More RSAM frustration

Old October 20th 13, 04:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default More RSAM frustration

For a while it looked like posting through googlegroups on the web was
the ticket, but my last 3 posts have disappeared into the void.

--
Cheers, Bev
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
Old October 20th 13, 05:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

The Real Bev wrote:
For a while it looked like posting through googlegroups on the web was
the ticket, but my last 3 posts have disappeared into the void.

Give it a couple of days.

Old October 20th 13, 05:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

Bob F wrote:
The Real Bev wrote:
For a while it looked like posting through googlegroups on the web was
the ticket, but my last 3 posts have disappeared into the void.

Give it a couple of days.

Mine go up very shortly after posting or not at all.
Old October 20th 13, 05:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

downhill wrote:
Bob F wrote:
The Real Bev wrote:
For a while it looked like posting through googlegroups on the web
was the ticket, but my last 3 posts have disappeared into the void.

Give it a couple of days.

Mine go up very shortly after posting or not at all.

I seem to be seeing delays of a day or 2.

Old October 20th 13, 06:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

Bob F wrote:
downhill wrote:
Bob F wrote:
The Real Bev wrote:
For a while it looked like posting through googlegroups on the web
was the ticket, but my last 3 posts have disappeared into the void.

Give it a couple of days.

Mine go up very shortly after posting or not at all.

I seem to be seeing delays of a day or 2.

I am thinking there is a human pulling the trigger on releasing them. I
am guessing big time when I think he has a lot of e-mails from different
groups and deals with a lump of them. Then goes does his thing and then
the next day deal with a lump of current and ignore the older.

Thinking that if it was rules based on computer processing the response
would be much quicker, and those that could post would always post and
those that could not would not be intermittent.
Old October 21st 13, 01:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

The Real Bev wrote:
There is some glitch in the robomod server/client/function and so far
it's a mystery.

Thinking that if it was rules based on computer processing the response
would be much quicker, and those that could post would always post and
those that could not would not be intermittent.

That's the way it's supposed to be. Unfortunately, it's not working
that way.

Well it rendered it pointless and it worked just now less than 2 minutes
after I posted it.
But I sent a couple last night and they did not get passed. The joke is
you post a time stamp and it gets up there. You spend a moment to write
up a sking related message and it goes to the loo.
Old October 21st 13, 02:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Sunday, October 20, 2013 3:20:14 PM UTC-6, The Real Bev wrote:

First attempt (out of five) to pigo respond in the ACTUAL SKIING CONTENT

thread was 10/13. Nothing yet.

I got some responses from you over there. I'll go see.
I need to manually shorten my lines to get anything
to post there.
Old October 21st 13, 06:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 10/21/2013 07:24 AM, pigo wrote:

I'll go see. I need to manually shorten my lines to get anything to
post there.

10/21, 11:49 am. Posting through eternal-september.

Gee it would be nice to be skiing right now. I need to haul out my
stuff and fondle it. MY SKIING STUFF! Sheesh...

--
Cheers, Bev
"It's important to never be arrogant. Especially if you're one
Old October 23rd 13, 12:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

The Real Bev wrote:
On 10/21/2013 07:24 AM, pigo wrote:

I'll go see. I need to manually shorten my lines to get anything to
post there.

10/21, 11:49 am. Posting through eternal-september.

Gee it would be nice to be skiing right now. I need to haul out my
stuff and fondle it. MY SKIING STUFF! Sheesh...

Cold and damp here.
Looked at the Killington beast cam and it shows some white stuff!

I have to move my skis in garage so that counts a bit, bought a new ski
table last year. It has table extensions and wider than the standard ski
table and it all fits in a Swix bag for transport.

Think rsam is toast posted a few since the last one and no shows. One
pattern I have noticed is second e-mail normally with ski content sent
near first one never goes up.

Trying to get to Boston ski show this year, I have my son with me as we
will be doing an over nite in the Science museum in Boston on friday.
Old October 23rd 13, 05:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 10/23/2013 05:41 AM, downhill wrote:

Cold and damp here.
Looked at the Killington beast cam and it shows some white stuff!

Cool and cloudy today, but it's a fluke :-(

I have to move my skis in garage so that counts a bit, bought a new ski
table last year. It has table extensions and wider than the standard ski
table and it all fits in a Swix bag for transport.

Table. I set my skis on the open doors under my sink and plug my
elderly steam iron into a powerstrip when I use old candles to wax my
skis. Sometimes they smell good.

Think rsam is toast posted a few since the last one and no shows. One
pattern I have noticed is second e-mail normally with ski content sent
near first one never goes up.

Maybe things will improve. Or not.

Trying to get to Boston ski show this year, I have my son with me as we
will be doing an over nite in the Science museum in Boston on friday.

Every once in a while I think about going to SkiDazzle here, but I know
I'll never buy anything and the drive and parking are a nuisance. Play
It Again has some reasonably-priced decent skis that I don't need. They
say that once we get some snow here people will start buying new stuff
and they'll start getting boots in. I don't understand it, but I guess
it's hard for some people to think about skiing during the summer.

--
Cheers, Bev
A spokesperson for 60s band 'the animals' has today made a

no snow frustration! Karl Nordic Skiing 3 January 9th 07 01:56 AM
RSAM klaus Alpine Skiing 11 November 10th 04 09:51 PM
frustration about bike gears revyakin Nordic Skiing 21 October 9th 04 08:57 PM
Fwd: frustration about bike gears Hank Garretson Nordic Skiing 1 October 6th 04 09:49 PM
RSAM? Chuck Alpine Skiing 1 June 22nd 04 11:16 PM