friend of mine tomorrow.

Translation : My shrink won't renew my Lithium 'scrip without an
appointment.

He really couldn't believe it: he didn't want to think usenet had devolved
into such an asylum of freaks, psychopaths, and pathological liars.

....Yawn. Enough with the ego stroking Scott. Can't Bert's tongue do
that for you ?

Old April 17th 07, 11:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Apr 17, 2:58 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
Thanks, freaks.
I'm having lunch on a shrink friend of mine tomorrow.
We were discussing the insanity of usenet and I tried to explain rsa to him.
He didn't believe you freaks would be so easy to manipulate, so vile in your
attacks, so insane in your delusions.
Just got a call.
He really couldn't believe it: he didn't want to think usenet had devolved
into such an asylum of freaks, psychopaths, and pathological liars. He
spent some time in google and was especially fascinated by Biggers, Dave
Cartman, and Richard Henry. Classic psychopaths.
Oh, yes. He believes Baker is schizophrenic, too.
**** yourselves, freaks.

Sounds fascinating. Have him give me a call (I'm in the book,
remember?). He could write a paper on this group.

Old April 18th 07, 02:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
klaus

Two Buddha wrote:
Thanks, freaks.
I'm having lunch on a shrink friend of mine tomorrow.
We were discussing the insanity of usenet and I tried to explain rsa to him.
He didn't believe you freaks would be so easy to manipulate, so vile in your
attacks, so insane in your delusions.
Just got a call.
He really couldn't believe it: he didn't want to think usenet had devolved
into such an asylum of freaks, psychopaths, and pathological liars. He
spent some time in google and was especially fascinated by Biggers, Dave
Cartman, and Richard Henry. Classic psychopaths.
Oh, yes. He believes Baker is schizophrenic, too.
**** yourselves, freaks.

Perfect. The loons are the ones interviewed on TV. No wonder your
"shrink friend" wants to talk to you." Good business. Ever thought
about that? I can't wait to read it. Let us know when it airs...

Two weeks later:
crickets

Two months later:
more crickets

Two years later:
even more crickets

I won't hold my breath for Bert\h\h\h\hyour shrink friend.

-klaus

Old April 18th 07, 02:47 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default There is a God

"Ted W." wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

He
spent some time in google and was especially fascinated by Biggers, Dave
Cartman, and Richard Henry. Classic psychopaths.

Oh, yes. He believes Baker is schizophrenic, too.

A psychiatrist would never state anything like this without numerous
sessions. A practicing psychiatrist would never diagnose anyone with
this judgement through second hand sources, nor would be babbling freely
or be flippant about a serious diagnosis.

Wrong, freak. He thinks you're crazy, too. Holy ****, Ted, spotting a
schizophrenic delusion wack job is easy when you have scores of posts to
look at the patterns of thinking.
Hey, Ted?
Show the post. You know, the one where you claimed, in court and in legal
documents, that I had threatened you?
Now answer this questions, Ted. Do you know you lied and committed perjury,
or do you still believe in your delusions?

You would never understand because you could never even get through
organic chem, let alone med school, residency etc.

Stop being delusional..

I'VE SEEN IT ALL!!!!!!!!!
Ted Waldron, certified wack job, calling me DELUSIONAL!!!!!!!!
THERE IS A GOD, AND HOLY ****, DOES HE HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR!!!!!
Show the post, Ted. Or admit you committed perjury. Or admit you are a
delusional schizophrenic.
Better than being a dickless, nutless pathological liar, eh?
Ooooops, forgot.
You're all of the above.

Old April 18th 07, 08:58 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

I'm having lunch on a shrink friend of mine tomorrow.

Okay, you're sponging lunch off somebody, I get that. Ordinarily,
"shrink" would mean "psychiatrist" but since you're lying anyway, it
doesn't really matter.

We were discussing the insanity of usenet and I tried to explain rsa to him.
He didn't believe you freaks would be so easy to manipulate, so vile in your
attacks, so insane in your delusions.

Really. Did this discussion begin "So Scott, what's been going on since
we talked last?"

Just got a call.
He really couldn't believe it: he didn't want to think usenet had devolved
into such an asylum of freaks, psychopaths, and pathological liars.

So, you told your shrink "friend" about usenet and he was shocked. When
you told him about it, did he say, "Really. That must be very hard for
you."

He
spent some time in google and was especially fascinated by Biggers, Dave
Cartman, and Richard Henry.

Man, if he thinks I'm fascinating now, just wait until he hears abut my
trip to the Grand Canyon.

Classic psychopaths.

So much better than the Nouveau psychopaths.

Oh, yes. He believes Baker is schizophrenic, too.

Yeah, you should have left that part out. The rest was kind of, not
completely unbelievable. Obviously still a lie, but not a childish 5
year old lie, more like a 11 year olds lie.

Dave

--According to Jeff Davis, Scott Abraham is "no threat to anyone."
Old April 18th 07, 11:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Apr 17, 10:47 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
snip

What's the name of this psychiatrist? You do know that if he offered a
professional opinion under these circumstances, he would lose his
license (and get his ass sued off). It's called malpractice. You won't
provide a name because there is no MD (FWIW-any legitimate P-doc would
resent being called a shrink). Do you really understand how
manipulatively transparent you are? I mean really..... I've seen 5
year olds that are more sophisticated than you.

Old April 18th 07, 11:46 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G

On Apr 18, 7:03 am, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
On Apr 17, 10:47 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
snip

What's the name of this psychiatrist? You do know that if he offered a
professional opinion under these circumstances, he would lose his
license (and get his ass sued off). It's called malpractice. You won't
provide a name because there is no MD (FWIW-any legitimate P-doc would
resent being called a shrink). Do you really understand how
manipulatively transparent you are?

I mean really..... I've seen 5
year olds that are more sophisticated than you.

I dont think you could make a direct comparison between Spock the Sock
Puppet and 5 year old. Its a no-contest win.