Hey Everybody!

Old May 12th 07, 04:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

Default Hey Everybody!

WOW! Look at me!

I'm living in a 4 million dollar house having a great time. I just
went on a helicopter tour today with a bunch of movie and sports
stars. I'm so bitchen. I'm having a great party now too. Free
everything. There are lot's of really cute young girls here offering
me anything I want. I can't pull myself away from this much fun for
ANYTHING.........except usenet of course!

Too bad all you poor suckers. Look at me. I'm a big shot and your not!
bwaaaahahahahaha.......oh ****! Was that a rat?

two manbooba

Old May 12th 07, 02:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Hey, everybody!
Look at Bob Thompson!
He's a dickless wimp who makes up laughable, transparent lies, and does so
while hiding behind his computer.
He's never been man enough to take his cheap shots in person, because he
simply doesn't have the balls.
Hey, everybody! I skied this week and Bob Thompson didn't! Neither did
you!
**** yourselves, freaks.

ps: I actually did ski this year with several movie stars, a couple of
Grammy winners, and two gold medalists.
But not a single rsa freak had the balls to spew their **** in real life.
Never have had the balls, never will.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
oups.com...

Old May 12th 07, 05:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article ,
"Two Buddha
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
He's a dickless wimp who makes up laughable,

^^^^^
transparent lies, and does so
while hiding behind his computer.

You misspelled "I'm"
Old May 12th 07, 07:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default Dave, Surrender Monkey

Damn. Apparently you forgot to use a verifiable name and identity.
You surrender monkey, you. Once again, you concede the point and surrender.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Dave Cartman" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Old May 13th 07, 04:32 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

On May 12, 11:18 am, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article ,
"Two Buddha
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He's a dickless wimp who makes up laughable,

^^^^^
transparent lies, and does so
while hiding behind his computer.

You misspelled "I'm"

Wait a minute! He knows what I look like, my name, where I live and
work. How is that "hiding"? I mean, isn't that the complaint? But it
seems that even when he has that information one is still hiding. Just
another example of trunky liking to take it both ways I guess.

Old May 13th 07, 08:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"pigo" wrote in message
ups.com...
On May 12, 11:18 am, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article ,
"Two Buddha
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He's a dickless wimp who makes up laughable,

^^^^^
transparent lies, and does so
while hiding behind his computer.

You misspelled "I'm"

Wait a minute! He knows what I look like, my name, where I live and
work. How is that "hiding"?

You have never spewed your **** in person. Never had the balls. Hiding
behind your computer.
Holy ****, this freak is truly insane.
You have MY name, know what I look like, know where I live. Why not show
up, freak, and call me a child molester?
Easier to stalk while hiding in Utah, lying to the cops, lying on every
post.

I mean, isn't that the complaint? But it
seems that even when he has that information one is still hiding. Just
another example of trunky liking to take it both ways I guess.

Just another example of Bob Thompson rationalizing his cowardice.

Old May 14th 07, 12:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"pigo" wrote in message
ups.com...
On May 12, 11:18 am, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article ,
"Two Buddha
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He's a dickless wimp who makes up laughable,
^^^^^
transparent lies, and does so
while hiding behind his computer.

You misspelled "I'm"

Wait a minute! He knows what I look like, my name, where I live and
work. How is that "hiding"?

You have never spewed your **** in person. Never had the balls. Hiding
behind your computer.
Holy ****, this freak is truly insane.
You have MY name, know what I look like, know where I live. Why not show
up, freak, and call me a child molester?

Dude, this isn't an escort service. If you want "meet" people, you're
going to have to leave your basement occasionally.

Easier to stalk while hiding in Utah, lying to the cops, lying on every
post.

Okay. Where is the lie in this post?

Dave