More RSAM frustration

Old October 24th 13, 02:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

Default More RSAM frustration

wrote:
Really? Isn't there a governing authority for this?

Why would there be?

The tea party would hemorrhage everybody who puts cars on scales for
balance would have to report this to the authorities often you adjust
weight and balance for different tracks and types of racing so you
really going to have a logging administrative nightmare

but we travel and the scales are setup at track and it is the ratio and
distribution of what weight you have now

I know something about racing, not car racing BTW. At the yacht club
we have our own scales for weighing lasers, optis, etc. I don't know
how often they are calibrated but we often have semi or regional
events.

The rule is what the official scales of the event say, in other words
your weight at Watkins Glen scales matter at watkins glen not what
weight you had a lime rock.
As a tech official heard many times I was legal last week, that is why
there are periods of open scales for competitors to weigh on official
scales.

It is only cheating if you get caught....
Old October 24th 13, 10:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
twobuddha wrote:

On Thursday, October 24, 2013 1:46:47 AM UTC-7, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,

twobuddha wrote:

On Wednesday, October 23, 2013 9:51:01 PM UTC-7, Alan Baker wrote:

Just treating him the same way I treat you, freak. Daring you to

spew

your

**** in person.

And yet crawling away when I suggest we meet at a Seattle PD
station...

Holy ****. You really are so insane you think that refusing to play

sick

game where you get to spew your **** with a police bodyguard is
crawling

away. Bat**** crazy.

If you're not threatening me with harm, why would it matter if I had a

"bodyguard", Scottie?

You're bragging about being a coward again, pussy. Playing your sick
games,

as usual. But never, ever having the balls to follow through on your

threats, or spew your crap in person.

Do it or shut the **** up, you disgusting, despicable, smarmy little
pussy.

I'm not bragging.

I'm asking a question:

Why do YOU refer to a police officer as a bodyguard...

...if you're not threatening me?

Do it or shut the **** up, pussy.

Why won't you answer the question, Scottie?

:-)

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old October 25th 13, 01:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

Alan Baker wrote:
Why won't you answer the question, Scottie?

Ever see the movie Ground Hog day with Bill Murray?
Old October 25th 13, 02:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
downhill wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
Why won't you answer the question, Scottie?

Ever see the movie Ground Hog day with Bill Murray?

I saw that last night...

....and the night before that...

....and the night before that...

:-D

Old October 25th 13, 06:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thu, 24 Oct 2013 11:50:15 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

On Thursday, October 24, 2013 6:34:54 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Wed, 23 Oct 2013 10:13:15 -0700, The Real Bev

it's hard for some people to think about skiing during the s

Some of us are golfing and sailing during the summer. That's between
grass cutting, of course.
Now it's time for Halloween. In my Superhero room, behind a secret
sliding panel, known only to me and anyone reading this, and the NSA
is my Iron Man 3 Mark 42 costume. I will win the best costume prize
at the VFW. Agents of evil will rue the day they ever saw me.

In any case, THIS agent of evil would love to see you.

No you wouldn't. And we already know you are an agent of evil.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old October 25th 13, 01:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

it's hard for some people to think about skiing during the s
Some of us are golfing and sailing during the summer. That's between
grass cutting, of course.
Now it's time for Halloween. In my Superhero room, behind a secret
sliding panel, known only to me and anyone reading this, and the NSA
is my Iron Man 3 Mark 42 costume. I will win the best costume prize
at the VFW. Agents of evil will rue the day they ever saw me.

In any case, THIS agent of evil would love to see you.

No you wouldn't.

Oh yes I would. And I'd enjoy it a helluva lot more than you would, pussy.

Then show up here in Detroit.

It's Showtime.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old October 25th 13, 01:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thu, 24 Oct 2013 10:46:33 -0400, downhill
wrote this crap:

wrote:
Really? Isn't there a governing authority for this?

Why would there be?

To provide for proper standards.

The tea party would hemorrhage everybody who puts cars on scales for
balance would have to report this to the authorities often you adjust
weight and balance for different tracks and types of racing so you
really going to have a logging administrative nightmare

You are blaming this on the tea party? You can't be serious.

but we travel and the scales are setup at track and it is the ratio and
distribution of what weight you have now

I know something about racing, not car racing BTW. At the yacht club
we have our own scales for weighing lasers, optis, etc. I don't know
how often they are calibrated but we often have semi or regional
events.

The rule is what the official scales of the event say, in other words
your weight at Watkins Glen scales matter at watkins glen not what
weight you had a lime rock.
As a tech official heard many times I was legal last week, that is why
there are periods of open scales for competitors to weigh on official
scales.

It is only cheating if you get caught....

All seriousness aside. There should be proper standards. When I
worked in the food service industry, (seriously, I did,) the scales
were checked on a regular basis. That was long before I had a yacht
and a mansion with my own Superhero room and a piano room.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old October 25th 13, 01:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thursday, October 24, 2013 8:51:24 PM UTC-6, twobuddha wrote:
On Thursday, October 24, 2013 6:59:19 PM UTC-7, downhill wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:

Why won't you answer the question, Scottie?

Ever see the movie Ground Hog day with Bill Murray?

Sure. Bill Murray became a better person, and you freaks never have changed. Still complete cowards without any manhood.

Bill Murray also banged his female co-worker. Something you could never do on so many levels.
Old October 25th 13, 03:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 25 Oct 2013 10:51:33 -0400, downhill
wrote this crap:

wrote:
All seriousness aside. There should be proper standards. When I
worked in the food service industry, (seriously, I did,) the scales
were checked on a regular basis. That was long before I had a yacht
and a mansion with my own Superhero room and a piano room.

go play in your super hero room

I sense a touch of jealousy.

If your brain power was higher than just "continuing to argue" with the
loon it would be possible to explain why standards in this case are not
needed.

It is a closed system the numbers only matter to me and my driver. If I
weigh the same on all four scales we are good to go.

So you have no standards? Maybe that's why Trunky likes you.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.

no snow frustration! Karl Nordic Skiing 3 January 9th 07 01:56 AM
RSAM klaus Alpine Skiing 11 November 10th 04 09:51 PM
frustration about bike gears revyakin Nordic Skiing 21 October 9th 04 08:57 PM
Fwd: frustration about bike gears Hank Garretson Nordic Skiing 1 October 6th 04 09:49 PM
RSAM? Chuck Alpine Skiing 1 June 22nd 04 11:16 PM