More RSAM frustration

Old October 25th 13, 07:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default More RSAM frustration

I see three types of posts he

(1) Uninteresting responses to Scott. About as original as Scott's
posts. Not enjoyable.

(2) Reasonably clever responses to various people. Thanks, Horvie.

(3) Complaints about responses to Scott.

I don't see Scott's posts.

Recently there have been discussions about the viability of RSAM and the
occasional reference to some skiing-related subject.

Someone in the back row of the Caltech auditorium, upon completion of an
address by a person of some note or fame, or perhaps simply the
president of the institution, yelled "LOUDER AND FUNNIER!"

Perhaps an appropriate comment at this time.

--
Cheers, Bev
Giving advice likely to kill the stupid is called passive eugenics.
Old October 25th 13, 10:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 25 Oct 2013 12:19:47 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

On Friday, October 25, 2013 6:15:59 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Thu, 24 Oct 2013 23:24:12 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha

wrote this crap:

On Thursday, October 24, 2013 11:07:01 PM UTC-7, wrote:

On Thu, 24 Oct 2013 11:50:15 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha

wrote this crap:

it's hard for some people to think about skiing during the s

Some of us are golfing and sailing during the summer. That's between

grass cutting, of course.

Now it's time for Halloween. In my Superhero room, behind a secret

sliding panel, known only to me and anyone reading this, and the NSA

is my Iron Man 3 Mark 42 costume. I will win the best costume prize

at the VFW. Agents of evil will rue the day they ever saw me.

In any case, THIS agent of evil would love to see you.

No you wouldn't.

Oh yes I would. And I'd enjoy it a helluva lot more than you would, pussy.

Then show up here in Detroit.

It's Showtime.

You're bragging about being a coward again, Huggies.
Ain't me who keeps threatening to stalk. You. Change your diapers.

I take you're a no show, chicken**** coward. You should be a little
more gracious. One day I might draw a pentagram on my floor and
chant, "I summon thee, I summon thee, I summon thee." Then what
happens when you find yourself in Detroit surrounded by a circle of
fire?

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old October 26th 13, 11:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sat, 26 Oct 2013 15:44:11 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

What are you going to do when you find yourself in Detroit surrounded
by a circle of fire? And you're looking into the eyes of a guy who
spent time with 9th Division?

I'm going to blink, and you're going to **** your diapers.

You're going to blink and the insides of your eyeballs are the last
thing.

Trunky fears me. I am Iron Man.

no snow frustration! Karl Nordic Skiing 3 January 9th 07 01:56 AM
RSAM klaus Alpine Skiing 11 November 10th 04 09:51 PM
frustration about bike gears revyakin Nordic Skiing 21 October 9th 04 08:57 PM
Fwd: frustration about bike gears Hank Garretson Nordic Skiing 1 October 6th 04 09:49 PM
RSAM? Chuck Alpine Skiing 1 June 22nd 04 11:16 PM